tevez is built for show but not for go

Unread 09-02-2009, 09:34 PM
borsuk

what the £#%&! is that music all about

Unread 09-02-2009, 09:39 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
tevez has been playing much better of late but even at his best he is a step below rooney: he cannot match rooney's vision, touch, creativity and movement. at his best tevez is a driving, battering presence but, for all the cult status he seems able to achieve wherever he plays, he lacks too much to be really considered an elite striker imo. i don't think there is a shred of doubt in fergie's mind what his first-choice striking pair is.

personally, i thought berbatov was excellent yesterday against a very very well organised and physical defence. showed for the ball effectively, kept possession superbly and provided as good a focal point as we could have wished for. some tremendous runs with the ball late on and a good - and very intelligent - defensive shift. i thought he was let down by a lack of intelligent forward movement from tevez and a strangely constrained performance from ronnie. there was very little interchanging of positions from us yesterday.

i think carrick looks twice the player when he's given licence to burst forward, btw. he was very effective doing that against everton, for example, but he is forced to play more conservatively with scholes alongside him, it appears. that worked well enough with ronnie playing more centrally and simply having an unbelievable season last year, but i think we need him further forward now, which means playing fletcher alongside him. atm that is probably our best m/f, i'd say. certainly the one which carrick seems best suited to.

does anyone else have an uncontrollable urge to smile inanely whenever rafael gets the ball? it's like watching a little puppy at times

YES!!

Rafael makes me and at the same time

nice post re Berbie yesterday btw

Unread 09-02-2009, 09:43 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
Closed Thread