waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
One more...

Unread 09-04-2018, 08:38 PM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
he should have dragged his arse across it like a dog and claimed he just had worms. the poostripe meant no disrepect.

Unread 09-04-2018, 08:38 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
One more...

The state of them crying at the end ffs. I'm convinced they prefer being losers.

Unread 09-04-2018, 08:49 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

The state of them crying at the end ffs. I'm convinced they prefer being losers.
So true - have seen loads of ‘this is what it really means to follow city/in my day all we had to cheer about was our inflatable bananas and large floodlights’ perpetual hard done to crap. Deep down they prefer it that way. You can’t keep patting yourselves on the back for being great loyal fans when your team is pissing the league.

Unread 09-04-2018, 08:49 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
As he walked off near the tunnel - there’s a big bert badge on the floor and he gobbed on it - impossible to prove it was deliberate ffs.
Should do it again next season.

Unread 09-04-2018, 08:54 PM
Lodestar

Quote:
So true - have seen loads of ‘this is what it really means to follow city/in my day all we had to cheer about was our inflatable bananas and large floodlights’ perpetual hard done to crap. Deep down they prefer it that way. You can’t keep patting yourselves on the back for being great loyal fans when your team is pissing the league.
This.

Unread 09-04-2018, 09:47 PM
puressence

I gobbed on the badge at the roses gig and intend to do it at the foos gig. May go live

Unread 09-04-2018, 09:55 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Yep. Don't know too many City fans but one of the nicest lads I know is a Blue (he went on Saturday) and when it comes to football he's just utterly depressive. All season he's been expecting an implosion. It seems it's just embedded in them. Tomorrow should be a laugh.

Unread 09-04-2018, 10:36 PM
sa7

Quote:

Quote:
Typical city
Over a billion pounds spent on players, and the bestest westest manager in the whole wide world. Not to mention countless millions spent on an extension for the council house and surrounding area.

Yet they still have the audacity to try and hide behind the “typical Citeh” shit.

No, it isn’t typical city, it’s your manager and players £#%&!ing up royally and threw away the chance of a lifetime to shove it down Red throats with the world watching. To a team you’ve spent the past 8 months telling the world are everything wrong with football while you are a paragon of footballing virtue. All because your manager is actually an arrogant #@&%! who is incapable of responding to adversity other than throwing on a another quarter of a billion quids worth of attacking talent and screaming referee conspiracies.

When you’ve won the football lottery, and proceeded to trade in everything you ever prided yourselves on for a snifter of some shiny trophies then you can never play the hard luck card. You Bertie shitbags

Unread 09-04-2018, 10:55 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Over a billion pounds spent on players, and the bestest westest manager in the whole wide world. Not to mention countless millions spent on an extension for the council house and surrounding area.

Yet they still have the audacity to try and hide behind the “typical Citeh” shit.

No, it isn’t typical city, it’s your manager and players £#%&!ing up royally and threw away the chance of a lifetime to shove it down Red throats with the world watching. To a team you’ve spent the past 8 months telling the world are everything wrong with football while you are a paragon of footballing virtue. All because your manager is actually an arrogant #@&%! who is incapable of responding to adversity other than throwing on a another quarter of a billion quids worth of attacking talent and screaming referee conspiracies.

When you’ve won the football lottery, and proceeded to trade in everything you ever prided yourselves on for a snifter of some shiny trophies then you can never play the hard luck card. You Bertie shitbags
If you take Pogba out of the equation, their bench cost more than our starting 11 on Saturday.

Unread 09-04-2018, 10:58 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
If you take Pogba out of the equation, their bench cost more than our starting 11 on Saturday.
Not your strongest point pal, given they left half their first choice eleven on the bench.

Our team does still look quite a shambles on paper tbf.

Unread 09-04-2018, 11:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Not your strongest point pal, given they left half their first choice eleven on the bench.

Our team does still look quite a shambles on paper tbf.
Yeah, that was kinda the point pal, they can do that.

Unread 10-04-2018, 12:07 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Blue moon
You started singing too soon
Those fireworks will have to come down
Just like Paul Lake the daft clown
Quote:

It’s your party .... you can cry if you want to

Cry if you want to cry if you want to

You would cry too cause your £#%&!ing blooooooo

Deh deh deh deh ...... deh

Unread 10-04-2018, 12:33 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yeah, that was kinda the point pal, they can do that.
Apparently they can't

On the point raised earlier about their reaction to adversity, it's actually a little tough to think of many times a Guardiola side has rallied back after suffering a significant setback. It's hard to suggest a team as consistent as them are mentally weak, but it does seem once they get hit with a big shot they never really shake off the cobwebs.

Unread 10-04-2018, 01:39 AM
Denis Irwell

Two days on and still totally gutted , once in a lifetime £#%&!ing chance tossed away , didn’t give a £#%&! about Tuesday nights game before the derby and give even less of a £#%&! about it now . Forty plus years of following us up and down the country and Europe and don’t think I have ever felt more pissed off in my life in relation to watching us .

Must’ve stalked the players on holiday in Ibiza

Unread 10-04-2018, 04:20 AM
believe

Quote:
Yep. Don't know too many City fans but one of the nicest lads I know is a Blue (he went on Saturday) and when it comes to football he's just utterly depressive. All season he's been expecting an implosion. It seems it's just embedded in them. Tomorrow should be a laugh.
You can see why you're friends.

Unread 10-04-2018, 07:10 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Sounds like Citys Sparky

Unread 10-04-2018, 07:19 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
I gobbed on the badge at the roses gig and intend to do it at the foos gig. May go live
If you are going to a foo fighters gig you should be able to spew up all over the badge....you will definately feel nauseous

Unread 10-04-2018, 07:28 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Maybe Jem can do the same at Taylor Swift

Unread 10-04-2018, 08:10 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
If you are going to a foo fighters gig you should be able to spew up all over the badge....you will definately feel nauseous
They're a bit too bland to be truly offensive tbh
Closed Thread