United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-01-2009, 10:37 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
i think we're singing from same book, different page here.

i never said for one minute that you support the team by moaning about one of the best players. the problem is that said player expects the support when quite frankly, there are players with a better attitude within the team and he expects everyone to love him. (at the moment he's not even playing that well but that's a form, rather than commitment issue)

my problem with ronnie is that quite frankly i think he's had bad advice from advisers and his agent. he can't expect to have adulation from the support which he attempted to turn his back on in the summer.
nope, you said i'm dazzled by success and think everything about United is wrapped in the readybrek glow

incorrect my friend, there is always plenty to moan about once you start delving beneath the shiny veneer of the establishment

let's face it, if we try hard enough we can find fault with absolutely everything and make a story out of virtually anything

indifference towards Ronaldo is of course natural, but then i never understood the adulation in the first place

now Gordon Hill? well that's a different matter altogether

Unread 14-01-2009, 10:50 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
nope, you said i'm dazzled by success and think everything about United is wrapped in the readybrek glow

incorrect my friend, there is always plenty to moan about once you start delving beneath the shiny veneer of the establishment

let's face it, if we try hard enough we can find fault with absolutely everything and make a story out of virtually anything

indifference towards Ronaldo is of course natural, but then i never understood the adulation in the first place

now Gordon Hill? well that's a different matter altogether
humblest apologies, this initial line:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

But most of all it's good to see Ronaldo remembering that only a small minority of the support are complete @#%&!s - and maybe he's even forgiven them as well!
gave me the impression that you were talking %@#$&!s. which minority of support are @#%&!s, and why does he need to forgive them? how have they wronged him exactly?

Unread 14-01-2009, 11:01 AM
Part 36 Offer

Tevez is leaving.

Unread 14-01-2009, 11:03 AM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Tevez is leaving.
thankfully.

Unread 14-01-2009, 12:02 PM
Whalefish

Thumbs up

Wonderful news if true. Another Summer spent scraping through the barrel that is world football for a striker when other positions could do with strengthening.

I, for one, can't £#%&!ing wait.

Unread 14-01-2009, 12:11 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Tevez is leaving.
linkingtons?

Unread 14-01-2009, 12:22 PM
red @rmy

Tevez will be leaving, yhihf.

Unread 14-01-2009, 12:49 PM
Crumps