Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer
View Poll Results: Will you be renewing next season
I am not renewing next season 15 46.88%
I am going to renew 10 31.25%
Wait and see 7 21.88%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 23-02-2010, 01:20 PM
Child of Darkness

Default how many of you are going to hand back your ST?

are you going to renew or are you going to do the only thing that will harm the owners ?

boycotting next season?

Unread 23-02-2010, 03:09 PM
toseeunited

Thumbs up

i'm swaying towards not renewing, cos i know that's what we have to do.

i've put wait and see, cos i want keith harris to come out and tell us what his exact plan is. if he does this, and reassures long-standing ST holders etc that if we pack it in we will get our own seat back etc when we return, then me and my old man would definitely not renew

Unread 23-02-2010, 03:22 PM
Tumescent Throb

renew, without doubt

there are one or two things that could change that, but they're nowt to do with the current protests

why's it a private poll ffs?

Unread 23-02-2010, 03:26 PM
Sullingtons

Where's the fight from within option?

Unread 23-02-2010, 03:46 PM
Ginners

not renewing

Unread 23-02-2010, 03:49 PM
florentino ariza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
not renewing
goooooooone fishin'

Unread 23-02-2010, 03:52 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by florentino ariza
goooooooone fishin'
Not the best reason not to renew tbh

Unread 23-02-2010, 06:02 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Sacked mine in 2005, fat lot of good it did

Unread 24-02-2010, 12:24 PM
Sloane

dont think i will be renewing. so thats 2 seats gone

Unread 24-02-2010, 12:34 PM
Ben

not renewing.

Unread 24-02-2010, 12:46 PM
Withers

Pretty surprised how many (albeit from a very small poll) are saying they aren't renewing.

Is it anything other than cost given prices haven't been announced yet or just people expext them to go up and they are at the limit already?

Unread 24-02-2010, 12:49 PM
armchair

I remember a poll for some boycott/walk-out (Southampton maybe?) was something like 99% saying they would and it ended up with what?

Unread 24-02-2010, 01:35 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
i've put wait and see, cos i want keith harris to come out and tell us what his exact plan is. if he does this, and reassures long-standing ST holders etc that if we pack it in we will get our own seat back etc when we return, then me and my old man would definitely not renew
That will never happen so you may aswell have went for the renew option.

Unread 25-02-2010, 11:35 PM
Beck99

4 tickets will be given up next year.

Unread 25-02-2010, 11:41 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beck99
4 tickets will be given up next year.
are you giving them up or just loaning them out?

Unread 26-02-2010, 12:30 AM
Tumescent Throb

14 anonymous forum cliques of the not renewing button eh

great poll this

Unread 26-02-2010, 06:16 AM
pcp

I'm not renewing, hth opinion

Unread 26-02-2010, 10:40 AM
Sullingtons

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
14 anonymous forum cliques of the not renewing button eh

great poll this

Oh throb just shut the £#%&! up for once. You're always trying to belittle any threads on here about the protest. It's £#%&!ing annoying tbh. Yes, yes we all get your point 'no point if you still subscribe to Sky’. Well maybe some on here don’t? And even if they do, maybe they don’t see the relationship as so concrete.

Honestly, just stay the £#%&! off them or say something constructive, you're like a broke £#%&!ing record.

Oh and here's a strange notion - by supporting/watching United you in turn are supporting BSkyB and the conglomeration of media/sport because our club benefits from it more than most - but you know this don't you, which is why you have such a guilty conscience. You support a big, greedy, capitalist club every time you buy a ticket, which is why you try your darndest to criticise other peoples efforts to maintain some sort of grassroots identity.

Give over; you're as much a hypocrite as anyone else on here. I’m hardly ever going to be leading the charge for ‘anti-Glazer, match going Reds’ but I’m sick of negativity attributed to a positive course of action.

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:48 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
Oh throb just shut the £#%&! up for once. You're always trying to belittle any threads on here about the protest. It's £#%&!ing annoying tbh. Yes, yes we all get your point 'no point if you still subscribe to Sky’. Well maybe some on here don’t? And even if they do, maybe they don’t see the relationship as so concrete.

Honestly, just stay the £#%&! off them or say something constructive, you're like a broke £#%&!ing record.

Oh and here's a strange notion - by supporting/watching United you in turn are supporting BSkyB and the conglomeration of media/sport because our club benefits from it more than most - but you know this don't you, which is why you have such a guilty conscience. You support a big, greedy, capitalist club every time you buy a ticket, which is why you try your darndest to criticise other peoples efforts to maintain some sort of grassroots identity.

Give over; you're as much a hypocrite as anyone else on here. I’m hardly ever going to be leading the charge for ‘anti-Glazer, match going Reds’ but I’m sick of negativity attributed to a positive course of action.
tbph your whining post makes me laugh.

i've had a few conversations on here recently that make me optimistic that the protest isn't only a reactionary and narrow statement about the current state of the team and the media coverage of the bond document. if, after having read any of these conversations, you seriously believe that my opinion is that there's no point protesting if you still subscribe to sky then you are clearly somewhat challenged upstairs. however, the point stands that not one penny is a very loose term for simply not going to Old Trafford.

i can see from some of your observations about capitalism, and the circularity of the whole football finance thing that you in fact probably do get it, up to a point, anyway. which makes your point even more misplaced. i mean, spinning attending united into 'supporting glazer by bankrolling sky'? get £#%&!ing real ffs. united was here long before glazer and long before sky, and will be here long after them. that's the whole £#%&!ing point you clown.

Unread 26-02-2010, 06:47 PM
Sullingtons

I'm not discussing it with you. I'm just saying if you want to channel your views (which are marginal, at best) then do so on another forum that isn't called LUHG.