United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-04-2013, 09:59 AM
believe

I'll honestly be glad when it's over. Great to see number 20 but I'll be even happier to see a rejuvenated team inserted with a splash of class, return for the 2013/14 season with a proper attempt at not shit @#%&!ing it towards a league title.

Call me all you like but watching the likes of Cleverley, a 40 year old giggs and Valencia painfully drag us through games is not for me. I've had my time when all that mattered was United winning but that time has long gone. Give me entertainment over this season any day of the week.

Unread 22-04-2013, 09:59 AM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up Phil

Jones's gurning - world class.

Unread 22-04-2013, 10:00 AM
silv

yeah you all say you'll be glad its over... but summer without football is gash.

even watching the shit@#%&!s is better than nothing

Unread 22-04-2013, 10:04 AM
The Watcher

The first half at Reading Even that fat @#%&! Anderson got on the score sheet ffs.

Second half of the season has been dull. Madrid, City and Chelsea in the Cup were the standout fixtures and United lost them all, usually in pretty dismal circumstances.

Unread 22-04-2013, 10:06 AM
believe

this pre-season maybe one the hardest in fred's history. Can see some proper big name fall outs and flounces, I even anticipate our first fredsters/Bridgend story when we sign Lebowski.

Unread 22-04-2013, 10:07 AM
elephantstone

city away, it was immense winning it in the last minute. Proper derby stuff.

Unread 22-04-2013, 10:09 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
this pre-season maybe one the hardest in fred's history. Can see some proper big name fall outs and flounces, I even anticipate our first fredsters/Bridgend story when we sign Lebowski.
No midfielders signed and Rooney sold? Hold on to your butts...

Unread 22-04-2013, 10:59 AM
dunk

Quote:
I'll honestly be glad when it's over. Great to see number 20 but I'll be even happier to see a rejuvenated team inserted with a splash of class, return for the 2013/14 season with a proper attempt at not shit @#%&!ing it towards a league title.

Call me all you like but watching the likes of Cleverley, a 40 year old giggs and Valencia painfully drag us through games is not for me. I've had my time when all that mattered was United winning but that time has long gone. Give me entertainment over this season any day of the week.
This. It's been £#%&!ing torture on the pitch in the main. Even our best 'performances' have either started with us being utterly dire, or ending holding on by the skin of our teeth. 20 minute to half hour spells of proper United sprinkled throughout the season, surrounded by long spells of abject shit@#%&!ery :shakehead: Hopefully, this season will turn out to have been an important step in the transition to Fraggle's last great team.

Unread 22-04-2013, 11:01 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
This. It's been £#%&!ing torture on the pitch in the main. Even our best 'performances' have either started with us being utterly dire, or ending holding on by the skin of our teeth. 20 minute to half hour spells of proper United sprinkled throughout the season, surrounded by long spells of abject shit@#%&!ery :shakehead: Hopefully, this season will turn out to have been an important step in the transition to Fraggle's last great team.
Bale, Wilshere and Ronaldo arriving in the summer ought to sort that out tbph

Unread 22-04-2013, 11:02 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Jones's gurning - world class.

Unread 22-04-2013, 11:05 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
The Jones emoticon has been one of big successes of the season, nqat.

Unread 22-04-2013, 11:06 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Bale, Wilshere and Ronaldo arriving in the summer ought to sort that out tbph

Unread 22-04-2013, 11:13 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
I've got a semi now fwiw
That post is probably my favourite moment of us getting our title back tbh

Unread 22-04-2013, 11:14 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:

You really are in a grump this morning - #prayfordunkers

Unread 22-04-2013, 11:18 AM
dunk

Quote:

You really are in a grump this morning - #prayfordunkers
Lack of sleep isn't something I handle well tbh.

Unread 22-04-2013, 11:22 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Rosario Dawson's glistening crevice. NQAT.

Unread 22-04-2013, 11:22 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
me either tbf

Take it easy

Unread 22-04-2013, 11:24 AM
believe

Quote:
I'm surprised you ever sleep, when that head hit's the pillow.

Unread 22-04-2013, 11:25 AM
dunk

Thumbs down

Quote:
I'm surprised you ever sleep, when that head hit's the pillow.
Really? With them ears? :shakehead:

Unread 22-04-2013, 11:28 AM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

City Away

Van Persie Pre-February

Anything Kagawa does, except for the misplaced passes

er.

Madrid Away actually was mint :BGR:

We've mostly played very average this season in terms of excitement IMO, but it's still had it's great moments
Closed Thread