United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-02-2013, 06:06 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down Mancini mind games ffs

"By the end of February the gap can be very, very small"....

no wonder they are called the Liars

somebody ought to point out to Booby Manc that last year's ridiculously lucky fluke title win was a one off ie never happening again any time soon

then again maybe he was talking about the gap between them and Chelsea,

Unread 01-02-2013, 06:08 PM
dodger

"we will probably do a draw"

Unread 01-02-2013, 06:11 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
"we will probably do a draw"
yep I remember that one

we beat Spurs 3-1...ie not a draw

tatty

What's he supposed to say?

'It's flipping hopeless lads' is hardly going to rally the troops is it.

MUFC_91

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

"By the end of February the gap can be very, very small"....

no wonder they are called the Liars

somebody ought to point out to Booby Manc that last year's ridiculously lucky fluke title win was a one off ie never happening again any time soon

then again maybe he was talking about the gap between them and Chelsea,

Unread 01-02-2013, 06:12 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
What's he supposed to say?

'It's flipping hopeless lads' is hardly going to rally the troops is it.
true, sometimes is better to lie

ie.."no, we no sell Mario, I love him, he is greta player he stay for us"

though if we win tomorrow and they don't on Sunday I think his Italian surrender monkey gene might kick in

Unread 01-02-2013, 06:13 PM
Sparky***

£#%&! him. joke of a manager.

he let that £#%&!ing autistic man-child balotelli and that awful mercenary goblin Tevez embarrass him infront of the worlds press on many occasions and he let them walk all over him.

he has no authority in that dressing room or indeed in the club. If they don't win the league this season, he'll be out on his ear.

Unread 01-02-2013, 06:14 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

he let that £#%&!ing autistic man-child balotelli and that awful mercenary goblin Tevez embarrass him infront of the worlds press on many occasions and he let them walk all over him.

he has no authority in that dressing room or indeed in the club. WHEN they don't win the league this season, he'll be out on his ear.

Unread 01-02-2013, 06:15 PM
Tumescent Throb

to be fair it was Mancini's brilliant mindgames that won City the league last season

Unread 01-02-2013, 06:15 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
to be fair it was Mancini's brilliant mindgames that won City the league last season
not sure if serious..........nope just checked it was Paddy kenny and QPR that won them the league, as you were

Unread 01-02-2013, 06:16 PM
woody78

Quote:

he has no authority in that dressing room or indeed in the club. If they don't win the league this season, he'll be out on his ear.
I agree he is an absolute joke , the longer he stays there the better .
God forbid they actually get somebody in that knows what they're doing

Unread 01-02-2013, 06:18 PM
MUFC_91

Quote:
not sure if serious..........nope just checked it was Paddy kenny and QPR that won them the league, as you were
Well that, and us £#%&!ing it away with a few games to go. Which, as you say, won't happen again.

Unread 01-02-2013, 06:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78
agreed.....he must really want another crack at the Champions League

Unread 01-02-2013, 06:21 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
was joking

tell you what though, imagine the coverage if Fergie went round saying all City's games were easy games

Unread 01-02-2013, 06:23 PM
rogieop

Quote:
I think you will find it was Manchester united and everyone involved that won city the league last year. Everton, Blackburn, Wigan = no excuses.

Unread 01-02-2013, 06:25 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78
Look, nothing is won. Indeed i wouldn't be surprised if this United team ballsed it all up again and allowed City in via the back door.

But £#%&! me, for a team with the resources they have, they should be away and over the £#%&!ing hill in the league and into the last 16 of the champions league. No question.

Mancini is such an unbelievable shithouse, too. When they're having a shit time he'll wheel platt out to deflect the tough questions. Not that the media ever put City under any pressure what so ever. The only thing you ever heard about in the press was Balotelli and that's because he was mad as a march hare. Nobody has bothered to ask that dozy eyetie why his half a billion pound team are 7 points behind a squad comprised of Robin Van Persie and a load of shit.

Unread 01-02-2013, 06:26 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
I think you will find it was Manchester united and everyone involved that won city the league last year. Everton, Blackburn, Wigan = no excuses.
ffs you only have to call a goalie and he's there pouncing like Chicharito on a loose ball, while standing in an offside position

yep it was defo our fault........and Paddy fuicking gypo @#%&! Kenny and his @#%&!ing QPR team-mates

btw QPR fans were singing We Won The League For You at Loftus Road the other night...which should earn them a few sore faces on February 23

Unread 01-02-2013, 06:43 PM
Blagger

I £#%&!ing hate the fact that people think Mancini got one over on old Froggles with his mind games, during last season's title run-in. He knows his team of mercenaries brick it under any media pressure and always opts for modesty in his press conference, 'United are the better team/they have a better chance of winning the league.' You can read the @#%&! like a £#%&!ing book though. You can see that he's feeling more pressure than Forwarder's bed, about to collapse any minute. If we win the league this season, I hope it involves a £#%&!ing colossal arse seeing from this #@&%!. £#%&!er.

Unread 01-02-2013, 06:44 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Look, nothing is won. Indeed i wouldn't be surprised if this United team ballsed it all up again and allowed City in via the back door.

But £#%&! me, for a team with the resources they have, they should be away and over the £#%&!ing hill in the league and into the last 16 of the champions league. No question.

Mancini is such an unbelievable shithouse, too. When they're having a shit time he'll wheel platt out to deflect the tough questions. Not that the media ever put City under any pressure what so ever. The only thing you ever heard about in the press was Balotelli and that's because he was mad as a march hare. Nobody has bothered to ask that dozy eyetie why his half a billion pound team are 7 points behind a squad comprised of Robin Van Persie and a load of shit.

The Press have been incredibly lenient with City - this season in particular - for their Champions League failures.
They even had the nerve to compare it to our tentative steps in the Champions League mid-90s ffs:shakehead:
As if it's in any way comparable.

City are, for whatever reason, under no pressure whatsoever to retain the Title in the media's eyes- it's all about us & how 'shit' we are & how lucky we are to be clear at the top
Considering the gutwrenching kick in the %@#$&!s United had last May our players should be getting accolades left, right & centre for their powers of recovery & mental toughness - but nah, let's ignore all that (& the plethora of shitehouse decisions they've been on the end of this season) and slag off De Gea every week.

Unread 01-02-2013, 06:46 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
I £#%&!ing hate the fact that people think Mancini got one over on old Froggles with his mind games, during last season's title run-in. He knows his team of mercenaries brick it under any media pressure and always opts for modesty in his press conference, 'United are the better team/they have a better chance of winning the league.' You can read the @#%&! like a £#%&!ing book though. You can see that he's feeling more pressure than Forwarder's bed, about to collapse any minute. If we win the league this season, I hope it involves a £#%&!ing colossal arse seeing from this #@&%!. £#%&!er.
Hmm. Our collapse was the worst example of cracking under pressure in the history of humankind. Having said that mancini's clearly a charlatan so he can stay at city forever for my money.
Closed Thread