Bunker Buster

A Broken Dream.

He'll quash the rumour in the next few days, through his American ' Channels'

Unread 11-03-2010, 07:59 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He'll quash the rumour in the next few days, through his American ' Channels'
I am not so sure, especially with the new campaign from must targeting 'heroes' to support the campaign. I mean, those ex-players, who were United through and through and who are not on the clubs pay roll should be getting involved IMHO. Would love to see Cantona in the picture.

Unread 11-03-2010, 08:03 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
I am not so sure, especially with the new campaign from must targeting 'heroes' to support the campaign. I mean, those ex-players, who were United through and through and who are not on the clubs pay roll should be getting involved IMHO. Would love to see Cantona in the picture.

The hero idea From MUST is a 'Good idea' but i just cant see it working.

I admire the strike now its hot standpoint.

(Loved to be proved wrong)

Unread 11-03-2010, 08:13 PM
thatsfuctit

It would be great if he backed it - but to a large extent the picture has served its purpose, and prior to the game that is more than could probably have been hoped for.

The interview I heard with him about it on talkshite he was a bit coy - but didn't really distance himself or backtrack.

Unread 11-03-2010, 08:18 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit

The interview I heard with him about it on talkshite he was a bit coy - but didn't really distance himself or backtrack.
It was an 'Open' reply, as they call it in the trade...........

Neither committed or denied....

Awaiting Advice.

Unread 11-03-2010, 08:25 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
It was an 'Open' reply, as they call it in the trade...........

Neither committed or denied....

Awaiting Advice.
but it meant G&G was being discussed at length on national radio this afternoon.

Unread 11-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
but it meant G&G was being discussed at length on national radio this afternoon.
And was front page Times and Guardian (As always)

Unread 11-03-2010, 08:36 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
It would be great if he backed it - but to a large extent the picture has served its purpose, and prior to the game that is more than could probably have been hoped for.
Exactly. It's already generated huge amounts of media attention to the cause and that can only be a positive imo.

Unread 11-03-2010, 09:44 PM
42ndstreet irregular

He was the best ex-player to wear the G&G. Anything he does gets coverage all over the world. I would love it if he did back it up with words but his actions have done more than any words could anyway.

Unread 12-03-2010, 07:49 AM
BarryX

I actually think that picture will become the defining photograph of Becks for me, out of all the many thousands of him. And by that picture, I am referring to the black and white one (with only the scarf in colour) as displayed in TFI's avatar. Top work to whoever made it

Unread 12-03-2010, 09:20 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
top work to whoever made it

http://www.page2live.com/2010/03/11/...lcolm-glazer/?