United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-02-2013, 06:48 PM
Blagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Hmm. Our collapse was the worst example of cracking under pressure in the history of humankind. Having said that mancini's clearly a charlatan so he can stay at city forever for my money.
It was more complacency than anything IMO. We went into to certain games just expecting for the opposition to roll over, Wigan, Everton, for instance.

Unread 01-02-2013, 06:49 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
this. £#%&! me, it's only just turned to february. 7 points is £#%&! all at this point.
Exactly. We blew 8 points with about 7 seconds of the whole season left. Van persie gets injured and we're £#%&!ed.

Unread 01-02-2013, 06:53 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Exactly. We blew 8 points with about 7 seconds of the whole season left. Van persie gets injured and we're £#%&!ed.
That just isn't true.
I love Van Persie as much as the next man, but he's won ZERO league titles in his career. He is not key to any potential Title success.
If he got injured Rooney & Pea would get the goals.

If however Carrick get's injured we're £#%&!ed.

Unread 01-02-2013, 07:01 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
I £#%&!ing hate the fact that people think Mancini got one over on old Froggles with his mind games, during last season's title run-in. He knows his team of mercenaries brick it under any media pressure and always opts for modesty in his press conference, 'United are the better team/they have a better chance of winning the league.' You can read the @#%&! like a £#%&!ing book though. You can see that he's feeling more pressure than Forwarder's bed, about to collapse any minute. If we win the league this season, I hope it involves a £#%&!ing colossal arse seeing from this #@&%!. £#%&!er.

top post

Unread 01-02-2013, 07:01 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
That just isn't true.
I love Van Persie as much as the next man, but he's won ZERO league titles in his career. He is not key to any potential Title success.
If he got injured Rooney & Pea would get the goals.

If however Carrick get's injured we're £#%&!ed.
no, if Van persie gets injured and Rooney is played right up front then we should be okay from this position

if on the other hand the manager plays him off the front then we're £#%&!ed

if Carrick gets injured we can still put a very good team out but we'd just be a bit more restricted and predictable. Even so, from 7pts ahead we should be fine.

Unread 01-02-2013, 07:02 PM
Sparky***

For all those saying about carrick or van persie getting injured, if i were a bertie i'd be on my knees every night praying that Kompany stays fit forever.

because without him they are a £#%&!ing mess.

Unread 01-02-2013, 07:04 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
For all those saying about carrick or van persie getting injured, if i were a bertie i'd be on my knees every night praying that Kompany stays fit forever.

Word. And he seems a bit prone to the odd knock

Unread 01-02-2013, 07:06 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

he's out Sunday as well

and don't think that @#%&! Toure or his junkie bro will be back any time soon

time for SCOTT SINCLAIR....or JACK RODWELL to step the £#%&! up

Unread 01-02-2013, 07:11 PM
Dougiethebiscuit

Often used to see him stood outside Malmaison on Saturday mornings. Our works car park was behind the Waldorf at the time.

About the 4th time I saw him I decided to give him a bit of abuse, he had that stupid scarf on again so I said "wash that £#%&!ing scarf you scruffy @#%&!" and he said "I rub it inya £#%&!ing face bastardo"

Wasn't banking on that at all and to be honest it threw me. I was approaching it from a bullying angle assuming he'd just walk back into the hotel but he was on the front foot here, in my face a bit.

I just mumbled "no you won't" and next thing he's grabbed me in a headlock and he's rubbing the £#%&!ing thing in my face. It absolutely stunk, no way that's ever been washed, it smelt of the worst B.O you can imagine and it went in my mouth a bit and I could taste Parmesan.

As he was doing it he was shouting "you likea this tough guy?" and I'm shouting "no get off me you bastard"

No question about it he done me, I broke free and to my shame I ran, cheeky bastard even chased me twirling the scarf of doom above his head.

He's surprisingly strong for a smallish chap. My confidence took a right dent from that.

Unread 01-02-2013, 07:11 PM
Tumescent Throb

kompany has been average this season. for the previous year or so he was playing well above his normal level, and he has settled back down to that now from what I've seen. City gave up plenty of chances in the 1st half of the season due to his poor positioning and misjudgment of balls into the box

Unread 01-02-2013, 07:13 PM
Ethers

It's hardly mind games ffs.

If City had put away some of their chances on Tuesday, and Southampton got a little bit of luck in the 2nd half, the gap could very easily be just 3 points already.

Unread 01-02-2013, 07:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

If City had put away some of their chances on Tuesday, and Southampton got a little bit of luck in the 2nd half, the gap could very easily be just 3 points already.
What the £#%&! is this? everyone remembered their old passwords or something?

Unread 01-02-2013, 07:16 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougiethebiscuit
Often used to see him stood outside Malmaison on Saturday mornings. Our works car park was behind the Waldorf at the time.

About the 4th time I saw him I decided to give him a bit of abuse, he had that stupid scarf on again so I said "wash that £#%&!ing scarf you scruffy @#%&!" and he said "I rub it inya £#%&!ing face bastardo"

Wasn't banking on that at all and to be honest it threw me. I was approaching it from a bullying angle assuming he'd just walk back into the hotel but he was on the front foot here, in my face a bit.

I just mumbled "no you won't" and next thing he's grabbed me in a headlock and he's rubbing the £#%&!ing thing in my face. It absolutely stunk, no way that's ever been washed, it smelt of the worst B.O you can imagine and it went in my mouth a bit and I could taste Parmesan.

As he was doing it he was shouting "you likea this tough guy?" and I'm shouting "no get off me you bastard"

No question about it he done me, I broke free and to my shame I ran, cheeky bastard even chased me twirling the scarf of doom above his head.

He's surprisingly strong for a smallish chap. My confidence took a right dent from that.

new to Kicking A Blue pol

Unread 01-02-2013, 07:16 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

if we had just half of the refereeing decisions that should have gone our way the gap could very easily be 15 points

nice try though

Unread 01-02-2013, 07:20 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
if we had just half of the refereeing decisions that should have gone our way the gap could very easily be 15 points

nice try though
Kev sounding like a scouser again, there's a surprise.

You should have chose them as your English team, you whinging Scottish @#%&!bag.

Unread 01-02-2013, 07:21 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Kev sounding like a scouser again, there's a surprise.

You should have chose them as your English team, you whinging Scottish @#%&!bag.
yep that's exactly what I sound like you £#%&!ing four-eyed tosspiece

Unread 01-02-2013, 07:21 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougiethebiscuit

You seem to have mastered the art of typing a lot without actually saying anything.

Unread 01-02-2013, 07:29 PM
Dougiethebiscuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
You seem to have mastered the art of typing a lot without actually saying anything.
I don't know who you are but I find you very dull.

Who are you? Do you have any redeeming features?

Got a job on here so I have to disappear for a bit, woo me with an interesting story about yourself and I'll read it when I log back on.

Unread 01-02-2013, 07:29 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Anyone wanting Mancini to get the boot is a crackpot. Imagine a decent manager with that squad + 100s of £Millions more

Keep the £#%&!er there for decades.

Unread 01-02-2013, 07:32 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
Anyone wanting Mancini to get the boot is a crackpot. Imagine a decent manager with that squad + 100s of £Millions more

Keep the £#%&!er there for decades.
no one wants him to get the boot ffs but he will be out on his arse come May nqat
Closed Thread