United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-11-2006, 08:17 PM
Fergie's Hairdryer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
I think I watched a different match to you

Ronaldo showed superhuman fitness and his runs were one of the major factors in aleviating Chelsea's pressure
i think you must be on a different planet let alone watched the same match as me, i'm not on about his runs

i was referring to his petulance and complacency when he couldn't be arsed getting back, and then when he did he didn't chase the ball when someone less than 10 yards away had it

it is probably because he has Fletcher as a replacement, he knows he wouldn't be replaced unless he was injured, competition for his place would alleviate this problem and he would fight for the ball more and put on a better display

Unread 26-11-2006, 08:18 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie's Hairdryer
and if you're going to pull rank then you're going even lower in my estimation
yes, indeed. if.

that was the important word in my post, too.

Unread 26-11-2006, 08:21 PM
Fergie's Hairdryer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
yes, indeed. if.

that was the important word in my post, too.
don't you mean operative word, oh intelligent forum wise one

Unread 26-11-2006, 08:33 PM
jem

Quote:
don't you mean operative word, oh intelligent forum wise one
no. although you could equally well substitute that word if it helps you understand.

Unread 26-11-2006, 08:35 PM
Fergie's Hairdryer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
no. although you could equally well substitute that word if it helps you understand.
it is more intellectual, you amongst others were quick to judge me being a thick @#%&!, even though i do seem to have the intellectual upper hand there

Unread 26-11-2006, 08:39 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Who the £#%&! is Fergie's Hairdryer?

He doesn't have a £#%&!ing clue

Unread 26-11-2006, 08:49 PM
Fergie's Hairdryer

i'm me, i don't suck dicks over the internet like you lot, i say what i want i aint spineless

Unread 26-11-2006, 09:14 PM
jem

Default it's always refreshing

when someone feels so free to talk %@#$&!s.

Unread 26-11-2006, 09:15 PM
borsuk

Default well i have to say

Quote:
i'm me, i don't suck dicks over the internet like you lot, i say what i want i aint spineless
that's impressed me. yes indeed.

i shall be keeping a very low profile when i see you're posting.

please don't hurt me.

Unread 26-11-2006, 09:19 PM
Fergie's Hairdryer

mock all you like, you will never overcome me, keep using this persecution to fulfil your pathetic, worthless lives, and don't forget to ask mummy to iron you some clothes for the morning

Unread 26-11-2006, 09:25 PM
borsuk

Default i don't think

Quote:
mock all you like, you will never overcome me, keep using this persecution to fulfil your pathetic, worthless lives, and don't forget to ask mummy to iron you some clothes for the morning
mocking is really necessary. you seem quite efficient.
Closed Thread