Old Yesterday, 04:40 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth View Post
Kate McCann then?
Well indeed, isn't she almost anorexic?

Old Today, 08:24 AM
Throw

Genuine question: are there different versions of this game? One for like 5-8 yr olds and one for older kids? Still seems a bit violent for a 5 yr old. Proper guns shooting f*** out of people. Thought it was gonna be like Bugsy Malone and their splurge guns.

Old Today, 09:33 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw View Post
Genuine question: are there different versions of this game? One for like 5-8 yr olds and one for older kids? Still seems a bit violent for a 5 yr old. Proper guns shooting f*** out of people. Thought it was gonna be like Bugsy Malone and their splurge guns.
When Fortnite battle royale was released, for free, I read that it was a spin off from the main game. The BR version blew up and since then I've not heard a peep about the core game.

Google says Fortnite: Save the World is a co-op survival game involving a storm and cartoon zombies. It came out a few months before the Battle Royal version as a paid for early access game. I think the finished version is rolling out across platforms now and is also free to play.

Looks more suitable for younger kids.

Old Today, 09:42 AM
armchair

it was a tower defence game first that didn't sell well then they put out br free and it exploded

Old Today, 09:47 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
it was a tower defence game first that didn't sell well then they put out br free and it exploded
Funded 100 million dollars for the next 12 month of competitive gameplay events. I don't know whether that's a headline grabber that involves some sort of tendering process, or whether it's pure promotional investment, but f***ing hell.

Old Today, 10:00 AM
armchair

meanwhile pubg is haemorrhaging players and instead of trying to fix the game they are milking the remaining players as hard as they can.

i'm waiting for dayz br lol - really miss the arma br days

Old Today, 10:01 AM
waynes ear's

Has it not been banned yet? Given all the shithouses who are going on about it