Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-04-2013, 08:03 PM
saffers

Default Fave moments of getting our title back

Soton away was immense, the Perse had properly arrived

Unread 21-04-2013, 08:04 PM
Crumps

RVP against City at La Masion de Council.

Unread 21-04-2013, 08:05 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
the Perse

Unread 21-04-2013, 08:06 PM
no fun

having a birds busters pressing against me on a very crowded met on the way home from the norwich game

Unread 21-04-2013, 08:06 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
This. Best moment of the season so far by miles.

Other good moments were Rafael's goals at Anfield and Loftus Road, plus De Gea's emergence as the best 'keeper in the country.

Unread 21-04-2013, 08:07 PM
Rhodzy

Van Pizzles last minute winner against City, hadn't gone that crazy over a goal for a long time.

Unread 21-04-2013, 08:07 PM
originalhogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
having a birds busters pressing against me on a very crowded met on the way home from the norwich game
Tbh that would be mine

Unread 21-04-2013, 08:08 PM
saffers

Chewsea away, their season went from title challenging to out of everything thanks to big Clatts

Unread 21-04-2013, 08:09 PM
red @rmy

Best game for me was Villa away.

Unread 21-04-2013, 08:10 PM
jem

when we get it back, maybe?

jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Best game for me was Villa away.
me too

Mr Castro

Beating City away was sweet. I knew then we'd win the Title. The fact we haven't been off the top since vindicates this.

The late winners at Southampton and Chelsea were both fun. Especially Chelsea, with all the bad decisions we've had against them over the years. The 4-3 at home to Newcastle too. The 3-2 at Villa. All great games.

The wins this season where we lost or drew last season showed me how much we'd improved. Newcastle away, Chelsea, Liverpool, City.

We've become pretty mundane over the last couple of months, but the October/December period was great fun.

Unread 21-04-2013, 08:12 PM
saffers

Thumbs up Cant be beat

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
This. Best moment of the season so far by miles.

Other good moments were Rafael's goals at Anfield and Loftus Road, plus De Gea's emergence as the best 'keeper in the country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Van Pizzles last minute winner against City, hadn't gone that crazy over a goal for a long time.

The Watcher

City away the obvious high point. Chelsea away a couple of days after the League win was hilarious. Most jokes I've had at an away game for ages, reds were on form

Newcastle at home on Boxing Day was a bonkers game. Great fun.

VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Without a doubt

Unread 21-04-2013, 08:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Newcastle at home on Boxing Day was a bonkers game. Great fun.
Well, it was OK once we finally went ahead in the 92nd minute or whenever it was

The match thread on here is certainly worth re-reading

Unread 21-04-2013, 08:15 PM
Tumescent Throb

There's a long list, it's been a £#%&!ing ace league campaign from United again

Kagawa's 2nd against Norwich will hopefully prove to be a window on the future. If Fergie can get a player or two in that are on his wavelength he can be a great player for us... The Rooney question has almost been sorted this season it seems to me, so it's just a matter of time now.

Unread 21-04-2013, 08:17 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
when we get it back, maybe?
There is no need to be upset jemster

Unread 21-04-2013, 08:21 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
Beating City away was sweet. I knew then we'd win the Title. The fact we haven't been off the top since vindicates this.

The late winners at Southampton and Chelsea were both fun. Especially Chelsea, with all the bad decisions we've had against them over the years. The 4-3 at home to Newcastle too. The 3-2 at Villa. All great games.

The wins this season where we lost or drew last season showed me how much we'd improved. Newcastle away, Chelsea, Liverpool, City.

We've become pretty mundane over the last couple of months, but the October/December period was great fun.
First half of the season was filled with 'proper united' moments tbh despite the odd shit@#%&!s moment, fact is that we got into a 6 pt lead having played like loons at the back but showed great courage going forward.

2nd half of the season just got too comfortable with Ciddy completely collapsing, us tightening up at the back.

Just awesome to be champions again, so convincingly and after all the hype and BS about City. #knowyourplace

Unread 21-04-2013, 08:45 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

Newcastle away was good after the pathetic no show the season before but chelsea away stands out most
Closed Thread