United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer

Unread 10-11-2013, 02:56 AM
bicyclerepairman

Default fc united

there was a show about fc united on the box earlier and i'm wondering how most united fans view that club and the reasons for its existence?
do most fans take an interest in how fc united are going? or do most not give a shit?

Unread 10-11-2013, 03:00 AM
believe

Unread 10-11-2013, 03:50 AM
ryanMUFC

Did your rep bar look like that before you made this thread?
most dont give a £#%&!, personally i dont mind seeing them doing well. I saw them a few times in their first season at Bury but it wasn't for me.
The word traitor will fly around whenever theyre mentioned but i think it would be said about anyone who changes the football team they support.

Unread 10-11-2013, 04:21 AM
Denis Irwell

as above, don't care much but am happy to see em do well

understand the lads who went over but could never do it myself - it's just not United, even though the current United is just not United. Then again, football isn't football but a £#%&!in big honey pot where the fans get shafted.

Can't wait for today's match though....

Unread 10-11-2013, 07:54 AM
TC23 Henchasaurus

I go along now and again as some of the reds I like and admire most are now full time FC'ers.

I find the football boring and irrelevant if I'm honest, no idea of who any of the players are and I spend the whole game talking.

In the absence of availability of United away tickets though I use FC for football days out with the lads and United for watching football with my lad.

We're all United, been called a Munich bastard more recently at FC than I have at United and yes the deliverer of said message got chinned, honestly, boom, put on his arse

Unread 10-11-2013, 08:23 AM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC23 Henchasaurus
I go along now and again as some of the reds I like and admire most are now full time FC'ers.

I find the football boring and irrelevant if I'm honest, no idea of who any of the players are and I spend the whole game talking.

In the absence of availability of United away tickets though I use FC for football days out with the lads and United for watching football with my lad.

We're all United, been called a Munich bastard more recently at FC than I have at United and yes the deliverer of said message got chinned, honestly, boom, put on his arse
Yeah, sorry about that. I was a bit pissed tbf.

Unread 10-11-2013, 08:28 AM
carlosartorial

Likewise, some of the toppest reds I know watch FC full-time. Completely understand their reasons for binning MUFC and nearly did myself, I suppose.

I went loads first 2-3 years but then drifted away, lack of time and funds to watch 2 teams - still follow their results though.

Unread 10-11-2013, 09:28 AM
Nemo

Couldn't care less tbh.

Unread 10-11-2013, 09:49 AM
Child of Darkness

Enjoyed every minute of FC.

Football is mixed tbf. Sometimes surprising sometimes laughable.

I understand why people could walk from OT. I still follow big united although on telly .

Unread 10-11-2013, 03:21 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Did your rep bar look like that before you made this thread?
most dont give a £#%&!, personally i dont mind seeing them doing well. I saw them a few times in their first season at Bury but it wasn't for me.
The word traitor will fly around whenever theyre mentioned but i think it would be said about anyone who changes the football team they support.
It did, due to him coming out with a load of racist shite.

Unread 10-11-2013, 07:21 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
It did, due to him coming out with a load of racist shite.
RICers, the man to go to when it comes to fred stats.

Unread 10-11-2013, 07:56 PM
BTCC

bunch of @#%&!s

Unread 10-11-2013, 08:09 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC
bunch of @#%&!s
Is this really you Andrew?

Unread 13-11-2013, 10:16 AM
cochise

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTCC
bunch of @#%&!s

Unread 13-11-2013, 10:22 AM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cochise
Jimbo army

Unread 13-11-2013, 12:25 PM
cochise

Quote:

And I was a witness to this it was funny as £#%&! for a couple of seconds, then his mates waded in.

Unread 13-11-2013, 03:36 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Jimbo army Jimbo army

How did you know it was me pal? I'm undercover or I thought I was

Unread 13-11-2013, 04:55 PM
cochise

Quote:
Jimbo army Jimbo army

How did you know it was me pal? I'm undercover or I thought I was
this bit gave you away.

Quote:
no idea of who any of the players are and I spend the whole game talking.
:

Unread 13-11-2013, 05:01 PM
Scabs

Been once in the first season and thoroughly enjoyed it. Not been since and I'm not sure why but wouldn't think twice about going again. Top atmosphere and a bloody good laugh.

No axe to grind with the FC lads.

Unread 13-11-2013, 07:18 PM
TC23 Henchasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabs
Been once in the first season and thoroughly enjoyed it. Not been since and I'm not sure why but wouldn't think twice about going again. Top atmosphere and a bloody good laugh.

No axe to grind with the FC lads.
Come with me and jimbo and our little day out gang next time we all go mate.

It's like the 70's and that's just our clothes and we let any decent lads join our gang.

Jimbo (Cochise) is our leader and we actually call him general, no wum. You'd have to do the same if you came but its a small price to pay.