Originally Posted by dragflick

And about ten years older?
pack it in now, mr passive aggressive.

Unread 19-04-2013, 09:19 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
It really isn't.
True. Robins was much more robust and scored some £#%&!ing crackers..

Unread 19-04-2013, 09:20 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
True. Robins was much more robust and scored some £#%&!ing crackers..
I don't like talking to you about Hernandez

Unread 19-04-2013, 09:21 AM
dunk

Quote:
I don't like talking to you about Hernandez

Unread 19-04-2013, 09:23 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
pack it in now, mr passive aggressive.

Sorry pal.

Unread 19-04-2013, 09:26 AM
Aman27deep

No he wouldn't have.

Robin is in the top 5 forwards of the world list.

Unread 19-04-2013, 09:27 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I can't be arsed posting it, but my reply is Hernandez doing his 'c' celebration, which I'm really glad he's stopped doing because he looks like he's sucking a particularly girthy imaginary #@&%!.

Unread 19-04-2013, 09:27 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
No he wouldn't have.

Robin is in the top 5 forwards of the world list.
Where can I see this list?

Unread 19-04-2013, 09:30 AM
Ginners

stupid bernard

Unread 19-04-2013, 09:31 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
I can't be arsed posting it, but my reply is Hernandez doing his 'c' celebration, which I'm really glad he's stopped doing because he looks like he's sucking a particularly girthy imaginary #@&%!.
I think this has probably been pointed out to him, or he forgot how to do it during last seasons prolonged goal drought.

Unread 19-04-2013, 09:46 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Where can I see this list?
I have all kinds of lists in my head.

5. Lewandowski/Cavani
4. Robin van PERSIE
3. Falcao
2. Cristiano
1. Messi

Unread 19-04-2013, 09:48 AM
Bernard

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
His build up play is shit compared to rvp.
Same with holding the ball up.
In reality he's a Mexican mark robins.

Fao sparky. Robins played for us when we were shit and you was supporting Chelsea.
Thats brilliant, and its a great point. He doesnt do great work outside the box your right. Id would hazard a guess that he's a bit quicker than Robins ever was!!

I think weve been lucky with RVP actually staying fit this year, that luck wont carry on. I think he has a couple of years left in him at best. Hes never relied on pace so he may stretch that out a bit.

I just really dont want us to sell the boy for a few million in the summer, it would be such a waste, and we would regret it.

Getting rid of Giuseppe Rossi for nothing was crazy, and its only his injury that has stopped him becoming a £25-30m player. We could all see he was class and it never made sense to me. And its the same with Chico.

Unread 19-04-2013, 09:50 AM
Rhodzy

Hernandez is an absolute gem of a striker, obviously not in Van Persies class though.

Unread 19-04-2013, 09:51 AM
rafabio

keep chico, sell rooney, buy another winger, play kagawa in no 10 position.

Better shape to the team, more opportunities for chico

Still can't believe fergie put rooney on against madrid instead of chico when we needed goals

Unread 19-04-2013, 10:01 AM
barca99

Forget comparisons with Van Persie, they are two different players

I rate Hernandez very highly. He is starting to blossom into a quality finisher. Its credit to him he is been linked with a move away from United. If top clubs in Europe are being linked with him I can see him moving on Would be a real shame but it is very difficult to keep players happy, especially quality players that could be in the starting 11 at another top club in Europe!

Not many other teams have someone as good as him at what is essentially a 3rd / 4th choice striker! Trying to keep him happy on the bench must be a difficult task. Big summer, if Rooney moves on I can see him getting more starts.

Not a bad dilemma to have trying to fit players like Rooney, Van Persie, Hernandez, Welbeck and Kagawa into just a few positions. Don't want any of them to leave in the summer!

Unread 19-04-2013, 11:14 AM
Bernard

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Forget comparisons with Van Persie, they are two different players

I rate Hernandez very highly. He is starting to blossom into a quality finisher. Its credit to him he is been linked with a move away from United. If top clubs in Europe are being linked with him I can see him moving on Would be a real shame but it is very difficult to keep players happy, especially quality players that could be in the starting 11 at another top club in Europe!

Not many other teams have someone as good as him at what is essentially a 3rd / 4th choice striker! Trying to keep him happy on the bench must be a difficult task. Big summer, if Rooney moves on I can see him getting more starts.

Not a bad dilemma to have trying to fit players like Rooney, Van Persie, Hernandez, Welbeck and Kagawa into just a few positions. Don't want any of them to leave in the summer!
More succinctly put that i ever could. Thats my feelings in a nut shell.

Unread 19-04-2013, 11:19 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
His build up play is shit compared to rvp.
Same with holding the ball up.
In reality he's a Mexican mark robins.

Fao sparky. Robins played for us when we were shit and you was supporting Chelsea.
Probably better than Robins but the question is whether he can get to Ole level.

Unread 19-04-2013, 11:27 AM
Bernard

Hes quicker and (i never thought id say this!!) MAYBE a better finisher than Ole?

Iam on shaky ground there, i think!!!

But to all thoise who've just answered 'No' dismissively, i think its a perfectly valid question and i think the answer is yes!!

Chico 20 starts (usually in inferior first 11's) 16 GOALS

rvp 35 starts 25 goals,

The minutes to goals is better than RVP'S so i dont know why he wouldnt be up there.

I would admit his assists wouldnt be as high.

Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
keep chico, sell rooney, buy another winger, play kagawa in no 10 position.

Better shape to the team, more opportunities for chico

Still can't believe fergie put rooney on against madrid instead of chico when we needed goals
ffs

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard
Hes quicker and (i never thought id say this!!) MAYBE a better finisher than Ole?

Iam on shaky ground there, i think!!!

But to all thoise who've just answered 'No' dismissively, i think its a perfectly valid question and i think the answer is yes!!

Chico 20 starts (usually in inferior first 11's) 16 GOALS

rvp 35 starts 25 goals,

The minutes to goals is better than RVP'S so i dont know why he wouldnt be up there.

I would admit his assists wouldnt be as high.
Closed Thread