United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-02-2009, 12:44 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Sniffers a #@&%!.

Why? He asked questions and I answered them. I thought we were friends now, I've even tried to book us for a summer tour doing our impressions. Why am I a #@&%!?

Unread 09-02-2009, 12:47 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Why? He asked questions and I answered them. I thought we were friends now, I've even tried to book us for a summer tour doing our impressions. Why am I a #@&%!?
Hence the.............

I was actullly trying to lighten the mood of the thread.

Quote:
I can't even have a bit of a crack about football on a football forum ffs.
#@&%!.

See....."Is that your car aaate"

Unread 09-02-2009, 12:51 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Hence the.............

I was actullly trying to lighten the mood of the thread.

#@&%!.

See....."Is that your car aaate"
In that case I shall let you off. BTW my new best friend, I've found you a phone that gives a free camera. I've posted it on the phone thread.

Unread 09-02-2009, 12:54 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
In that case I shall let you off. BTW my new best friend, I've found you a phone that gives a free camera. I've posted it on the phone thread.

I shall have a look now.

Unread 09-02-2009, 01:32 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Bottom line, it's been proven most of what the press print in relation to transfer stories is wrong.
it's 2009 ffs

most people know that

although admittedly there are some £#%&!ers on here who still haven't fully cottoned on

can't imagine why anybody would link to some obscure website for a league table of media bullshit

the press operate in little groups by the way - news international, for example

each paper presents coverage for its traditional target audience

it also attempts to entice lost fools to part with their cash at the same time, being careful not to stray too far away from what its traditional target audience expects

hth

Unread 09-02-2009, 01:40 AM
Tronics

wicked.

i trust The Times more often then not.

the Daily Mail link us with anyone and anyone doing well.

Unread 09-02-2009, 02:00 AM
Tumescent Throb

you are not part of the Times' traditional target audience

hth
Closed Thread