United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-02-2013, 01:00 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I would never sell Rooney.
any sympathy i'd have for getting rid of him went out f the window two years ago

Unread 27-02-2013, 01:01 AM
Arnold Muhren

Forget Bale. The big European sides are in love with him after what he's done to some of their defences the last three years. He'll go for over £60m and he'll go abroad, Levy is no £#%&!ing mug, he'll want top money and all at once. Wilshere is much more realistic, especially if Arsenal don't make top 4 this season.

Unread 27-02-2013, 01:01 AM
92ToBury

If we're gonna do it properly, rather than what will happen, get rid of Rooney to PSG for £35m, Young in part ex to Spurs for Bale and Nani/Valencia to Madrid in part ex for Ronaldo. Front three of Bale, Van Persie, Ronaldo. Oh, sorry, gotta go, Kelly Brook's just walked in to my room wearing lingerie.

Unread 27-02-2013, 01:15 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
any sympathy i'd have for getting rid of him went out f the window two years ago
I dont mean for his feelings tbh

Unread 27-02-2013, 01:19 AM
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I would never sell Rooney.
He's so under valued by people in the uk. After the first leg the spanish press was full of how he was basically a world star putting his ego aside for the team. on here it was ffs rooney you donkey.

Unread 27-02-2013, 01:26 AM
jem

wilshere, bale, ronaldo, rooney.... *sigh*

de gea, vidic and cheech to real.... *sigh*

nani..... somewhere.... *sigh*

rafael to barca..... *sigh*

Unread 27-02-2013, 01:26 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark
He's so under valued by people in the uk. After the first leg the spanish press was full of how he was basically a world star putting his ego aside for the team. on here it was ffs rooney you donkey.
you know what they do to donkeys......

Unread 27-02-2013, 08:28 AM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up

Usual donkey brains of the forum slagging Rooney.

Unread 27-02-2013, 08:36 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Usual donkey brains of the forum slagging Rooney.
Eddie Murphy had an interesting gag on Janet Jacksons "what have you done for me lately" track ripping the piss about woman's constant demands from their husbands. Short memories...he could have been talking about this forum and Spudface though.

Unread 27-02-2013, 08:36 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullerz
'Bonjour monsieur, avez-vous une twenty B and H. Merci, ca va. Oh, et avez-vous factor 90, por mon tres pale baldy spam. '

Unread 27-02-2013, 08:49 AM
MUFC One Love

It's a risky game selling Rooney. A year or so ago I started to think I wouldn't care if he was sold but I just think we're a different team when he is in it. We won't sell anyone near his influence on the team, anyone saying we could get Bale or Wilshere are absolute. No way can we get either of them this summer, we'll get some of the money spent on a couple of "prospects" and that will be it. Not only that we need to and will spend some money on the midfield this summer so if we sell Rooney it is then another position that needs strengthening.

Unread 27-02-2013, 09:05 AM
rafabio

Sell rooney, buy lewandowski. sorted

Unread 27-02-2013, 09:12 AM
wiganste

He's too important to sell. Would be madness to consider

Unread 27-02-2013, 09:13 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
If Rooney going can bring in Wilshere and Bale, I don't mind.

But sadly, RVP has maybe 2 more top years after this. Welbeck might be an english Giroud for all we know, and I smell Chicha is ready to £#%&! off to Real Madrid anytime.
Have you read all this off twitter?

Unread 27-02-2013, 09:14 AM
teflon_terry

Rooney and Young out. Wilshere, Bale, Lewandowski, Ronaldo in. Decent summer IMO.

Unread 27-02-2013, 09:17 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Sell rooney, buy lewandowski. sorted

Unread 27-02-2013, 11:58 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Rooney and Young out. Wilshere, Bale, Lewandowski, Ronaldo in. Decent summer IMO.
Rooney £40m
Young £15m
Total £55m

Wilshere £35m
Bale £50m
Lewandowski £20m
Ronaldo £60m
Total £165m

Net: £110m

It looks like they're finally cracking it open

Unread 27-02-2013, 12:01 PM
dunk

Lewandowski is turd.

I don't think I would sell Rooney tbh, I've come to the conclusion that he is just in a bit of lull/difficult period of his career, having been playing top flight football for over a decade I think it has possibly just caught up with him a bit, a few injuries, the realisation he's getting older and a bit of a downturn in form. Happened to loads of players who have started young. Reckon the best is still to come..

Unread 27-02-2013, 12:04 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
If Rooney going can bring in Wilshere and Bale, I don't mind.

But sadly, RVP has maybe 2 more top years after this. Welbeck might be an english Giroud for all we know, and I smell Chicha is ready to £#%&! off to Real Madrid anytime.

Unread 27-02-2013, 12:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Sell Rooney ?

Some right thick @#%&!s on here....

It isn't champ manager FFS, he's world class.
Closed Thread