Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Yaay - Infighting - Defo the best way to celebrate
Is it £#%&!

Unread 23-04-2013, 12:23 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
the Real defeat, in the result, but more so in the pure @#%&! of the manner of it certainly £#%&!ed us up, and why wouldn't it. Going into the second leg, we'd already bagged the league for all intents and purposes and had Real by the throat - and then that inexplicable game changing decision:shakehead:

Think the atmosphere around the team was this was going to be a special year, even Freggie mentioned treble and we got knocked for a 8 count. But like true Champions we got up and done the business...
exactamundo Trippy

Unread 23-04-2013, 12:27 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Is it £#%&!

Unread 23-04-2013, 12:34 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
if it's good enough while we're winning it, why isn't it good enough after we've won it

classic zorg tbh - backs the wrong side and then condemns people for pointing it out :shakehead:

Unread 23-04-2013, 12:39 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
if it's good enough while we're winning it, why isn't it good enough after we've won it

classic zorg tbh - backs the wrong side and then condemns people for pointing it out :shakehead:
Oh I see, you took him literally

Unread 23-04-2013, 12:48 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Oh I see, you took him literally

Unread 23-04-2013, 12:54 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
think ive just pulled a muscle in my face from cringing so hard

love ginners on st george's day

Unread 23-04-2013, 12:57 PM
Zorg

Quote:

Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

love ginners on st george's day
but not on all the other days?

Cream

Quote:
we were cruising from Norwich onwards in the league - that was the day we won it and the Reading game confirmed it...

the Real thing was a proper £#%&!ing downer that hung around for a couple of weeks - I don't get why people think they should have just got over it like it was nothing
Remember when we tonked arsenal in ... the fa cup I think... they fell apart in the league after that. Knew they would, absolute kick in the nutsack.

Just goes to show how much psychology plays a part in success. Freg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
"Yes....and here they come......the 'Champions'. And I'll bet they are still thinking about Sergio Agueros winner against QPR last season. I know I am. Yes, 'Champions' - but are they better than Manchester City? Well, we'll never know as City can't win the title but I'm sure they will next season. I bet Alex Ferguson chuckles to himself at night as he recalls the amount of luck his team have had this year. But, Sergio Aguero - never forget. And it's ironic that it's Arsenal who are holding this guard of honour - as their Invicibles side are better than anything that Ferguson has ever produced. And I'm sure everyone knows it."

Unread 23-04-2013, 02:31 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Creamers knows the score.

Unread 23-04-2013, 02:36 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
That £#%&!ing guard of honour is going to make me piss myself laughing, a proper YCNMIU moment for RVP

Unread 23-04-2013, 02:46 PM
MagnificentSeven

how quickly things change. the arse seeing after chelsea knocked us out of the cup on here. people convinced that we'd hand city the title

and then this happens. champions with still a month to go

at the same time i hope we don't rest on our laurels and we end the season with a series of wins. you just know that if we start throwing our games and dropping points the abu brigade are going to cling for dear life to that.

Unread 23-04-2013, 02:53 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
how quickly things change. the arse seeing after chelsea knocked us out of the cup on here. people convinced that we'd hand city the title

at the same time i hope we don't rest on our laurels and we end the season with a series of wins. you just know that if we start throwing our games and dropping points the abu brigade are going to cling for dear life to that.
should be okay tbh, the young players have still got plenty to prove. the wizard will be watching them closer than ever over the next 4 games.

Unread 23-04-2013, 03:15 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
should be okay tbh, the young players have still got plenty to prove. the wizard will be watching them closer than ever over the next 4 games.

he's off for a nap until losing the league wakes him up in the summer of 2014.

Unread 23-04-2013, 03:59 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven

The cup game never bothered me that much, tbh - a ridiculously scheduled fixture which we weren't arsed about. And even then, they needed a wonder goal from nothing to knock us out.

Was rather more jittery after the derby - said then our next game (at Stoke) would be £#%&!ing huge, and make no mistake the ABU nation was praying for us to slip up. But we didn't
Closed Thread