United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-05-2017, 12:12 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I don't think it's vital for United that Mourinho stays at all, but I'm just saying don't for one second think they have a plan that they're committed to. Mourinho would be getting sacked at any of the super clubs on the continent regardless of Wednesday, but if you think the difference is that our owners are thinking long-term, think again. It'll be more due to a lack of appetite from the fans to change.

Next season will be different. Out of the title race again and he's toast and nobody will complain. And Woody will roll the dice again.
I was thinking more from a lack of suitable alternatives and the need to sort the squad out into something resembling a good blend of players. Another change now; new ideas, targets etc. would be horrible for everyone involved.

Unread 22-05-2017, 12:23 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I was thinking more from a lack of suitable alternatives and the need to sort the squad out into something resembling a good blend of players. Another change now; new ideas, targets etc. would be horrible for everyone involved.
That will always be the case though, until someone upstairs shows some leadership or direction.

Genuinely wouldn't be surprised to see Mou binned some time in the next 12 months and a Tuchel type hired

Unread 22-05-2017, 06:27 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yep. I'm not £#%&!ing jesting when i say that.

Would anyone on here be surprised if we lose the final on Wednesday and Mourinho gets sacked on Thursday? I wouldn't. Like you say people need to remember we've got nobody in that board room who has a £#%&!ing clue how to build a successful football club.
you really are a no nothing @#%&! of a man

Unread 22-05-2017, 06:46 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
you really are a no nothing @#%&! of a man
Know.

Unread 22-05-2017, 07:10 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
We were only one short in the 2008/09 season (the FA cup final, and we were diddled out of that) The team looked a bit knackered at times towards the end of that campaign too.
And that was a team with Ronaldo Tevez Berbatov etc - all full of confidence and at the top of their game.

Unread 22-05-2017, 07:14 AM
Mr_Ed

I think Jose has come in and probably reported back the levels of shit @#%&!ery. He doesn't twkevfools gladly and his biggest challenge was to sideline the tubbster who I think he's managed really well.

If we lose in Wed he'll get another season but there will have to be clear improvements.

Unread 22-05-2017, 07:21 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
They can't £#%&!ing sack him ffs. Even if we lost 3/4-0, there's no other option. They have to get at least his 3 years out of him or we're in massive trouble..
This

The team has improved this year but as we all know there is more work needed and we are going in the right direction.

Sack the @#%&!s upfront that have been missing sitters for most of the season(they has cost us at least 14 points)

Unread 22-05-2017, 07:54 AM
itisme_panaflex

He won't be sacked if he doesn't win on Wednesday. No chance.

Nor should he. Even though it would quite honestly be a disgrace.

Unread 22-05-2017, 08:06 AM
andyroo

Quote:
That will always be the case though, until someone upstairs shows some leadership or direction.

Genuinely wouldn't be surprised to see Mou binned some time in the next 12 months and a Tuchel type hired
Oh God, what's the coherent succession plan for Mourinho then. Tony Pulis?

Unread 22-05-2017, 08:11 AM
20 times

Big Mou's red and white army

Unread 22-05-2017, 09:18 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
you really are a no nothing c*** of a man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Pathetic

Unread 22-05-2017, 09:24 AM
Baron

Quote:
Are you having a breakdown Andy?

Do you need a hug?

Unread 22-05-2017, 09:29 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Are you having a breakdown Andy?

Do you need a hug?
no I'm grand, was just a joke.

We'll be fine next season. Loads of weird shit went wrong this year that I don't expect to happen again. I hate next year is our year, but next year is our year.

Unread 22-05-2017, 09:33 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
He won't be sacked if he doesn't win on Wednesday. No chance.

Nor should he. Even though it would quite honestly be a disgrace.

Unread 22-05-2017, 01:48 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Unread 22-05-2017, 01:53 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Unread 22-05-2017, 02:05 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Next season will be different. Out of the title race again and he's toast and nobody will complain..

Sorry but that is absolute £#%&!ing %@#$&!s and doesn't take account for the myriad of other possibilities.

I thought you only dealt in facts?

Unread 22-05-2017, 02:15 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Sorry but that is absolute £#%&!ing balls and doesn't take account for the myriad of other possibilities.

I thought you only dealt in facts?
it isn't balls at all.

Of course there can be 'excuses', but it's going to have to be circumstances undoubtedly out of the manager's control if it's to be accepted.

And this is just prediction, not 'facts', but if next year is like this year, is anyone really going to be confident jose will turn it around in his 3rd year?

Nah.

He's got next season to keep his job. And that's final.

Unread 22-05-2017, 02:19 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Says who?!?

He said if we're not in the title race he'll definitely get the boot. Absolute bullshit.

Here's one of many scenarios: We get in the CL, win it, and win the FA Cup. We finish, lets say for arguments sake, 4th in the league. Would he get sacked?

People spouting opinion as fact....

Unread 22-05-2017, 02:23 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
it isn't balls at all.

Of course there can be 'excuses', but it's going to have to be circumstances undoubtedly out of the manager's control if it's to be accepted.

And this is just prediction, not 'facts', but if next year is like this year, is anyone really going to be confident jose will turn it around in his 3rd year?

Nah.

Agree

We need a title push not this pathetic shit served up week on week...
Closed Thread