United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-04-2013, 10:43 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I love all the players lifting the trophy. They're united players. The great ones deserve and the shit@#%&!s drive the ABUs mad.

I want Anderson dancing a jig like a total £#%&!er wearing an undeserved (third? Fourth?) Medal as Gerrard sits at home weeping from his shit £#%&!in face
While his overall stay has been disappointing he's actually had a decent season when he's played.

Remember him coming on as a sub and making a real impact a couple of times this season.

Unread 22-04-2013, 10:45 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
While his overall stay has been disappointing he's actually had a decent season when he's played.

Remember him coming on as a sub and making a real impact a couple of times this season.
He usually plays pretty well Tbf. He's just never there.

Unread 22-04-2013, 10:46 AM
Tumescent Throb

Anderson isn't good enough even when he's fully fit. He doesn't have the concentration to play 90 minutes in his position at the top level.

Unread 22-04-2013, 10:48 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Anderson isn't good enough even when he's fully fit. He doesn't have the concentration to play 90 minutes in his position at the top level.
Probably starts thinking about the post-match meal around the 70 minute mark.

Unread 22-04-2013, 10:49 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:

Unread 22-04-2013, 10:50 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Probably starts thinking about the post-match meal around the 70 minute mark.
indeedy

Unread 22-04-2013, 10:52 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
I honestly don't think he'll ever be fully fit ever again. He's been incredibly unlucky with bad injuries, it's a shame because by all accounts he's a decent lad.

Unread 22-04-2013, 10:55 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Jesus Christ, that's shit. That £#%&!ing tonedeaf shouter shouldn't be allowed to sing.
Top red Liam. I like 'em.

Quote:
I love all the players lifting the trophy. They're united players. The great ones deserve and the shit@#%&!s drive the ABUs mad.

I want Anderson dancing a jig like a total £#%&!er wearing an undeserved (third? Fourth?) Medal as Gerrard sits at home weeping from his shit £#%&!in face

Unread 22-04-2013, 11:01 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
I honestly don't think he'll ever be fully fit ever again. He's been incredibly unlucky with bad injuries, it's a shame because by all accounts he's a decent lad.
As said elsewhere today, so was Peter Sutcliffe.
Closed Thread