United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-02-2013, 08:11 PM
Tumescent Throb

KFC is one of the few on here who actually enjoys watching United - actually supports them and everything - you enormous £#%&!ing weapon

Unread 01-02-2013, 08:19 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
KFC is one of the few on here who actually enjoys watching United - actually supports them and everything - you enormous £#%&!ing weapon
Does his #@&%! taste like haggis?

Unread 01-02-2013, 08:20 PM
Camel

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
I £#%&!ing hate the fact that people think Mancini got one over on old Froggles with his mind games, during last season's title run-in. He knows his team of mercenaries brick it under any media pressure and always opts for modesty in his press conference, 'United are the better team/they have a better chance of winning the league.' You can read the @#%&! like a £#%&!ing book though. You can see that he's feeling more pressure than Forwarder's bed, about to collapse any minute. If we win the league this season, I hope it involves a £#%&!ing colossal arse seeing from this #@&%!. £#%&!er.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougiethebiscuit
Often used to see him stood outside Malmaison on Saturday mornings. Our works car park was behind the Waldorf at the time.

About the 4th time I saw him I decided to give him a bit of abuse, he had that stupid scarf on again so I said "wash that £#%&!ing scarf you scruffy @#%&!" and he said "I rub it inya £#%&!ing face bastardo"

Wasn't banking on that at all and to be honest it threw me. I was approaching it from a bullying angle assuming he'd just walk back into the hotel but he was on the front foot here, in my face a bit.

I just mumbled "no you won't" and next thing he's grabbed me in a headlock and he's rubbing the £#%&!ing thing in my face. It absolutely stunk, no way that's ever been washed, it smelt of the worst B.O you can imagine and it went in my mouth a bit and I could taste Parmesan.

As he was doing it he was shouting "you likea this tough guy?" and I'm shouting "no get off me you bastard"

No question about it he done me, I broke free and to my shame I ran, cheeky bastard even chased me twirling the scarf of doom above his head.

He's surprisingly strong for a smallish chap. My confidence took a right dent from that.
under-appreciated post, dougie. yhgr

Unread 01-02-2013, 08:21 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
Anyone wanting Mancini to get the boot is a crackpot. Imagine a decent manager with that squad + 100s of £Millions more

Keep the £#%&!er there for decades.
This. The man is a clown. He's incapable of mind games because his English is too limited. He's been here for years and still sounds like he's just grasping it. Don't want to sound xenophobic here, but learn to speak the £#%&!in language properly you £#%&!ing Italian!

Unread 01-02-2013, 08:23 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
under-appreciated post, dougie. yhgr
agreed. love dougie.

Unread 01-02-2013, 10:01 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
This. The man is a clown. He's incapable of mind games because his English is too limited. He's been here for years and still sounds like he's just grasping it. Don't want to sound xenophobic here, but learn to speak the £#%&!in language properly you £#%&!ing Italian!
But you just did, anyway

This and your post on the Anderson thread last night - time of the month or something??

Unread 01-02-2013, 11:37 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
But you just did, anyway

This and your post on the Anderson thread last night - time of the month or something??
It was a subtle bigoted follow-up to last night's Anderson post. Gotta keep the xenophobia and racism subtle or people catch on ya know. I'm racist like South Park. Just not as funny. Or at all. I really should stop now.

Anyway, back to the RAWK thread where we can ALL agree that every Scouser deserves to did.

Unread 01-02-2013, 11:38 PM
dunk

Quote:
It was a subtle bigoted follow-up to last night's Anderson post. Gotta keep the xenophobia and racism subtle or people catch on ya know. I'm racist like South Park. Just not as funny. Or at all. I really should stop now.

Anyway, back to the RAWK thread where we can ALL agree that every Scouser deserves to did.
Did what?

Unread 01-02-2013, 11:42 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Did what?
....nothing wrong.

I hate my new phone. I'd send it back if I could figure out how to phone the network.

Unread 01-02-2013, 11:45 PM
zanzare

Quote:
....nothing wrong.

I hate my new phone. I'd send it back if I could figure out how to phone the network.

Unread 01-02-2013, 11:50 PM
dunk

Quote:
....nothing wrong.

Unread 01-02-2013, 11:53 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
"sopmething?"

Hard to type with a 6 inches of caledonian #@&%! up your arse?

As opposed to cockney #@&%!?

Throb is Freds version of Boycie

Attempts at every turn to look down his nose at everyone but just ends up looking stupid

Unread 02-02-2013, 12:23 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling

As opposed to cockney #@&%!?

Throb is Freds version of Boycie

Attempts at every turn to look down his nose at everyone but just ends up looking stupid
Now there's a thought - a Fredster version of OFAH

Unread 03-02-2013, 07:00 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

"By the end of February the gap can be very, very small"....

Unread 03-02-2013, 08:51 PM
red in cumbria

Yup, mind games going superbly so far Roberto

Unread 03-02-2013, 08:53 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yup, mind games going superbly so far Roberto
he looked well :rattled: today

Unread 03-02-2013, 08:55 PM
no fun

Quote: