United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-01-2018, 08:58 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
The ref might not have understood. Maybe Firmino didn't say anything racist, but you don't know that. He may well have done so, like Suarez when he racially abused Evra.
The ref wasn't on the scene then and didn't hear anything. That's clear from the video and both players accepted that.

Whereas here baldy ref was between Dwayne Dibbley and Holgate, so if Holgate heard it the ref has to have.

Think that's all Remi said? The Scouse bastard.

Unread 11-01-2018, 09:02 AM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
The ref wasn't on the scene then and didn't hear anything. That's clear from the video and both players accepted that.

Whereas here baldy ref was between Dwayne Dibbley and Holgate, so if Holgate heard it the ref has to have.

Think that's all Remi said? The Scouse bastard.
What I'd say to that is, can you imagine the level of shitstorm you'd get as the ref who sent off a Liverpool player for racist abuse in a derby at Anfield? My guess is Firminho could have put on a klan hood and set fire to a cross before saying something to Holgate and Bobby Madeley still wouldn't have had the stones to pull out a red card.

Unread 11-01-2018, 09:11 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
What I'd say to that is, can you imagine the level of shitstorm you'd get as the ref who sent off a Liverpool player for racist abuse in a derby at Anfield? My guess is Firminho could have put on a klan hood and set fire to a cross before saying something to Holgate and Bobby Madeley still wouldn't have had the stones to pull out a red card.
Sure, but now he'll have a job on to explain why he didn't.

Switchers' scenario doesn't rule out a dog-whistle type racist insult, the ref might have heard but not understood it to be a racially charged term. If that's what it was.

Unread 11-01-2018, 10:16 AM
sa7

I think, having read and digested this interesting and thoughtful discourse, that one thing we can all agree on is that remismoses is a Scouse @#%&! who needs hanging from the highest £#%&!ing tree.

Unread 11-01-2018, 01:27 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
I think, having read and digested this interesting and thoughtful discourse, that one thing we can all agree on is that remismoses is a Scouse c*** who needs hanging from the highest f***ing tree.

Weep little lion man you'll never be the man that's in you're heart.

Unread 11-01-2018, 01:29 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses

Your.

Unread 11-01-2018, 02:01 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Your.
You're never walk alone

Unread 11-01-2018, 08:47 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
Wibble.

YSB

Unread 11-01-2018, 10:46 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
You're never walk alone
Used to work with a guy who had a Liverpool badge tattoo with ' your never walk alone ' underneath it

Unread 11-01-2018, 11:03 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Sure, but now he'll have a job on to explain why he didn't.

Switchers' scenario doesn't rule out a dog-whistle type racist insult, the ref might have heard but not understood it to be a racially charged term. If that's what it was.
Don’t think they’ll make it too difficult for him, though

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78
Used to work with a guy who had a Liverpool badge tattoo with ' your never walk alone ' underneath it
Maybe the tattooist wummed him or maybe he was just being a tattooist.

Some dippers who used to live near us had a plaque on their front door:

“This is a scouce house” . Most of em can’t spell it, never mind make it.
Closed Thread