andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
That’s precisely WHY they’re offensive
Fair point

Go ahead pure

Unread 10-04-2018, 09:03 AM
no fun

Blue mate at 5 a side last night, top lad tbf, admitted that despite city winning league cup and league the only thing that could rescue this season would be winning the European cup, and he thinks that is unlikely

He gave a cracking analogy about the derby debacle... said it’s like having Kelly brook facedown spreadeagled on the bed and you are just about to do her up the Gary...but you fail to perform, and instead you get to do the same to Fizz from Corry 2 weeks later

Unread 10-04-2018, 09:18 AM
RemisMoses

Watched a few bits and pieces again last night (I watched loads tbf )

Citys tunnel cam after the game was a little sad, all the city players came down straight away with also a grumpy looking Sanchez on his own. I didn't notice he wasn't in the celebrations. Just walked straight off, that's a shame because he was a catalyst. I don't know whether its good or bad him being so 'passionate' He was really pissed at getting subbed off. Hes just not used to it.

Unread 10-04-2018, 09:18 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Two days on and still totally gutted , once in a lifetime £#%&!ing chance tossed away , didn’t give a £#%&! about Tuesday nights game before the derby and give even less of a £#%&! about it now . Forty plus years of following us up and down the country and Europe and don’t think I have ever felt more pissed off in my life in relation to watching us .
That's the best thing, they'll likely never get that chance ever again. It was the culmination of all their dreams - beating United to the title in 2012 was big enough, but to actually to win the league against them, and to look for the whole first half like scoring a bagful.... they thought this was it, this is what their whole lives watching city were for, they'd have said it was fine to put up with the 1990s if in return they got to see City win the league by humiliating United 6-0. Imagine the oles 6-0 up with 5 minutes left...tapping it around... tricks and flicks... their defenders trying 30 yard pot shots for a laugh... one big party. That's what they were dreaming of. It was within touching distance.

And then they messed it up.

It's absolutely fantastic

Unread 10-04-2018, 09:33 AM
andyroo

It better £#%&!ing be once in a lifetime

We have to challenge next year. Have to.

Unread 10-04-2018, 09:34 AM
Wellinever

Default Sanchez -Mercenary? Perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
Watched a few bits and pieces again last night (I watched loads tbf )

Citys tunnel cam after the game was a little sad, all the city players came down straight away with also a grumpy looking Sanchez on his own. I didn't notice he wasn't in the celebrations. Just walked straight off, that's a shame because he was a catalyst. I don't know whether its good or bad him being so 'passionate' He was really pissed at getting subbed off. Hes just not used to it.

Sanchez is professional down to his boot straps, badge -kissing etc. is for the birds, not for him, he goes on the pitch to perform his best for whoever is paying him.
Call it mercenary if you wish,, but he puts in more effort and commitment than half those players who take to the United Web page saying how sorry they are at letting the fans down and urging everyone to do better!

Unread 10-04-2018, 09:37 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellinever
Sanchez is professional down to his boot straps, badge -kissing etc. is for the birds, not for him, he goes on the pitch to perform his best for whoever is paying him.
Call it mercenary if you wish,, but he puts in more effort and commitment than half those players who take to the United Web page saying how sorry they are at letting the fans down and urging everyone to do better!

Hes a winner there's no doubt, I just thought it was a shame. He played a massive part. Maybe you're right he just isn't that type of guy and he would of strolled off even if he was still on the pitch. He looked miserable as sin

Unread 10-04-2018, 09:47 AM
Wellinever

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
Hes a winner there's no doubt, I just thought it was a shame. He played a massive part. Maybe you're right he just isn't that type of guy and he would of strolled off even if he was still on the pitch. He looked miserable as sin

Yes, he would perhaps be upset at being replaced, especially after having a hand in all three goals. Perhaps Jose was giving the United fans chance to show their appreciation with a standing ovation?
He couldn't have been upset with his own performance, having a hand in three goals he probably wanted one of his own?
Or just wanted to get in the bath first!

Unread 10-04-2018, 10:01 AM
Drexl

I still keep randomly laughing

Propoh https://media.giphy.com/media/14yquCbnbigBZC/giphy.gif

Unread 10-04-2018, 10:02 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellinever
Yes, he would perhaps be upset at being replaced, especially after having a hand in all three goals. Perhaps Jose was giving the United fans chance to show their appreciation with a standing ovation?
He couldn't have been upset with his own performance, having a hand in three goals he probably wanted one of his own?
Or just wanted to get in the bath first!
He's got one of them cartoon faces that either looks incredibly happy or incredibly sad, there's no in-between. I thinks it's the eyebrows, he reminds me of them Franco brothers.

Unread 10-04-2018, 10:53 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
them Franco brothers.

("it´s like fookin Franco")

Unread 10-04-2018, 11:23 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Yep. Don't know too many City fans but one of the nicest lads I know is a Blue (he went on Saturday) and when it comes to football he's just utterly depressive. All season he's been expecting an implosion. It seems it's just embedded in them. Tomorrow should be a laugh.
I had a conversation with such a time served blue yesterday. He said he was telling those around him sing "Championes" that it wasn't over yet. he was gutted too. beating us still means more to them than anything.

Unread 10-04-2018, 12:21 PM
no fun

Remember that soft blue @#%&! crying at the end of the game ?

Well the bloke consoling him has not always supported citeh....

Unread 10-04-2018, 12:26 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Remember that soft blue @#%&! crying at the end of the game ?

https://twitter.com/@#%&!bibie/status...475711488?s=21
Has had a tough life tbf , was in a massive maritime disaster 106 years ago

Unread 10-04-2018, 12:27 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Has had a tough life tbf , was in a massive maritime disaster 106 years ago
£#%&! off

Sale library, 9pm

Unread 10-04-2018, 12:28 PM
puressence

Quote:
Remember that soft blue c*** crying at the end of the game ?

https://twitter.com/@#%&!bibie/status...475711488?s=21
On the ball as ever ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unread 10-04-2018, 12:29 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
On the ball as ever ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And you can £#%&! off as well you Rochdale bastard

Unread 10-04-2018, 12:37 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878