United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-04-2007, 03:40 PM
Rossi the Red

Default Why can't Madrid just £#%&! off and stop hounding our players!!

He's signed a new contract! £#%&! Off!

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=461514&CPID=8&clid=1&lid=&title=Mij atovic+won't+let+Ronaldo+lie

Unread 17-04-2007, 03:41 PM
dodger

I agree. You'd never find our club doing anything like that...

Unread 17-04-2007, 03:42 PM
naes_sean

Real Madrid are @#%&!s. nothing else to add unfortunately.

Unread 17-04-2007, 03:43 PM
Rossi the Red

Now i know how Bayern must feel!

Unread 17-04-2007, 03:44 PM
muotmc

Exactly, why can't they turn their interests to Hargreaves or something?

*Edit: Rossi steals thunder.

Unread 17-04-2007, 03:45 PM
TheNew

the @#%&!s are either completely disrespectful, or living in cloud cuckoo land or both.

They have a £#%&!ing superiority complex and they think for some reason the pull of playing with average players at Madrid will be too much.

Guillem Ballague can £#%&! off as well, the know nothing £#%&!nut.

Unread 17-04-2007, 03:50 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
Now i know how Bayern must feel!
Anyone want to point out the MASSIVE difference here?

Unread 17-04-2007, 03:53 PM
Bunker Buster

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=461514&CPID=8&clid=1&lid=&title=Mij atovic+won't+let+RICHARDSON+lie

^^^^^^^^

I prayed it would have been this link.

Unread 17-04-2007, 03:53 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Anyone want to point out the MASSIVE difference here?
I'll let you do it.

Unread 17-04-2007, 03:56 PM
El Calafate

the way things are going Mijatovic won't be there this summer. nft.

Unread 17-04-2007, 03:57 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
I'll let you do it.
Hargreaves has made it abundantly clear he wants to be here.

And I don't mean the odd misplaced quote in some foreign rag. An unrepenting desire to leave to the point of his club telling him to shut up.

Can't remember Fergie telling Ronaldo to keep his mouth shut or he'll 'see a side of me he won't like' like that turd Hoeness did.

I can't really remember us ever constantly pursuing a player who hasn't shown any real desire to join us or has just signed a long term contract amidst the speculation.

Unread 17-04-2007, 04:00 PM
wee man

Quote:

And I don't mean the odd misplaced quote in some foreign rag. An unrepenting desire to leave to the point of his club telling him to shut up.

Can't remember Fergie telling Ronaldo to keep his mouth shut or he'll 'see a side of me he won't like' like that turd Hoeness did.

I can't really remember us ever constantly pursuing a player who hasn't shown any real desire to join us or has just signed a long term contract amidst the speculation.
But how did Hargreaves know we were interested in him at all

Unread 17-04-2007, 04:02 PM
dodger

Quote:

I think you're being a little one eyed there. We unsettled Hargreaves, plain and simple. And it's not the first time we've done it.

Unread 17-04-2007, 04:04 PM
Bunker Buster

De ja Vu thread.

Unread 17-04-2007, 04:10 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
I think you're being a little one eyed there. We unsettled Hargreaves, plain and simple. And it's not the first time we've done it.
I'm not saying we don't mischief make, but not with this blatant intensity and unrelenting style.

At least we're subtle, if not then you're in the shit for tapping up.

Fergie has mentioned Hargreaves a couple times and clearly doesn't like to talk about him too much. On the contrary, Real seem like they can't go a day without mentioning him. Our press may have done the same with OH, but we never did.

Also, ofcourse you make your interest known to unsettle a player. That's all part of the dance, but he was interested in still is. It worked at the first inclination and once Hargreaves makes his intentions clear then there'll always be interest.

However, Ronaldo hasn't. It hasn't worked - so go away!

Ronaldo had made his intentions clear before signing his contract and certainly has in doing so.

I admit we're no angels, but I can't remember us ever pursuing something that clearly isn't going to happen with such flagrant persistance....and they do this with everybody.

Unread 17-04-2007, 04:30 PM
HisHideousReplica

The only effect the contract has had is to push up Ronaldo's price on the transfer market.

Unread 17-04-2007, 04:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
the @#%&!s are either completely disrespectful, or living in cloud cuckoo land or both.

They have a £#%&!ing superiority complex and they think for some reason the pull of playing with average players at Madrid will be too much.

Guillem Ballague can £#%&! off as well, the know nothing £#%&!nut.
I don't think I've ever heard it summed up so succinctly.

Unread 17-04-2007, 04:33 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisHideousReplica
The only effect the contract has had is to push up Ronaldo's price on the transfer market.
So you're suggesting Ronaldo has lied when he stated he wants to stay here for a few years yet ?

Unread 17-04-2007, 04:35 PM
borsuk

Default this is not aimed at us

or at fergie, or at ronnie. it's aimed at the madrid fans and it comes from a man under intense pressure.

that's all there is to it.

Unread 17-04-2007, 04:38 PM
Tumescent Throb

Yet again the scum in our media provide their daft audiences with what they want to read.

Real Madrid have done £#%&! all wrong - they covet Ronaldo.

Sky have done nothing wrong either. If they had, they would have no viewers.

The press have done nothing wrong, otherwise they would be forced to change the way they report on football.

As for United unsettling Hargreaves didn't our interest break in the close season? Slightly different.
Closed Thread