United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-09-2013, 01:31 AM
JakeB

Bit silly from MJ. And I'm not that enthusiastic about Fellaini.

Unread 03-09-2013, 01:37 AM
Stickman

He will do well. 10 league goals ahoy and no more being walked through. It's a start.

Unread 03-09-2013, 01:47 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
How much of him have you watched? I'm serious, because I don't get why you would dentify him in terms of play with are carroll and crouch. Is it just because he is tall??
Well the people who are lapping the transfer up keep telling me how he "owned" us twice in the last couple of years, but in both of those games he was playing off the front iirc
He certainly wasn't dictating the game from central midfield.

He'll be used as an out-ball far more than he will be creating & pulling the strings in the middle of the park.

Anyway, the joke's on me because he's signed now so I just have to accept it & hope to be proved wrong.
There's nothing wrong with wanting United to play attractive football though. I don't care what any £#%&!er says.

Unread 03-09-2013, 02:09 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
He will do well. 10 league goals ahoy and no more being walked through. It's a start.
Agree with this - perfectly comfortable with Fellaini but the rest of it is beyond incompetence and negligence. As for pointing fingers, you can include Fergie, probably Moyes as well as that stupid faced £#%&!er EW. The question is, is it his incompetence or Glazers' influence?

At least we'll soon be out of debt and he can then use our profits to bail out his US interests.

Unread 03-09-2013, 02:24 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Well the people who are lapping the transfer up keep telling me how he "owned" us twice in the last couple of years, but in both of those games he was playing off the front iirc
He certainly wasn't dictating the game from central midfield.

He'll be used as an out-ball far more than he will be creating & pulling the strings in the middle of the park.

Anyway, the joke's on me because he's signed now so I just have to accept it & hope to be proved wrong.
There's nothing wrong with wanting United to play attractive football though. I don't care what any £#%&!er says.
Maybe, but he will also help stop our midfield getting walked over and let Carick pull the strings. Like someone said earlier, 12 months ago most on here would have welcomed him, but the way this summer has been handled it feels like a let down.

I was hoping to wake up this morning to fellers and that Spanish guy I have
never heard of. Although even that would have been just okay

Unread 03-09-2013, 02:41 AM
Macca1990

The biggest atrocity in all of this is the fact we've overpaid for a player clearly marked as a target who had a £#%&!ing release clause 4 weeks ago. Surely the finger for that has to be pointed at Woodward. Pretty sure people have been sacked over a lot less than four million.

Unread 03-09-2013, 02:47 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Can't wait to see this forum and the media's reaction to fellaini's first bad game.

Unread 03-09-2013, 02:50 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Throb seems to think we've bought fro and paid massively over the odds in order to compensate Everton for nicking their manager, back room staff and Phil Neville.

We got £#%&!ed twice in that case.
Probably given them 11 million up front, with a lot of the reported fee being add ons and bonuses. Would united have had to pay the full amount up front if they met his 23 million release clause against everton's wishes to sell?

Unread 03-09-2013, 02:53 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Can't wait to see this forum and the media's reaction to fellaini's first bad game.
Which he will have. His worst performance last season came against Wigan when Everton got knocked out of the FA cup.

I support Fellaini but every player has bad games.

Unread 03-09-2013, 02:56 AM
Blagger

Why didn't we just release his buy-out clause (for a cheaper fee) at the start of summer and integrate him into the team during preseason? Tbf to Moyes that's probably what he had in mind. The blame lies at the door of Woodward; what an absolute villain this guy has, and will continue to, become.

Unread 03-09-2013, 03:34 AM
Der Kaiser

Quote:

Fellaini: This is my dream

After completing his transfer from Everton, new signing Marouane Fellaini spoke exclusively to MUTV. Here's what the Belgian had to say...
How do you feel now you’re a Manchester United player?
I’m very, very happy. It’s a big moment for me. I waited for a long time, I’ve worked hard for this and I’m very happy to join this big club, this great club. I hope to do everything for this club.

When you knew Manchester United wanted you, did you always want to come here?
Of course. It’s the biggest club in the world so of course I wanted to join this club. I tried everything to join the club.

What’s today been like? It went right for the deadline…
It’s been difficult, a very long day. I waited to the end… I know the situation, but this day has been very long.

You’ve played and scored at Old Trafford, but what will it mean to run out with a red shirt on?
It’s a big stadium, a big club. I hope I can score a lot of goals for Manchester United.

What do you hope you can achieve as a Manchester United player?When I was young it was a dream to play for Manchester United. Now I’m here so I’ll try to give my best to the club. I want to win trophies. That’s the most important thing.

Unread 03-09-2013, 04:01 AM
waynes ear's

Hope he does well for us.

First thing Rio needs to do is merk that £#%&!ing hair though

Unread 03-09-2013, 04:05 AM
believe

Ahhh it was his dream to play here. Panic over, where can I get hold of a Fellaini wig?

Unread 03-09-2013, 04:16 AM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Good player, some of you are in for a shock at how decent this lad is reading some of your comments.

I despise this Woodward @#%&! though, £#%&! all chance of getting a chant going to let him know though

Unread 03-09-2013, 04:34 AM
King Tubby

what a load of shite !

didnt Bale say the same old %@#$&!s 'I had a £#%&!in dream' ....

...then I got 12 mill for signing ....right as we were..

Unread 03-09-2013, 04:45 AM
Stickman

Actually feel a bit sorry for Moyes in all this.

He should identify the target and make his case to the board, nowt more.

Unread 03-09-2013, 04:48 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC23 Henchasaurus
Good player, some of you are in for a shock at how decent this lad is reading some of your comments.

I despise this Woodward @#%&! though, £#%&! all chance of getting a chant going to let him know though
This, £#%&!ing idiots.

We don't want the nothing football of Cleverly and get an effective player proven in the league with potential to improve even more with us yet everyone just goes on about him being unsubtle etc. I don't give a £#%&! if he disguises his intention to stick it in the net tbh

Unread 03-09-2013, 07:28 AM
Zorg

I think he's going to do well tbh. What sticks in the craw is £#%&!ing Arsenal getting a vastly superior player in Ozil. Moyes not having a clue what to do with Kagawa and (supposedly) turning down Ozil are two very bad signs for the future.

But I don't think this guy is the clumsy target man lump people are saying.

And why are people suddenly so arsed about what number shirt players wear?

Unread 03-09-2013, 07:31 AM
Fartface

The rumour is his buy-out clause was £23.5m. When it was clear Everton didn't want to do a combined deal we should have activated it on the last day before it ran out.

£#%&!ing amateurs.

Unread 03-09-2013, 07:41 AM
Bunker Buster

All those 'I think he'll do well and surprise a few people' lot are in for a £#%&!ing shock....

He won't...

Awful target man with 50p feet and a mess of hair and elbows... A stinking mess of a signing and we got skanked in the process.,
Closed Thread