United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-04-2007, 01:43 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
With his recent injury problems and David Silva breaking through he could be available on the cheap.
I wouldn't say cheap, Valencia are £#%&!ing minted these days, but definitely nearer a realistic fee than any of the others on this thread. Joaquin was class the other night against Sevilla - finally getting his balls out & running at players & Silva is the man on the left so it's a possibility.

Bedders used to touch himself in an impure manner thinking about Vicente in a United shirt as I recall

I'd rather Quaresma though, enables the wingers to switch sides & he's great at using the outside of his right boot - not seen that a great deal since Veron....

Unread 17-04-2007, 02:49 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
With his recent injury problems and [SIZE="3"]David Silva breaking through he could be available on the cheap.
Now that would be a signing.

Vicente is the best winger in Europe when fit, but he never is. David Silva is the man, now.
Closed Thread