Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

How can you not love that man

#Bromance

Unread 22-04-2013, 12:56 AM
King Tubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
RVP against City at La Masion de Council.
definitely, for me too.

Unread 22-04-2013, 08:28 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
All the match threads on here

Would make a cracking book
imagine that at bookclub!

"I've read for the last ten pages that "United" are the shittest @#%&!s in the world and that Frogger, whose name seems to be changing daily, should retire."

"That's strange because I'm following the character, Throb and he keeps saying, United and Frogger (now fraggie) are superb??"

Unread 22-04-2013, 08:37 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
imagine that at bookclub!

"I've read for the last ten pages that "United" are the shittest @#%&!s in the world and that Frogger, whose name seems to be changing daily, should retire."

"That's strange because I'm following the character, Throb and he keeps saying, United and Frogger (now fraggie) are superb??"
Frogger? Fraggie? Well who the £#%&! is sir figalot? This book is £#%&!ing stupid

Unread 22-04-2013, 09:15 AM
barca99

This day seemed along way off after the Everton away game

Obvious stand out moments / games.

Southampton away - On the brink of loosing again so early on, could have been a long season if we did.

Villa away - Dint get a ticket so watched it on Broad Street. Around 5/6 of us going mental after Peas winner. How we didn't get filled in I do not know.

Newcastle at home - Pure grit and determination to win the game, classic United

City away - Just brilliant!!

Obvious other Liverpool and Chelsea, soon to be Arsenal

Unread 22-04-2013, 09:20 AM
Aman27deep

My favorite moment this year will be falling in love with RvP once again, when he picks up his first premier league title in the air and kisses it, tears of joy rolling down his cheeks will be followed by mine rolling down my cheeks.

Unread 22-04-2013, 09:34 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Van Pizzles last minute winner against City, hadn't gone that crazy over a goal for a long time.
This

Unread 22-04-2013, 09:34 AM
The Return of JC

That Newcastle game was an important one too. Looked for most of the day like our lead would be cut, but we ended up extending it. Gutsiest win of the season, i think.

What was our best performance? I'd say City away.

Unread 22-04-2013, 09:35 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
My favorite moment this year will be falling in love with RvP once again, when he picks up his first premier league title in the air and kisses it, tears of joy rolling down his cheeks will be followed by mine rolling down my cheeks.
#@&%!.

Unread 22-04-2013, 09:38 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
What was our best performance? I'd say City away.
We got battered for the final half hour and to say the winner came against the run of play is something of an understatement.

Unread 22-04-2013, 09:48 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
We got battered for the final half hour and to say the winner came against the run of play is something of an understatement.
arguably, you could say it was a good performance to pull it around and win it like that, despite being on the back foot, you know... "sign of champions and all that.."

dunno about this season, £#%&!ing odd, you just seem to remember [not necessarily correctly] shit games and poor results/performances, yet we're close to winning it with a handful of games to go.

Unread 22-04-2013, 09:51 AM
dragflick

Chelsea away for me, the whole day was £#%&!ing class.

Unread 22-04-2013, 09:51 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
dunno about this season, £#%&!ing odd, you just seem to remember [not necessarily correctly] shit games and poor results/performances, yet we're close to winning it with a handful of games to go.
It has been weird.

Boringly enough I think that the key word is "consistency"

Unread 22-04-2013, 09:52 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
True, but that's why I think it was our best. City played really well in the second half and we still came through it. We showed a lot of bottle that day and got it tactically right. Everyone did a good Job and that's quite rare these days as someone is usually shit @#%&!ing it up in a big game. two great counter attacking goals too.Given the context of them being unbeaten for so long and having won the league, it was our best performance imo.

Unread 22-04-2013, 09:54 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
arguably, you could say it was a good performance to pull it around and win it like that, despite being on the back foot, you know... "sign of champions and all that.."

Yes you could but we never really pulled anything round, we just scored a free kick in injury time. Biggest goon of the season tho, NQAT. I just find it hard to consider a game like that as 'best performance'.

Newcastle away is my answer. I think.

Unread 22-04-2013, 09:55 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
When was the initial break up?

Unread 22-04-2013, 09:57 AM
Aman27deep

Our best performance was second half vs Tottenham at home.

I can watch that half again and again, and not get bored.

Unread 22-04-2013, 09:57 AM
Ginners

van persies free kick against city
Closed Thread