United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-04-2008, 10:28 AM
Billy Baroo

Default i shouted so hard at final whistle i fainted

let out some kind of nine year build up primal scream when he blew up

forgot to breathe, went all dizzy and my mate caught me before i fell into the row in front

yes marlo, very gay

i've got a grin a mile wide

Unread 30-04-2008, 10:30 AM
Baron

I did the same in my front room, I was physically knackered when the final whistle went. [SIZE="1"]& I certainly didn't nearly cry on the tube this morning listening to Radiohead's - All I Need thinking about United...

I have no idea how I'll get through the final, get absolutely hammered is probably the best way to approach it

Unread 30-04-2008, 10:30 AM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
let out some kind of nine year build up primal scream when he blew up

forgot to breathe, went all dizzy and my mate caught me before i fell into the row in front

yes marlo, very gay

i've got a grin a mile wide
nft

Unread 30-04-2008, 10:31 AM
Whalefish

I was nearly sick during extra time.

Unread 30-04-2008, 10:32 AM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
same here.

think i eat too much dinner tbh.

Unread 30-04-2008, 10:33 AM
Amish Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
same here.

think i eat too much dinner tbh.
I thought you were doing 300mph on the M1??

Unread 30-04-2008, 10:34 AM
silv

ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

wont you take me to, moscow town!

Unread 30-04-2008, 10:35 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
I have no idea how I'll get through the final, get absolutely hammered is probably the best way to approach it
I keep forgetting that we've not actually won the bloody thing yet! yesterdays game felt like a final! though in some ways i've always felt semi-finals were more stressful and more disappointing to lose than the actual finals themselves.

Unread 30-04-2008, 10:36 AM
puressence

the final will be alot less tense

Unread 30-04-2008, 10:37 AM
Firswood Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish

don't think I've ever been as nervous watching United

Unread 30-04-2008, 10:37 AM
dontdopeas84

i shouted so loud the dogs woke up and fell off the settee

Unread 30-04-2008, 10:41 AM
puressence

mrs said " £#%&!ing hell your making me feel sick and im not even interested " ..brilliant when scholesy scored hes old queen must have had a few people round the cheers were £#%&!ing brilliant

Unread 30-04-2008, 10:42 AM
My Name is Keith

I share my ST nowadays and was unlucky not to draw the ticket for this match but managed to blag a corporate ticket in the north stand.

Was really surprised how good it was in there - lots of old timers and loads of singing.

Came away very hoarse.

The only downer was the lamb which I thought was a little tough and lacked flavour.

Unread 30-04-2008, 10:44 AM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amish Mash
I thought you were doing 300mph on the M1??
slow down abm.

i watched the 2nd half as i got in for it. guess when i eat my dinner......oh thats it when i got in......erm......during the 2nd half.......

so how did you feel sick in extra time?
must i answer silly questions....

sorry mate.

Unread 30-04-2008, 10:54 AM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
slow down abm.

i watched the 2nd half as i got in for it. guess when i eat my dinner......oh thats it when i got in......erm......during the 2nd half.......

so how did you feel sick in extra time?
must i answer silly questions....

sorry mate.
you missed first half? thats gay as you like

Unread 30-04-2008, 10:59 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

I haven't been that tense during a game in years. It was awful

My throat is £#%&!ed and I'm physically and emotionally drained. Today is dragging so much...but I haven't stopped smiling all morning!

The atmosphere was brilliant, really £#%&!ing good. Walking out of OT, singing "United are going to Moscow", hugging randoms - a great moment to be a Red

I thought I was going to cry at full time

Unread 30-04-2008, 11:04 AM
My Name is Keith

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I haven't been that tense during a game in years. It was awful

My throat is £#%&!ed and I'm physically and emotionally drained. Today is dragging so much...but I haven't stopped smiling all morning!

The atmosphere was brilliant, really £#%&!ing good. Walking out of OT, singing "United are going to Moscow", hugging randoms - a great moment to be a Red

I thought I was going to cry at full time
Too right.

Unread 30-04-2008, 11:26 AM
Amish Mash

I ran in the kitchen and grabbed an onion just in case the Mrs saw the tears but then I thought £#%&! it, put down the onion and wandered around the house with a tear stained cigar!!

wonderful moments

Unread 30-04-2008, 01:22 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firswood Red
don't think I've ever been as nervous watching United
I was £#%&!ing crying!...not sobbing but my voice was cracking & I had tears in my eyes!...Screaming "BLOW THE £#%&!ING WHISTLE YOU BASTARD!!!!!" I was litterally shaking during those 6 added minutes. I thought I was gonna pass out.
I can't remember feeling like that watching United for a long time.

The relief & joy when that final whistle went was incredible.

I want a nice & comfortable 3-0 on Saturday please lads (if any of the players are reading this) ....a 2-0 HT lead & a third on the hour or something like that.
My nervous system can't take any more.

Unread 30-04-2008, 01:30 PM
Scabs

Was there a soccer game on last night then?

I'm still £#%&!ed... the tensest I've felt watching United in years and I went to bed £#%&!ind drained.

Only to be woken up at 2am by a pair of @#%&!s standing in the street singing 'Moscow'. Until 3.30am. I was too tied to £#%&! them off and wouldn't have had the heart to anyway. @#%&!s.

Wasn't one of you bastards was it, outside the Haddon?
Closed Thread