Closed Thread

Unread 23-04-2013, 11:34 AM
elephantstone

got my ticket through yesterday for Arsenal

Unread 23-04-2013, 11:34 AM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

It's quite a nice feeling actually knowing that there's a month left of the Season but we've already won the £#%&!er! ...No more anxiety over our games or worrying about other teams results.

We always play well at the Emirates - even games we've lost there we've been a bit unlucky.
The guard of honour will be funny but Arsenal don't really have any players these days that I think of as rivals so we won't be rubbing anybody's nose in it as such - apart from Wenger obviously
Hope Tyler is commentating

Unread 23-04-2013, 11:35 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullerz
Throb puts anyone who correctly finds him out on ignore.

He's a cretin.
you can't say that!

Unread 23-04-2013, 11:51 AM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
got my ticket through yesterday for Arsenal
Sound, can I jib in behind you.

TIA

Unread 23-04-2013, 11:52 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Sound, can I jib in behind you.

TIA
about eight people could jib in behind stoney.

Unread 23-04-2013, 11:53 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
That £#%&!ing guard of honour is going to make me piss myself laughing, a proper YCNMIU moment for RVP
Gunnersaurus in it too

Unread 23-04-2013, 11:57 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
Gunnersaurus in it too
i £#%&!ing love that guy...

Unread 23-04-2013, 11:57 AM
andyroo

Arsenal will win, they always win dead rubber games and our boys will be in their flip-flops and with raging hangovers. And their flagwavers talk it up as the dawn of a new era as usual.

Unread 23-04-2013, 12:00 PM
forwardirektion

Unread 23-04-2013, 12:01 PM
Harri Jaffa

stolen

Unread 23-04-2013, 12:01 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
about eight people could jib in behind stoney.

Unread 23-04-2013, 12:07 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Hope Tyler is commentating
"Yes....and here they come......the 'Champions'. And I'll bet they are still thinking about Sergio Agueros winner against QPR last season. I know I am. Yes, 'Champions' - but are they better than Manchester City? Well, we'll never know as City can't win the title but I'm sure they will next season. I bet Alex Ferguson chuckles to himself at night as he recalls the amount of luck his team have had this year. But, Sergio Aguero - never forget. And it's ironic that it's Arsenal who are holding this guard of honour - as their Invicibles side are better than anything that Ferguson has ever produced. And I'm sure everyone knows it."

Unread 23-04-2013, 12:09 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
"Yes....and here they come......the 'Champions'. And I'll bet they are still thinking about Sergio Agueros winner against QPR last season. I know I am. Yes, 'Champions' - but are they better than Manchester City? Well, we'll never know as City can't win the title but I'm sure they will next season. I bet Alex Ferguson chuckles to himself at night as he recalls the amount of luck his team have had this year. But, Sergio Aguero - never forget. And it's ironic that it's Arsenal who are holding this guard of honour - as their Invicibles side are better than anything that Ferguson has ever produced. And I'm sure everyone knows it."

Go have a bounce on the trampoline to calm down pal

Unread 23-04-2013, 12:10 PM
Ginners

Quote:
think ive just pulled a muscle in my face from cringing so hard

Unread 23-04-2013, 12:13 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Ewwwww

Unread 23-04-2013, 12:14 PM
believe

Quote:
when did he say that?

magic_cantona

Oh £#%&! off

P.S Trampoline isnt portable. I'm in Chorlton if any @#%&! wants a sort out

believe

Quote:
Oh £#%&! off

P.S Trampoline isnt portable. I'm in Chorlton if any @#%&! wants a sort out
didn't take him long to turn.

Unread 23-04-2013, 12:16 PM
magic_cantona

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
didn't take him long to turn.

Unread 23-04-2013, 12:19 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

the Real defeat, in the result, but more so in the pure @#%&! of the manner of it certainly £#%&!ed us up, and why wouldn't it. Going into the second leg, we'd already bagged the league for all intents and purposes and had Real by the throat - and then that inexplicable game changing decision:shakehead:

Think the atmosphere around the team was this was going to be a special year, even Freggie mentioned treble and we got knocked for a 8 count. But like true Champions we got up and done the business. The doomsters love that kind of stuff, its what they do and you can't change them, better to enjoy their damn fool foolishness as a comedic aside, safe in the knowledge that they will be proved wrong time and time again.
Closed Thread