United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-10-2011, 10:34 AM
boristonk

Default Re: why is evans getting a hard time?

in answer to the original question

why is evans getting a hard time?

because he's shit

Unread 24-10-2011, 10:43 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Tatton
Has anyone mentioned his £#%&!ing air shot yet at 1-0
tbf to evans he's £#%&!ing useless at the job he's paid to do so i'm not going to even consider the fact he might kick a ball straight in the opponents area.

Unread 24-10-2011, 10:52 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Tatton
Has anyone mentioned his £#%&!ing air shot yet at 1-0
Didn't think that was that easy a chance tbf.

watching balotelli strole round him then lazily bring him down is what he needs skinning for

Unread 24-10-2011, 11:03 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs down Re: why is evans getting a hard time?

If our captain, 'hard man' Nemanja Vidic, wasn't so distraught and 'upset' about £#%&!ing Serbia, Evans wouldn't have even played. I'd £#%&! both the @#%&!s off in January after yesterday.

Unread 24-10-2011, 11:06 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
If our captain, 'hard man' Nemanja Vidic, wasn't so distraught and 'upset' about £#%&!ing Serbia, Evans wouldn't have even played. I'd £#%&! both the @#%&!s off in January after yesterday.
This can't be true.

Unread 24-10-2011, 11:07 AM
armchair

Quote:
should be £#%&!ed off along with rio imo. or at least play understudy to smalling/jones. those two may be young but at least they try.

Unread 24-10-2011, 11:11 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
This can't be true.
Pretty sure Fergie confirmed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
should be £#%&!ed off along with rio imo. or at least play understudy to smalling/jones. those two may be young but at least they try.
I'm amazed. He's club captain ffs. It's no wonder Rio's planning trips to the NFL and Rooney's on the lash with city players just a few hours later. If the captain's a complete tart, what £#%&!ing signal does that send to the rest of the players?

Fergie needs to stop putting up with these pampered bastards and get £#%&!ing real with them. If they don't like it, show them the £#%&!ing door.

Unread 24-10-2011, 11:12 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Pretty sure Fergie confirmed it.

I'm amazed. He's club captain ffs. It's no wonder Rio's planning trips to the NFL and Rooney's on the lash with city players just a few hours later. If the captain's a complete tart, what £#%&!ing signal does that send to the rest of the players?

Fergie needs to stop putting up with these pampered bastards and get £#%&!ing real with them. If they don't like it, show them the £#%&!ing door.
Nah the lack of Vidic must of been down to the fact he hasn't played much.

Then again if he'd of played yesterday he would of walked, he's become a liability.

Unread 24-10-2011, 11:15 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I don't think the vidic thing is true tbf. Why would he play against galati if it was?
He was crap and got sent off - precisely because he was sulking about his poxy national team

Unread 24-10-2011, 01:29 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Nah the lack of Vidic must of been down to the fact he hasn't played much.

Then again if he'd of played yesterday he would of walked, he's become a liability.
£#%&!ing hell, have we got anyone left who isn't shit?

Vidic is still our best centre-half by a mile and we've missed him hugely this season. His exclusion yesterday was far more likely to have been a managerial decision or fitness decision. If it's the former and he plays tomorrow night, it was a £#%&!-up from Fergie.

Unread 24-10-2011, 01:36 PM
El Chalten

the biggest problem with Evans is that he's a wimp. got no upper body strength and easily gets knocked off the ball.

he's a bench player who should never start.

nft.

Unread 24-10-2011, 01:40 PM
MJ Ramone

Amazing that Evans keeps getting a shirt in the middle ahead of Jones & Smalling in particular.

I hate our unsettled side every bastard week
Closed Thread