Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-04-2014, 09:09 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
What a £#%&!ing ride it will be....

Get him in.

Lets have a few years with the crazy @#%&!.

Unread 22-04-2014, 09:13 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
What a £#%&!ing ride it will be....

Get him in.

Lets have a few years with the crazy @#%&!.
The anti Moyes. He'd make things interesting again.

Unread 22-04-2014, 09:14 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
The anti Moyes. He'd make things interesting again.
Moyes.

The'£#%&! Were we doing...

Unread 22-04-2014, 09:16 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Moyes.

The'£#%&! Were we doing...
like that crazy ex your mates told you was a £#%&!ing drag on your life sapped the £#%&!ing party out of you. Shame is we could all see it and no one had the balls to tell him

Unread 22-04-2014, 09:35 PM
armchair

It'll be fantastic to play 433 properly. Not just start off 433 then panic and go 451/442 but to properly set up as 433.

Plus the rapes obviously. That's always a bonus

Unread 22-04-2014, 10:46 PM
The taste of...

Not sure if posted

Quote:
Joe Hill ‏@Multiplex@#%&! · 12h
@Ian_Ladyman_DM @DiscoMirror infamously bonkers. Didn't he drop his kecks in the changing room at Bayern during a halftime rant? #bigballs

Details

Hope they do a fly on the wall doco. Would beat Rodgers self portrait.

Unread 22-04-2014, 10:48 PM
RedMenace

The Equaliser appears to have been busy telling all the usual journos tonight that it's between Ancelotti and Van Gaal, with the latter still the favourite. Fergie will be consulted but won't have the final say apparently.

Unread 22-04-2014, 10:50 PM
Der Kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
The Equaliser appears to have been busy telling all the usual journos tonight that it's between Ancelotti and Van Gaal, with the latter still the favourite. Fergie will be consulted but won't have the final say apparently.
I don't think Ancelotti would be the right man for the job tbh, it stinks of Fergie sticking his nose in again

Unread 22-04-2014, 10:59 PM
RedMenace

"Look how hard I'm working and how in control of it all I am" by Ed Woodward, aged 46 (or whatever the £#%&! he is)

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...e-9276304.html

Unread 22-04-2014, 10:59 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Kaiser
I don't think Ancelotti would be the right man for the job tbh, it stinks of Fergie sticking his nose in again
Agreed. He's not what we need.

State of Fergie ffs. He's got some nerve piping up after the last geezer he recommended

Unread 22-04-2014, 11:04 PM
Brenner

Jusht practishing my Dutch in readinesh for Van Gaal & Co coming in

Shexshy footballsh for shure

Unread 22-04-2014, 11:13 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Woodward went straight from Tuesday’s 8am meeting at Carrington, where Moyes was dismissed, to a meeting with the scouting staff at which he outlined the summer transfer market priorities.
What a £#%&!ing hero. Two meetings in a single day! Up there with Eric's winner in '96 at Wembley

Embarrassing @#%&!. I imagine LvG would clock this little @#%&! for the nobody that he is and treat him accordingly. £#%&!ing weasel.

Unread 22-04-2014, 11:14 PM
Barracuda

Nothing I'd like more than a complete head the ball coming in and putting a rocket under the Club, but I'd have thought Van Gaal was the complete opposite to what the Club would be looking for

He's a loose cannon and they don't seem to like those type of characters, the Glazers, Woodward, Charlton etc wouldn't be comfortable with him at all. He looks to be the favourite but he's not a natural fit with the big dicks at the Club.

They passed on Jose for the same reason for the supposed 'decent guy' - someone who was never going to rock the boat. Obviously that was a £#%&!ing disaster, but I still think they'd be happier with an Ancelotti or Blanc type character. It wouldn't surprise me one jot if in a straight choice of two they went for Ancelotti.

A mad old £#%&!er coming in and turning everything upside down for a few years doesn't seem their thing?

The solution is to get the Klopp, chuck everything at him and keep raising the bar until he can't refuse. There's no such thing as unavailable.

Unread 22-04-2014, 11:26 PM
S/Side.Red

Strange that Fergie, given his own personality, seems insistent that his replacement be a more placid, bland character.

Ancelotti would probably suit the Glazers. Big name, strong CV but not a spikey personality like van Gaal, Mourinho etc. Would probably accept being told who to buy and generally what to do.

Unread 22-04-2014, 11:29 PM
Rhodzy

Apparently the players don't want him.

Unread 22-04-2014, 11:34 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Sauce?

Unread 22-04-2014, 11:38 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
According to Woodward.

The players want a manager that'll make them win again.

Unread 22-04-2014, 11:38 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:

Unread 22-04-2014, 11:40 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
According to Woodward.

And that's a dull Italian?

Get a #@&%!ly Dutch @#%&! in and shake the £#%&!ing thing up a bit. Might even sign Strootman now and a few others from Roma. Crack on etc.

Unread 22-04-2014, 11:41 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
According to Woodward.

Woodward was also conveniently leaking that they were told they won't have a say in the matter to make himself look good again.
Closed Thread