United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-01-2009, 12:40 PM
keano's love

Default Nani, Anderson, Ronaldo and Tevez

All performing well below par.

Is it a co-incidence that their form has dropped with Queiroz leaving?

Also noticed another thing. fletcher on right wing before queiroz came. gibson on right wing after queiroz left. fergie needs a proper assistant manager

Unread 08-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Gazw649

Quiroz is doing shite with Portugal. He will get £#%&!ed off, come back to United and everything will be hunky-dory

Unread 08-01-2009, 01:30 PM
koppas

I posted something similar and got slated. We miss Carlos.

Unread 08-01-2009, 01:30 PM
antonin jablonsky

I think definitively it is Berbatov's fault.

Unread 08-01-2009, 01:32 PM
Spaniard

What, do these guys need Queiroz to hold their hand or something.

They needs to be told to be more direct and stop playing like Arsenal. Ronaldo seems to be thinking too much when he gets the ball, and appears indecisive as a result. Often he is getting tackled too easily and giving it away.

Unread 08-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Spaniard

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I think definitively it is Berbatov's fault.
That's getting boring now, just like all the criticism for Nani and Anderson when Rooney and Tevez have scored 6 league goals between them all season, and Ronaldo has been below-par.

Unread 08-01-2009, 01:37 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaniard
That's getting boring now, .
Really, after a coupla days? Personally i found the 3 months of it before that fairly boring.

Unread 08-01-2009, 01:44 PM
koppas

Anyone who doest think we miss CQ is an idiot.

Unread 08-01-2009, 02:10 PM
Manchester

Quote:
That's getting boring now, just like all the criticism for Nani and Anderson when Rooney and Tevez have scored 6 league goals between them all season, and Ronaldo has been below-par.
Woooooooosssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Unread 08-01-2009, 02:17 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Anyone who doest think we miss CQ is an idiot.
Anyone that can't spell "doesn't" is an even bigger idiot.

Unread 08-01-2009, 02:26 PM
koppas

Yeah because the makes the point so less valid. :Rolleyes:

Unread 08-01-2009, 02:27 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Yeah because the makes the point so less valid. :Rolleyes:

Unread 08-01-2009, 02:31 PM
ONESMARTBADGER

Quote:
I posted something similar and got slated. We miss Carlos.

Unread 08-01-2009, 02:44 PM
borsuk

fletcher came into the squad while queiroz was at ot and was played wide right until about two years ago - pretty much right through queiroz's time. last season was the first season he was really consistently played in the middle. gibson is following the same path.

nani's form hasn't dropped. he's been at the club for over a year and has yet to impress for any kind of time (not the odd game, i mean a run of form). he was hardly a consistent starter last year. anderson was poor in the second half of last season, which was why he was on the bench for most of it, including the champs league final.

ronnie is still not fully fit imho. and he's hardly setting the world alight under queiroz for portugal.

tevez's form is poor.

you can make that into a case for cq if you like. you'd be talking out of your arse, of course, but that's never stopped you before.

Unread 08-01-2009, 04:30 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
fletcher came into the squad while queiroz was at ot and was played wide right until about two years ago - pretty much right through queiroz's time. last season was the first season he was really consistently played in the middle. gibson is following the same path.

nani's form hasn't dropped. he's been at the club for over a year and has yet to impress for any kind of time (not the odd game, i mean a run of form). he was hardly a consistent starter last year. anderson was poor in the second half of last season, which was why he was on the bench for most of it, including the champs league final.

ronnie is still not fully fit imho. and he's hardly setting the world alight under queiroz for portugal.

tevez's form is poor.

you can make that into a case for cq if you like. you'd be talking out of your arse, of course, but that's never stopped you before.
I think that Fergie and CQ make a good team

I reckon you can make a case for it anyway, given the relative success and failures of their times together and apart?

Unread 08-01-2009, 04:34 PM
Tronics

it's reaching to come to the conclusion that it has anything to do with Carlos tbh.

hopefully they all get back on form, quickly.

we need them more then ever.

Unread 08-01-2009, 04:36 PM
Spaniard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
Woooooooosssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Yeah but Rooney despite playing well in patches, only has four league goals this season which isnt good enough.

Right now, he is on for a whopping 8 Prem goals for the season, but he seems immune from criticism on here.

Unread 08-01-2009, 05:28 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
I think that Fergie and CQ make a good team

I reckon you can make a case for it anyway, given the relative success and failures of their times together and apart?
i'd love to see cq back. but the form of those players is nothing to do with him leaving imo. nor is gibson being played on the right.

Unread 08-01-2009, 06:55 PM
wonky no

a few players having second season syndrome. we also had hargreaves chipping in last season to bolster the midfield. a settled back 4. a front two that picked itself and a ronaldo with a point to prove.

Unread 08-01-2009, 06:59 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

They needs to be told to be more direct and stop playing like Arsenal..
Very good point.

We really do need to start having a shot at goal, smashing it.....Maybe get a corner or a block shot re-bound......

STOP @#%&!ing passing it around the box like £#%&!ing keep ball at carrington...

We need to start smashing teams again.

Last night was embarrassing.
Closed Thread