United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-01-2009, 10:31 AM
Bunker Buster

Default City launch sensational kaka swoop

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...nal-Kaka-swoop

Quote:
MANCHESTER CITY have sent a high-powered delegation to Milan to try to secure a stunning deal for Brazilian superstar Kaka.

Chief executive Gary Cook and chief operating officer Paul Aldridge have been dispatched to Italy to open negotiations with AC Milan over what would be a world-record swoop for the attacking midfielder.

It is understood City are prepared to wait until the summer to land Kaka if they can get Milan to part with him, but want to do business now.

City’s money-flushed Abu Dhabi owners are determined to land a showpiece signing. So far they have recruited only Wayne Bridge from Chelsea in the transfer window.

Kaka could command wages of about £200,000 a week at Eastlands – making him the highest-paid player on the planet – and close friend Robinho is trying to persuade him to join City.

Unread 13-01-2009, 10:33 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

if he signs, id put a couple of quid on them getting into the play-offs next season

Unread 13-01-2009, 10:35 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

christ on a bike, wish this window would hurry up and close!

Unread 13-01-2009, 10:36 AM
mark o

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
if he signs, id put a couple of quid on them getting into the play-offs next season

Unread 13-01-2009, 10:45 AM
Girlfriend

Mark O Your avatar is quality!

Brilliant episode!

Unread 13-01-2009, 10:46 AM
antonin jablonsky

Swap the word "ridiculous" for the word "sensational" for added accuracy.

Unread 13-01-2009, 10:47 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

wonder if chelsea will finally get robinho in the summer?

Unread 13-01-2009, 10:51 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
wonder if chelsea will finally get robinho in the summer?
He was just at City as a stop gap...........Drogba goes and Chelsea get their man...

Never..............

Unread 13-01-2009, 10:53 AM
BarryX

it really wouldn't suprise me to see him join them. enough money for both club and player (he would never need to lift a finger again, neither his mum, dad, or second cousin removed). Plenty of Brazilian's/Portuguese. And some very lovely churches, indeed.

Unread 13-01-2009, 10:55 AM
Bunker Buster

Well i went Nandos last night at the trafford centre.....Spotted him 'feeling the quality' of a Chelsea shirt in footlocker.

motwyw.

Unread 13-01-2009, 12:11 PM
Ashley's Grime

Wow, Kaka will easily be the biggest name to tell shitty to £#%&! off.

I'm impressed.

Unread 13-01-2009, 12:13 PM
koppas

Never ever, ever, ever gonna happen.

Unread 13-01-2009, 12:41 PM
irk

oh, i wouldn't be so sure about that - if the rumours about city signing bellamy are true. he must be dying to link up with a player of such quality. if they could sign roman bednar then city would be quite frankly unstoppable.

Unread 13-01-2009, 12:43 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Never ever, ever, ever gonna happen.

i don't know i mean look at the efforts they are putting into getting craig bellamy, now i know kaka isn't as good as the welsh wizard but i'm sure he won't be too overawed to play alongside him

Unread 13-01-2009, 12:43 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
oh, i wouldn't be so sure about that - if the rumours about city signing bellamy are true. he must be dying to link up with a player of such quality. if they could sign roman bednar then city would be quite frankly unstoppable.

you @#%&! you stole my gag

Unread 13-01-2009, 12:50 PM
borsuk

that would make kaka their third choice now that bellamy and santa cruz have knocked them back?

Unread 13-01-2009, 03:18 PM
Spiffy

City have announced some new signings. They're pictured here.

Spoiler:
click to showhide
click to showhide

Unread 13-01-2009, 04:27 PM
Flix

I did a bit of lurking on Bluemoon last night to gauge the bitters reaction to Ronaldo being world footballer of the year. There was thread discussing Messi and how he's on a different planet to anybody else, and of course, what chance they had of signing him One halfwit suggested that if they make the Champions League they'd be on his radar - that's right, not him on their's, them on his

Unread 13-01-2009, 05:55 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
City have announced some new signings. They're pictured here.

Spoiler:
click to showhide
click to showhide
And if they fall through they've got some more lined up.

Spoiler:
click to showhide
click to showhide

Unread 13-01-2009, 06:00 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
And if they fall through they've got some more lined up.

Spoiler:
click to showhide
click to showhide
Closed Thread