Closed Thread

Unread 09-01-2009, 01:21 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Don't be stupid.

Unread 09-01-2009, 04:29 AM
keano's love

I am seriously having doubts as to whether he will reach the very highest point where you think he is best in his position a bit like ronaldo, torres, fabregas, messi etc. I genuinely thought he was going to be that last season.

But as more time has passed on he looks more miss than hit. can't sustain a performance over the course of 90 mins let alone more than 1 match.

His long range shooting is abysmal and rarely gets into the box to get on the end of chances. He doesn't have a set position. He can't play dm coz he doesn't have positional sense or concentration for that . he can't play attacking cm since I haven't seen him creating or taking chances that many.

Whenver he has been played on the wing, he has looked pathetic. Anywhere near 30-40 yards of penalty box he dons his headless chicken cap.

In short I fear he is going to end up as a player who everyone thought was going to be world class and but ended up as a chicken

I just hope he bucks up his ideas.

£#%&!ing carlos queiroz.

Unread 09-01-2009, 07:32 AM
Tronics

baffed at how you'd even come to that conclusion tbh.

especially when you consider how shit some of our more senior players have played thus far.

Unread 09-01-2009, 07:46 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love
the very highest point
best in his position
a bit like ronaldo, torres, fabregas, messi etc.

abysmal
headless chicken cap

world class
a chicken
if ever there was a post which sums you up this is it. have you ever considered the possibility that some players might be somewhere other than 'the best' and 'abysmal'?

Unread 09-01-2009, 10:20 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Never read so much shite in all my life.

So after 1 poor peformance you wanna sell him, how about getting behind the lad? Actually this poor peformance was not just him, the whole team was shite and before you get on a young lad's back who last season helped us win the double you wanna look at yourselves.

I said it before, add goals and he's the complete midfielder, just needs that first goal to give him the confidence.

Also when he plays, were generally a better team to watch.

Unread 09-01-2009, 10:30 AM
antonin jablonsky

I'd not sell him. He has all the talent in the world, probbly needs a proper run of games and he'll be fine. The chopping and changing going on at the moment is helping no-one.

Unread 09-01-2009, 12:05 PM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
people's expectations of him are way over the top imo. he's got bags of potential and an exciting future but he's not a first team regular by any stretch of the imagination. still very very young, lots of time. needs to learn quite a lot, though.
Apart from the "difficult second season" question, I feel he suffered badly from being away with Brazil at the Olympics, came back with a lot of bad habits.
Closed Thread