United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-01-2009, 11:53 AM
Luffy

Default Tevez shows Ronaldo how its done?

For all you @#%&!s who hate Ronaldo or have turned your back on him because of his "disgraceful antics" in the Summer - this is what its like when a player REALLY makes a noise about a new contract or a move away.

(Some people can't even see how Berbatov was even worse than the two of them, bloody deluded hypocrite fans)

Tevez has been ok for us, wasn't pushing for striker or signing of the year or anything, but ok. Now he's been sat on the bench abit more he's come out saying its his last contract, we can sign him for £20-£30m, we already know his wage demands and after the 5 years he's off back home at the ripe old age of 28 for free?

£#%&! off. If Gill/Fergie know what they're doing they will not throw money at this joke of a set up.

Unread 07-01-2009, 11:56 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
For all you @#%&!s who hate Ronaldo or have turned your back on him because of his "disgraceful antics" in the Summer - this is what its like when a player REALLY makes a noise about a new contract or a move away.

(Some people can't even see how Berbatov was even worse than the two of them, bloody deluded hypocrite fans)

Tevez has been ok for us, wasn't pushing for striker or signing of the year or anything, but ok. Now he's been sat on the bench abit more he's come out saying its his last contract, we can sign him for £20-£30m, we already know his wage demands and after the 5 years he's off back home at the ripe old age of 28 for free?

£#%&! off. If Gill/Fergie know what they're doing they will not throw money at this joke of a set up.
There is a difference though, he was trying to force a move to United, not away from us. I'm a United dan, not an arbiter of fairness in football.

Unread 07-01-2009, 11:56 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:

thanks for that

Unread 07-01-2009, 11:57 AM
dontdopeas84

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
There is a difference though, he was trying to force a move to United, not away from us. I'm a United dan, not an arbiter of fairness in football.

Unread 07-01-2009, 12:00 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdopeas84
It's what all da kidz are saying you old fogie.

Unread 07-01-2009, 12:00 PM
Stickman

Quote:
For all you @#%&!s who hate Ronaldo

£#%&! off

Unread 07-01-2009, 12:04 PM
puressence

utd dan

Unread 07-01-2009, 12:11 PM
borsuk

this is the same berbatov who was spurs' best player last season, a full year after he had first been told he could join united and then told he could not? ok.

Unread 07-01-2009, 12:13 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Erm....'£10M August 2007' ring any bells?

Unread 07-01-2009, 12:29 PM
Pop

Dan

Unread 07-01-2009, 12:30 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Dan
It's gonna be the word of '09 I tells ya.

Unread 07-01-2009, 12:44 PM
MJ Ramone

It really £#%&!s you off doesn't it, when players you love don't love the Club as much as you want them to?

It's why you cherish so much the Scholes, Giggs, Cantona's..& potentially Rio, Rooney & Carricks of this world.

To be fair to Carlos, that @#%&! of an agent he has is CLEARLY pulling all the strings. You can see Tevez moving to about 4 or 5 European Clubs in the next 5 years before going back to Argentina. It's a £#%&!ed up deal they have going on there.

I'll be gutted if we lose Tevez though.

Unread 07-01-2009, 12:46 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

I'll be gutted if we lose Tevez though.
I think alot of dans will.

Unread 07-01-2009, 12:46 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
this is the same berbatov who was spurs' best player last season, a full year after he had first been told he could join united and then told he could not? ok.
the same 'berbs' who said in the papers he had snubbed united for spurs almost 'kewell-esqe'

Unread 07-01-2009, 12:50 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
the same 'berbs' who said in the papers he had snubbed united for spurs almost 'kewell-esqe'
That bastard! We should sell him and use the money to gold plate Tevez feet!

Unread 07-01-2009, 12:51 PM
The Return of JC

I like how Berbatov is a @#%&!, but Robbie Keane isn't. Simply because one got their move straight away and the other one didn't.

Unread 07-01-2009, 01:09 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I like how Berbatov is a @#%&!, but Robbie Keane isn't. Simply because one got their move straight away and the other one didn't.
...& how Mascherano is a legitimate member of the 'Premier League familly' yet Carlos Tevez is a nomadic, corrupt chancer with a dodgy agent.

...& how Steeeeeeeevie Geeeeeeee is an innocent, brave & heroic man & thank the lord he's back doing what he does best ..where as I imagine if Ronaldo or Rooney (for example) had been involved in an identical incident the Press would be so £#%&!ing generous & supportive

...& how Ronaldo is a 'diving cheat' & is booed at every away ground in the Country, yet Steeeevie Geeee is 'clever' at winning Penalties.

I think we all know why these discrepancies go on.

Unread 07-01-2009, 01:12 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
keane handed in his transfer request early, made his intentions clear and gave spurs his all until he was sold.
acted totally professional and joined the club he supported as a boy.

he didnt spurn the chance to joined liverpool 2 years ago and gloat about it, he didnt refuse to play premiership games for spurs and stop training properly.

Unread 07-01-2009, 01:17 PM
keano's love

I hope tevez doesn't sign. a lot of money for someone who is a back up striker and a decent one at that.

if given chance welbeck will make the 3rd choice striker role his by end of the season. whenever he is on the pitch you feel he will get a goal. something that tevez doesn't have. neither does he compensate that with the skill, vision of berbatov or rooney.

All in all, thanks tevez for those late tap ins that you scored, but now that we have better options please look at a different club. you should think yourself lucky for having a premiership and champions league medal and probably some more are on the way this season.

Unread 07-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Whalefish

Berbatov rejected an 11th hour move to Utd after Utd asked him to wait until the Ruud situation was resolved. This was well documented at the time and perplexed a few. Why didn't we just sign him and then deal with Ruud?? Since he had already agreed to a Spurs move and it was all but signed I suspect he wasn't that convinced by Utd's approach - he wouldn't be the first or last player to think that. Aaron Ramsey being the latest.

Hardly Kewell-esque at all.
Closed Thread