believe

Unread 13-03-2023, 11:16 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Are you alright?

Unread 13-03-2023, 11:19 AM
atticusgrinch

Casemiro has been sent off twice for violent conduct where no one got hurt or even nearly got hurt.

We've had 3 players injured this season from dangerous/out of control tackles and not one of the challenges was even given as a free kick.

Seems legit.

Unread 13-03-2023, 11:29 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Are you alright?
No he's not. Been weird for a while now

Unread 13-03-2023, 11:34 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Are you alright?
Too much sun to the head.

VAR needs binning off though, it's made things a lot worse rather than better. Joke of a system. The main shit point about it is the not celebrating goals 100% with the nagging thought in the back of your mind it will get over turned. Utter shite.

Unread 13-03-2023, 11:37 AM
puressence

thats 3 penalties this season i can think off possibly more newcastle home palace away and yesterday

Unread 13-03-2023, 01:59 PM
Dasilvatwins

Nice to see these clowns make wrong decisions even when they have the added advantage of recorded video footage

Unread 13-03-2023, 02:43 PM
suedeshoes

Both Casimero's were reds. I'd be fuming if it was us and they weren't given.

Unread 13-03-2023, 02:59 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
The same thing did happen to us when Casemiro got sent off the first time at literally the same time, and nothing happened. That's why it's £#%&!ing shite. If ones a red and needs to get reviewed from the worst angle at the pitchside, then they all do. But they don't.

Unread 13-03-2023, 03:06 PM
dunk

Quote:
First one definitely not. 2nd one 50/50 based on the sheer number that don’t get reds for the same thing. See Dan Burn vs. Wolves yesterday.

Not even a foul. Not reviewed.

Unread 13-03-2023, 03:27 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
The same thing did happen to us when Casemiro got sent off the first time at literally the same time, and nothing happened.
I don't know what you mean.

The first sending off was soft but once Casimero raised his hands to the player he takes a risk. Stupid thing for someone as experienced as him to do.

Unread 13-03-2023, 03:38 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
I don't know what you mean.

The first sending off was soft but once Casimero raised his hands to the player he takes a risk. Stupid thing for someone as experienced as him to do.
I'm not saying it wasn't a stupid thing to do (although still not a red imo), but during the same scuffle Fred got hit in neck. It was probably worse than what Casemiro was doing, considering he just had Hughes's shirt. But it wasn't reviewed or even mentioned by VAR.

When VAR does what it can to get someone sent off, while completely ignoring the same offence by an opposition player that took place at exactly the same time, then it's clear that VAR, or at least the people using it, is completely useless.

Unread 13-03-2023, 04:26 PM
RedNick80

I hate VAR, its just given incompentent people more opportunity to be incompetent.

Unread 13-03-2023, 04:30 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
I hate VAR, its just given incompentent people more opportunity to be incompetent.
And protection for their incompetence.
Closed Thread