United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-01-2013, 11:23 PM
MIFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Doesn't happen like that, I'm afraid - they will raise their game against us like they *always* do. A scrappy win would easily suffice
All small clubs raise their game v Utd. Hope the away allocation has been cut like they do to us, vermin @#%&!s.

Unread 06-01-2013, 11:26 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFF
All small clubs raise their game v Utd. Hope the away allocation has been cut like they do to us, vermin @#%&!s.
Don't be silly, the gimps wouldn't see themselves out of pocket

Unread 06-01-2013, 11:37 PM
MIFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Don't be silly, the gimps wouldn't see themselves out of pocket
1000 less Vermins a season, 1000 extra tix for local school kids at reduced price, next generation etc, good idea, never happen obv, @#%&!s.

Unread 07-01-2013, 12:08 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

i really hate that cheating shitstain......hope degayer clatters the £#%&!er and smashes all his goofy teeth in coming out for a corner when we play em

Unread 07-01-2013, 12:51 AM
M-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
i really hate that cheating shitstain......hope degayer clatters the £#%&!er and smashes all his goofy teeth in coming out for a corner when we play em
do you think that might happen ?

Unread 07-01-2013, 01:07 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
Yeah because he doesn't deserve it
They keep saying "Because it's Suarez it gets blown up". Of course because it's him, because he keeps doing it

That Yorkshire ripper eh. He only killed one girl. But because of all those other girls he killed he gets a bad rep. I dont get it.

Unread 07-01-2013, 01:16 AM
Mr Castro

I hope you're not comparing him to the Yorkshire Ripper. One of them is an inhumane piece of crap who brought misery to families everywhere with his despicable crimes and should be forever derided.

The other is Peter Sutcliffe

Unread 07-01-2013, 01:27 AM
VodkaAndCoke

I really don't ever wish a player hurt no matter what jersey he wears but I must admit I'd enjoy Suarez to 'do a Valencia'. In other words, him and Paddy running for the ball and they both both try to win it but goofy gets his studs caught in the turf and snaps his leg in seven places, proper hanging off like a squashed flake in its wrapper. Then Paddy gets up, calls the trainers on and slyly stands on goofys hand whilst doing so.

Unread 07-01-2013, 01:34 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13
do you think that might happen ?
every man has to have a dream M-ers

Unread 07-01-2013, 02:54 AM
Grimson

£#%&! off kid. :shakehead:

Unread 07-01-2013, 02:59 AM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
I really don't ever wish a player hurt no matter what jersey he wears but I must admit I'd enjoy Suarez to 'do a Valencia'. In other words, him and Paddy running for the ball and they both both try to win it but goofy gets his studs caught in the turf and snaps his leg in seven places, proper hanging off like a squashed flake in its wrapper. Then Paddy gets up, calls the trainers on and slyly stands on goofys hand whilst doing so.
that may well have happened had this come off:

Unread 07-01-2013, 03:22 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
I hope you're not comparing him to the Yorkshire Ripper. One of them is an inhumane piece of crap who brought misery to families everywhere with his despicable crimes and should be forever derided.

The other is Peter Sutcliffe
Tell the truth, you'd heard that one before hadn't you?

No way you thought up something that funny on the spot.

Unread 07-01-2013, 06:54 AM
shenwen

Just to be clear, Rawk is definitely not getting over-excited following a win and a debutant goal against a non-league outfit. Not in the slightest.

saying that, looks like we will have our work cut out this weekend.

Quote:
sterling suarez sturridge...stevie g bombing through the middle....johnson and downing cutting in and @#%&!ting them on site...
i can see us demolishing them....big score line i reckon

Unread 07-01-2013, 09:33 AM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
Whisper it quietly, but, maybe, just maybe, the Press /Media are starting to love Lois a little because of his brilliance and perceive it that its no longer 'hip' to continue to give him a kicking
Quote:
Thats the thing about Suarez.. he's a winner and to him, Mansfield are as big a game as United, the lad just wants to play footy, score goals and win matches
Quote:
He does not want to be loved by bastards while in England...he wants to be loved by his family, his team mates... and Liverpool fans...that is all.
Quote:
Hope Mansfield get promoted, will be following their results now. I like them
Quote:
You Manchestar Guardisn @#%&!s. C u AT ot next week...#@&%!s
Quote:
Was there not a game at Anfield about 10 or 15 years ago where Scholes batted away a goal bound shot with his hand

Unread 07-01-2013, 09:34 AM
Aman27deep

Hope their delusional thoughts never die. Always makes a fascinating read.

Unread 07-01-2013, 09:40 AM
denis lawless

[SIZE="7"]CHEAT

nqat

Unread 07-01-2013, 09:46 AM
Aman27deep

Unread 07-01-2013, 10:06 AM
Kaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Enrique 'too good' for the Spain team. Yeah, that's why he never plays for them

Unread 07-01-2013, 10:34 AM
Stickman

Thumbs up

Nicky Butt slapped a throw in out of the box in the first game we went there as treble winners. So wasn't Scholes nor was it goal bound.

Unread 07-01-2013, 11:05 AM
KenwrightsWallet

Suarez is a victim of the british media, He has never cheated and all of this criticism is unfounded

Closed Thread