United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-04-2007, 03:38 PM
El Calafate

he was asked a question in an interview. what do you expect him to say? in the same interview he said it was now almost an impossible signing. nft.

Unread 17-04-2007, 03:38 PM
caliban

spanish clubs' presidential system means there's no downside to openly persuing players they have no chance of getting (kaka from milan etc etc)...

and that guilleme ballague is a #@&%!rag of the highest order.

Unread 17-04-2007, 03:39 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
Now i know how Bayern must feel!
Shut the £#%&! up!

The situation is completely different, Ronaldo actually wants to stay at our club while that useless @#%&! Hargreaves is begging for a move away from Bayern...

Unread 17-04-2007, 03:42 PM
Barca '91

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
I agree. You'd never find our club doing anything like that...
Good point dodgster

Unread 17-04-2007, 03:44 PM
puressence

utd do this all the time

Unread 17-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Barca '91

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Can't remember Fergie telling Ronaldo to keep his mouth shut or he'll 'see a side of me he won't like' like that turd Hoeness did.

I think you'll find he did warn Ronaldo not to comment on it actually JC. Ronnie said so himself when that foreign publication that makes stuff up all the time were hounding him about it, AS is it?

Unread 17-04-2007, 03:46 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
utd do this all the time
Rio is a prime case, and then it's all posturing and manouevering from the clubs and players to come out of it looking the best.

Unread 17-04-2007, 03:46 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
utd do this all the time
No they don't.

Unread 17-04-2007, 03:48 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
No they don't.
Nothing of this sort, the lad has just signed a new contract and simply isn't interested in Madrid. United only go in for players who WANT to join them.

Unread 17-04-2007, 04:00 PM
Tumescent Throb

I agree Utd do this all the time. As if we wouldn't

Unread 17-04-2007, 05:41 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
Nothing of this sort, the lad has just signed a new contract and simply isn't interested in Madrid. United only go in for players who WANT to join them.
But how do you know a player wants to join without tapping them up/having a word with them ???

Unread 17-04-2007, 06:00 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
But how do you know a player wants to join without tapping them up/having a word with them ???
They make their intentions known via the media? Like Hargreaves is doing with his weekly bbc column....

That David Villa chap was quite complimentary about United on the Champions League magazine a couple of weeks ago, we should sign him.

Unread 17-04-2007, 06:14 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
No they don't.
Just a little interuption here, but I don't think I have ever referred to United as 'they'

hmmmmmm....

carry on!

Unread 17-04-2007, 06:47 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
Now i know how Bayern must feel!
Can't remember Ronaldo saying 'I want to go to Madrid'.

Doesn't make it right though.....
Closed Thread