United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-04-2013, 11:41 PM
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
He was brought up as a striker, not his fault he is being used in a position he doesn't prefer

Thats my point, when Rooney was played out wide it was 'unfair' when Welbeck is it's fine and he is shit
rooney scores goals, welbeck doesn't. welbeck doesn't score goals in any position.

Unread 08-04-2013, 11:46 PM
Part 36 Offer

ferie calling welbeck a defensive forward :shakehead:

£#%&! me. says it all. has no £#%&!ing goal threat whatsoever.

if he scored goals he would be one of the best forwards around. but he doesn't. ever.

Unread 08-04-2013, 11:57 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark
rooney scores goals, welbeck doesn't. welbeck doesn't score goals in any position.

Because he is given the opportunity to play in his favoured position more than Welbeck is on a regular basis

Im not comparing the 2, I was pointing out the hypocrisy of the fan boys who were crying when rooney was played on the left wing criticising Welbeck when he is played out of position!

What is good for the goose should be good for the gander!

Trying to score points by claiming some perceived anti-scouse agenda when all they did was trot out excuse after excuse which could and should be equally applied to Welbeck if they had any objectivity instead of a Rooney fixation :shakehead:

Unread 08-04-2013, 11:58 PM
Part 36 Offer

rooney is twice the player welbeck is. i can't believe some of the tripe on here at times.

welbeck will NEVER be as good as Rooney. Never.

Unread 09-04-2013, 12:01 AM
Bunker Buster

The sell Rooney crew are in again...

You wanna fight for champions league places rather than automatic winners spots from league titles be my guest you bag of know nothing @#%&!s..

Unread 09-04-2013, 12:03 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
great player imo and i think him in a bra would be class

Unread 09-04-2013, 12:03 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
The sell Rooney crew are in again...

You wanna fight for champions league places rather than automatic winners spots from league titles be my guest you bag of know nothing @#%&!s..
yep. aka the forum cretins/berks/complete weapons

Unread 09-04-2013, 12:04 AM
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Because he is given the opportunity to play in his favoured position more than Welbeck is on a regular basis

Im not comparing the 2, I was pointing out the hypocrisy of the fan boys who were crying when rooney was played on the left wing criticising Welbeck when he is played out of position!

What is good for the goose should be good for the gander!

Trying to score points by claiming some perceived anti-scouse agenda when all they did was trot out excuse after excuse which could and should be equally applied to Welbeck if they had any objectivity instead of a Rooney fixation :shakehead:
welbeck will never be prolific no matter how often he's played up front. play rooney up front and he will score goals, that's already proven.

Unread 09-04-2013, 12:05 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
rooney is twice the player welbeck is. i can't believe some of the tripe on here at times.

welbeck will NEVER be as good as Rooney. Never.
parts of his game are already better

Rooney at his best is still a 'great' player though, a level Welbeck doesn't look as if he is going to attain any time soon

Unread 09-04-2013, 12:05 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
yep. aka the forum cretins/berks/complete weapons
Derek's, plebs, shoot crew, blundersleague, ant munching mongs..

Unread 09-04-2013, 12:06 AM
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
didn't think you hated rooney. tbh i think he'd prosper wherever he went.

Unread 09-04-2013, 12:08 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
didn't think you hated rooney.

Unread 09-04-2013, 12:18 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
didn't think you hated rooney. tbh i think he'd prosper wherever he went.
I don't hate any United players atm. If he wants to prosper at another club he'd better make that move soon, cus if he leaves it much longer the only way he'll get a real top club after United is as a bit part player

Unread 09-04-2013, 12:21 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
welbeck will never be prolific no matter how often he's played up front. play rooney up front and he will score goals, that's already proven.
Im not saying he would be prolific, read my first reply to you. I'm not comparing the two! I'd choose Rooney every time

It's the slagging of Welbeck I object to, he's being 'given a job' to do and getting shit for getting on with it, when Rooney was given the same he bitched about it.

He didn't get the shit Welbeck is though

Unread 09-04-2013, 12:38 AM
Whalefish

An important player?

Of course he £#%&!ing is.

Unread 09-04-2013, 12:42 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
An important player?

Of course he £#%&!ing is.
Insane isn't it??:shakehead:

He had a quiet game after a spell out injured (although if anybody could bring themselves to watch the game they'd be reminded that Rooney was actually involved in all of our promising moves & was nowhere near as far off his game as is being made out) ..so obviously we should get rid because he didn't score his 11th goal in Manchester derbies tonight.
What a great shout that would be.

Unread 09-04-2013, 12:50 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Insane isn't it??:shakehead:

He had a quiet game after a spell out injured (although if anybody could bring themselves to watch the game they'd be reminded that Rooney was actually involved in all of our promising moves & was nowhere near as far off his game as is being made out) ..so obviously we should get rid because he didn't score his 11th goal in Manchester derbies tonight.
What a great shout that would be.
you're over-reacting sweet cheeks, he clearly wasn't fit - that was the problem. not sure he even had one attempt at goal (we had more than City iirc, just to remind you)

Unread 09-04-2013, 01:00 AM
Barcabal

best player for us tonight. You £#%&!ing stupid @#%&!s

Unread 09-04-2013, 03:02 AM
Sparky***

Rooney is very important for United.

But you know what's more important? Having people in charge who have a tactical £#%&!ing clue.

Unread 09-04-2013, 03:32 AM
shenwen

Badly timed thread?

Just watched game on repeat and Rooney was pretty tidy. If all the players to flag tonight, the wigged one should get a pass.
Closed Thread