United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-01-2009, 01:23 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
WTF is an invalid vote? Could he not write, was a simple request completed incorrectly? Outside the box? Jesus christ.
racist innit. voted for 3 black players.

Unread 13-01-2009, 01:24 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
WTF is an invalid vote? Could he not write, was a simple request completed incorrectly? Outside the box? Jesus christ.
it was an invalid trying to vote and they didn't count it? that's discrimination, that is.

Unread 13-01-2009, 01:25 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
racist innit. voted for 3 black players.
I want answers damnit!

Unread 13-01-2009, 01:41 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6876
You're on drugs mate.
woooosh

Unread 13-01-2009, 01:42 AM
Part 36 Offer

Very intersting post

Quote:
i have to say i was impressed.
i £#%&!ing love him.
closing down players, charging into them everything and he is quality on the ball.

loved the bit when he ran back towards goal just to shake off the person tracking him then comes charging forward..

made some players who i wont mention look like they play in slow motion.

I better not say who it was by

Unread 13-01-2009, 01:44 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Very intersting post

I better not say who it was by
he had a good game. it was against erm man city i think.

i do like his personality but ive never been a big fan of his.

as the other posts you have probably searched suggest.

as i began to watch him more his many flaws rose to the surface.
abit like djemba djemba tbh.

Unread 13-01-2009, 06:09 AM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
i hope your both right because if the zlat is on his game he will take ferdinand back to the 'yakubu 2004 - 2006' days and make a mockery of our back line.
don't worry it has never happened in the champions league knock out games and will never happen.

Unread 13-01-2009, 06:33 AM
bcred

£#%&!ing hell ...a Fred thread about United

Unread 13-01-2009, 01:44 PM
Pop

Unhappy

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...20090113114251

Quote:
Maradona expects Tevez exit

Argentina coach advises striker to move on

Diego Maradona believes Carlos Tevez could be about to leave Manchester United and has recommended that he join Inter Milan.
Tevez has fallen down the pecking order at Old Trafford this season and was an unused substitute as United defeated Chelsea 3-0 at the weekend.
Argentina coach Maradona watched the match and was concerned that one of his key strikers did not play a part.
Tevez's current deal is due to expire at the end of the season and uncertainty continues to surround his long-term future.
Maradona feels Tevez should think about moving on and claims he would flourish in Italian football.
"Yesterday (Sunday) I saw Manchester United win without Tevez. This isn't good for him," Maradona told Corriere dello Sport.
"Certain episodes are certainly bringing closer his exit. Italy and Inter in particular would be excellent solutions.
"What's more, his contract is running out, which makes it easier to change team."
Maradona also thinks Atletico Madrid's Argentine striker Sergio Aguero should consider a move to Inter.
He said: "What advice would I give him? To come running to Inter. I can already imagine the extraordinary partnership he'd form with (Zlatan) Ibrahimovic."
Closed Thread