United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-09-2017, 03:05 AM
MagnificentSeven

he has his uses. and we've had worse players tbf. schneiderlin and cleverly, for example.

will always have a soft spot for him after how he terrorised city in van gaal's first season.

just don't start him in any game, please.

Unread 13-09-2017, 06:28 AM
Fat Al

My desire to see him suffer a career ending injury has now been commuted to merely wanting to see him sold to a team we have zero chance of playing so I never have to see him at OT again.

That's as lenient as I can be.

Unread 13-09-2017, 06:40 AM
Crumps

Works as a squad player, Mou seems to be aware of his limitations and gets him to play within them, supposed to be the perfect pro in terms of training and following tactical orders. Moyes and LVG expected too much him but just because he plays for Manchester United doesn't make him a Manchester United player. Would rather be didn't play for us tbh but ah well, I'm not gonna wish death or injury on the fella. Only kidding, hope he dies of snapped Achilles' tendons.

Unread 13-09-2017, 06:52 AM
lindelof

He receive so much stick (some of it justified) that most players would've taken the easy route out and packed it in. His attitude is first class and he does a job when called upon. Grown to like him a lot and delighted for him tbh.

Unread 13-09-2017, 07:09 AM
waynes ear's

Absolutely £#%&!ing shite and not a united player. £#%&! off

Unread 13-09-2017, 07:12 AM
20 times

The Mou effect.

Unread 13-09-2017, 07:26 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
At first he was shit, had no confidence and was ineffective.

Now he's shit, confident and quite effective.
This .

Kudos to Jose - he's polished a turd

Unread 13-09-2017, 07:45 AM
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof
He receive so much stick (some of it justified) that most players would've taken the easy route out and packed it in. His attitude is first class and he does a job when called upon. Grown to like him a lot and delighted for him tbh.
This.

Unread 13-09-2017, 03:25 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I'm the opposite. There are players I would gladly give a lift to land's end and turf them over, but if they suddenly started doing the business I'd be delighted. If I'm proven wrong then it's better for United.

However I do agree to the extent that you can't see past a series of false dawns with this lumbering oaf.
He will always be a *limited* player - ALWAYS.

But even though it hurts to admit it, he has now shown fairly conclusively he can be useful in certain situations. Quite possibly we missed him against Stoke tbh.

Unread 13-09-2017, 03:30 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Man of the match last night, effective this season

I've reassessed my opinion of him from pure hatred to willing acceptance

The man the myth the Marouanne

Unread 13-09-2017, 07:36 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He will always be a *limited* player - ALWAYS.

But even though it hurts to admit it, he has now shown fairly conclusively he can be useful in certain situations. Quite possibly we missed him against Stoke tbh.
Wanted him to play instead of Pogba against stoke. Stupid not to really.

When I say wanted him to play. I wanted Carrick instead of Pgba and 'him' to come on later if needed

Unread 13-09-2017, 10:09 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Wanted him to play instead of Pogba against stoke. Stupid not to really.

When I say wanted him to play. I wanted Carrick instead of Pgba and 'him' to come on later if needed
He was injured.

Unread 14-09-2017, 06:59 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Fellaini will always be shit by the standards we want, but he's benefitting from being in a better, more confident team with a manager who knows how to handle players. Under those circumstances he can be useful against poor opposition or in certain games a a sub.

The comments from mourinho the other day show he doesn't intend to be using him that much but wanted to make him feel valued. Fellaini on the pitch also shows the manager knows how to use him when he does. As such, it's bearable for now.

Unread 14-09-2017, 11:23 AM
Travis Bickle

Limited but effective, which in my eyes is better than talented and ineffective. He was always going to be tainted by the fiasco/desperation of his transfer, but he has shown a degree of professionalism that has made me warm towards him.

Unread 14-09-2017, 11:37 AM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis Bickle
Limited but effective, which in my eyes is better than talented and ineffective. He was always going to be tainted by the fiasco/desperation of his transfer, but he has shown a degree of professionalism that has made me warm towards him.
Agreed - would rather see Fellaini warming up than di Maria

Unread 19-09-2017, 12:40 PM
dunk

Quote:
Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini, 29, is yet to accept a new contract offer as his advisers hold out for an improved deal.

Unread 19-09-2017, 12:46 PM
Baron

The cheeky @#%&!.

I'd still happily shoot him, Robocop style, given half a chance.

Abhorrent footballer.

Unread 19-09-2017, 12:47 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
The cheeky @#%&!.

I'd still happily shoot him, Robocop style, given half a chance.

Abhorrent footballer.
New 3 year (with a 1 year option), £200k a week deal to be announced soon..

Unread 19-09-2017, 12:51 PM
Sapien

You have to admire his balls.

He should be paying us for the privelege of desecrating our shirt.

Unread 19-09-2017, 12:54 PM
lindelof

If Lingard is getting £100,000 per week, Fellaini should be getting £150,000.

At least Fellaini contributes, Lingard is shite and does £#%&! all except score the odd screamer at Wembley.
Closed Thread