Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 15-03-2018, 06:51 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
What a selection..

Half of them are double accounts.
Who's better that would come? Remember every first and 2nd choice since Fergie as said no to managing us.

Unread 15-03-2018, 07:07 AM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
people talk about pochettino but would we really progress under him? i like him, he's done good stuff at spurs and they play football with flair, but he hasn't won a trophy and i wonder if united would be above his weight. spurs are now a regular top four side thanks to him but then we're on course to finish in the top four ourselves this season. champions league football shouldn't even be a bare minimum for a club like united. it should be a guarantee and not an ambition. obviously i'd love it if he came here and proved me wrong, but there are better options. no disrespect intended for him.

i said yesterday that jardim would be ideal for us. plays attacking football, turns youngsters into world class superstars (just think how rashford, martial and maybe even lingard would be under him), has already won titles and gone far in the champions league. and he's relevant in 2018.
Jardim would be interesting, but he is not a big enough name for Ed and the gimos.

Unread 15-03-2018, 07:34 AM
Stickman

I want him to go at the end of the season, he’s just effing miserable.

Unread 15-03-2018, 08:18 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk

He hasnt even committed to moving to live here. And then he confirms how spectacularly unarsed he is about the job, the club,

This has always been an issue for me

How is he suppose to sell to a player that Manchester United is the club to be at

Unread 15-03-2018, 08:38 AM
windy waffles

PSG circling according to a few rags.

Bye.

Unread 15-03-2018, 08:56 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

Bye.

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:00 AM
Seamus

Who do you think we will get? £#%&!ing Pep? Turn it in, he is here for at least another season and we will have a better team after the Summer transfer window.

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:05 AM
andyroo

Quote:

Bye.

£#%&! off

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:09 AM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
Who do you think we will get? £#%&!ing Pep? Turn it in, he is here for at least another season and we will have a better team after the Summer transfer window.
Will we?

He's had 4 windows and still plays Fellaini in midfield.

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:15 AM
RemisMoses

The truth is even if he does get us 'back on track' and we finish 2nd I don't care. I am sick of his oddball ways and his gigantic ego. I am past the point of no return, he can take his persona and £#%&! off. He thinks he's doing Manchester United a favour by being here ffs

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:16 AM
andyroo

Maybe he'll sign Fellaini for PSG

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:16 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
At least we might get some new manager bounce and avoid the inevtiable absolute chasing at city.
Probably best to play that card by sacking him after the fa cup final finishes 0-0 and before extra time starts......

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:22 AM
windy waffles

No coincidence that he is bitching about the club's spending power and how 'that's life ' when we crash out if Europe when it's common knowledge the PSG boss is on his way out.

The comments about Paris earlier in the season were just planting the seed.

Executing his get out plan NQAT

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:25 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
No coincidence that he is bitching about the club's spending power and how 'that's life ' when we crash out if Europe when it's common knowledge the PSG boss is on his way out.

The comments released as the final whistle was still ringing after a tepid display against Liverpool....

Cheers Jose...

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:27 AM
dunk

Quote:

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:35 AM
75Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:35 AM
Ethers

Get Sarri in.

Imagine Rashers, Sánchez, Martial, Lingers etc under him

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:38 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Who do you think we will get? f***ing Pep? Turn it in, he is here for at least another season and we will have a better team after the Summer transfer window.
no, we'll have a couple more big money signings who will struggle to make an impact as we bore our way through another disjointed & joyless campaign.

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:42 AM
Seamus

he needs this summer's transfer window to sort the team, hopefully Bailly will stay fit and we ship out the likes of Fellani, Zlatan coupled with Carrick retiring. If someone comes in for Pogba, lets gets rid as he cant adjust to the PL.

Unread 15-03-2018, 09:42 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
he needs this summer's transfer window to sort the team, hopefully Bailly will stay fit and we ship out the likes of Fellani, Zlatan coupled with Carrick retiring. If someone comes in for Pogba, lets gets rid as he cant adjust to the PL.
What he needs is to £#%&! off.
Closed Thread