Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-11-2006, 09:37 PM
borsuk

Default i think you'll find

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie's Hairdryer
are you borsuk ?
if you check, that i'm borsuk. that's why it says 'borsuk' next to this post.

any other questions?

[perhaps you have something to say about the match?]

Unread 26-11-2006, 09:38 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
yup. it is a bit churlish to complain - we started out right and we did dominate the first half. they never really threatened that much - not sure I agree with sky the goal was always coming, it was a set piece with the usual cheating. they weren't that dangerous. not as dangerous as we looked playing on the break. and yet I can't help feeling a bit disappointed. we should have pushed it a bit more or done more with the chances. the one saha left because terry slid over was a great chance to follow through hard. and they came into to it because we changed the way we were playing, not because they upped their game.
to be fair they came into it through a combination of the two

and i assure you...the goal was coming

Unread 26-11-2006, 09:40 PM
Fergie's Hairdryer

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
if you check, that i'm borsuk. that's why it says 'borsuk' next to this post.

any other questions?

[perhaps you have something to say about the match?]
are you jem ? because i was talking to jem, are you pissed or downright deluded ?

Unread 26-11-2006, 09:41 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
are you jem ? because i was talking to jem, are you pissed or downright deluded ?
What are you rambling on about?

Unread 26-11-2006, 09:41 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
did you have your irony removed as a kid?

Unread 26-11-2006, 09:42 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
to be fair they came into it through a combination of the two

and i assure you...the goal was coming
the tiredness was plain with giggs and saha - though ronnie was unbelievable late on.

even so, i didn't feel they really threatened us. possession, yes, but no real chances. it was mainly aimless high balls and shooting from 30 yards out.

why do managers still believe that it's worth trying to set f£#%&! up for a shank from outside the box? he must have put half a dozen into the crowd today.

Unread 26-11-2006, 09:43 PM
jem

Default hey!

he was talking to borsuk and me. are you us?

£#%&! off out of it.

Unread 26-11-2006, 09:44 PM
borsuk

Default not much of a choice

Quote:
but i'll go for deluded.

[perhaps you'd like to post something about the match. we played chelsea today]

Unread 26-11-2006, 09:44 PM
Tumescent Throb

Would have been remiss of United not to adjust after the break when Mourinho changed things. Plus I got the impression a few legs were gone by the hour. Everton and M'boro are gonna be interesting as far as the team selection goes.

Unread 26-11-2006, 09:48 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
the tiredness was plain with giggs and saha - though ronnie was unbelievable late on.

even so, i didn't feel they really threatened us. possession, yes, but no real chances. it was mainly aimless high balls and shooting from 30 yards out.

why do managers still believe that it's worth trying to set f£#%&! up for a shank from outside the box? he must have put half a dozen into the crowd today.
scholes legs went with 25 mins to go

they were creating problems in the box and looking to feed off the second ball, a tactic that has served them well. there was a palpable sense of sustained pressure and possession that we could find no answer to

can anyone explain why we didn't sub saha after the free kick instead of before?

Unread 26-11-2006, 09:49 PM
Butt-hole Surfer

Essien was the key for them. It's staggering really when you have such strength in your squad that you can throw one of the best midfielders in the world into right back.

I thought we did well to hold out for the draw. Looking at how they played in the second half the only way teams are going to beat them is by scoring latek because once they get control like they did there only looks one winner.

That said if we could have snatched a second we would have had a comfortable win I think.

Unread 26-11-2006, 09:51 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes......oh i say!
You have failed to answer my question on another thread so I'll ask again. Who, on loan is going to come back and change a game? As much as Martin is liked and as much as I rate Rossi, they are as much of a gamble as Fletcher and O'Shea.

We have gotten rid of the deadwood in sales and a half hearted Ruud. The latter has fallen out with no less than three managers in little over 2 seasons!.
Yes, we havn't bought but we didn't buy right in the first place.
Are you being deliberately obtuse.

Why didn't they suplement the squad with a few more attacking options?

Selling Ruud will probably turn out a good decision in the long run but it's was criminal not to replace his threat and merely rely on two players ,one aging coming back after years out and the other also coming back from severe injury.

I can't believe that Ferguson wouldn't have wanted to sign another attacking player especially considering his penchant for strikers so I'm left with the reason for the lack of incoming players is down to the penny pinching bastards in charge cutting back on funds.The only other alternative is that old chestnut"there wasn't anyone we fancied available"

I'll leave you to wait and see while the season implodes

Unread 26-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Fergie's Hairdryer

Quote:
her #@&%!? well thought out

i dislike you from your intensely idiotic views on race and immigration from RI

you're a @#%&!, i don't need any excuse
that's your problem son, you don't like me, add me to your ignore list

you're a @#%&!, your petty and pathetic, i'm a @#%&! because i chose to be, difference is you're a malignant @#%&!

Unread 26-11-2006, 09:57 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
i dislike you from your intensely idiotic views on race and immigration from RI
That goes for me, too.

Unread 26-11-2006, 10:02 PM
Fergie's Hairdryer

Quote:
it's its

[anything about the match? chelsea are a london club. they play in blue.]
it's not chelsea it's Chelsea, and it's not london it's London, and the first letter after a full stop is a capital, so it should be They. If you're so smart like you think you are you wouldn't have even made those schoolboy errors in the first place.

Anyway i've said what i want to say in other threads, i won't be gracing yours with my analysis.

Billy Baroo

Quote:
your petty
you're right

yes it's pathetic to not harbour disgusting and ill informed views

the rest of your post made absolutely no sense

Fergie's Hairdryer

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
That goes for me, too.
you don't have to cry about it

Unread 26-11-2006, 10:05 PM
Fergie's Hairdryer

Quote:
you're right

yes it's pathetic to not harbour disgusting and ill informed views

the rest of your post made absolutely no sense
maybe you should return to school and learn basic English then you fool

Unread 26-11-2006, 10:15 PM
borsuk

Default are those errors?

Quote:
it's not chelsea it's Chelsea, and it's not london it's London, and the first letter after a full stop is a capital, so it should be They. If you're so smart like you think you are you wouldn't have even made those schoolboy errors in the first place.
oh dear. how embarrassing. i suppose i'd better pretend all those errors were deliberate so i don't look a fool.
Quote:
Anyway i've said what i want to say in other threads, i won't be gracing yours with my analysis.
silver linings and all that.

anyway, in spite of mr hairdryer's evident need to transform the topic of every thread into mr hairdryer, i'm more interested in the match...

everton is going to be a big test, i think. good side and well organised - they'll be tough to break down even with our best 11; unfortunately i think changes are inevitable and that means pie and flinch. it will also be interesting to see if we can maintain the motivation for a smaller midweek match.

Unread 26-11-2006, 10:19 PM
Fergie's Hairdryer

Quote:
everton is going to be a big test, i think. good side and well organised - they'll be tough to break down even with our best 11; unfortunately i think changes are inevitable and that means pie and flinch. it will also be interesting to see if we can maintain the motivation for a smaller midweek match.
agreed, we've got Everton at home in 3 days and then Boro away 3 days after that, both potentially tough games

let's just wait and see what Saha and Ronny's injuries are like first though hey
Closed Thread