United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-01-2009, 10:34 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Thumbs up Nani

Pure class again last night. This guy's going to be big.

Unread 08-01-2009, 10:35 AM
Ginners

needs to be shot in the head

Unread 08-01-2009, 10:36 AM
keano's love

there comes a time when you stop defending your own player. nani has acheived it.

we always knew ronaldo was something special from day one. he had the right attitude too ( towards football).

nani is just a petulant #@&%!.

Yesterday when he went down holding his back after a nothing challenge was cringeworthy.

Fergie probably realised this and tosic has been brought in. I only hope tosic is better.

dodger

Should be tearing shite like Derby apart, piss poor. Should have given Tosic a go.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginlarde
needs to be shot in the head
If he can bring that into the game I'm sure it will cut out some of the negative aspects of his game, not that there are many. Have you ever noticed the way that he's £#%&!ing shit?

Unread 08-01-2009, 10:38 AM
Withers

He needs a run of gsmes.

Unread 08-01-2009, 10:38 AM
Whalefish

I'll give Nani 18months and then he'll be binned. I see nothing I like atm. I see no improvement and no desire to do so. I don't want him to get this run of games he supposedly needs because atm he's £#%&!. Catch 22 maybe but it's the way I feel. Give Park that contract please and pray/hope Tosic (and the other Serb when he arrives next January) means we're not woefully short out wide.

Use Tevez cash to get in a goalscoring midfielder of sorts and a decent, pacey, third choice striker.

Unread 08-01-2009, 10:39 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
If he can bring that into the game I'm sure it will cut out some of the negative aspects of his game, not that there are many. Have you ever noticed the way that he's £#%&!ing shit?
yeah i did kinda notice that at times last night

Unread 08-01-2009, 10:43 AM
Spaniard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
I'll give Nani 18months and then he'll be binned. I see nothing I like atm. I see no improvement and no desire to do so. I don't want him to get this run of games he supposedly needs because atm he's £#%&!. Catch 22 maybe but it's the way I feel. Give Park that contract please and pray/hope Tosic (and the other Serb when he arrives next January) means we're not woefully short out wide.

Use Tevez cash to get in a goalscoring midfielder of sorts and a decent, pacey, third choice striker.
Bloody hell, not long ago you were saying you thought he would end up being brilliant in a couple of years.

Makes me laugh the number of armchair critics on here who think the likes of Park, and Tosic who has never played at Prem level, can make make for the dead-ball delivery and ability to beat a man that Nani offers. He's a young player who needs time and coaching to coax that ability out of him.

Unread 08-01-2009, 10:44 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaniard
can make make for the dead-ball delivery and ability to beat a man that Nani offers.

Unread 08-01-2009, 10:48 AM
Spaniard

Quote:
We've seen it, just not consistently.

But then, when have we from Giggs and Park recently?

For the record, him and Anderson were generally excellent last season. But now they are struggling slightly, people want them got rid of. I wonder if this stuff would be said if they had come up through the academy

Unread 08-01-2009, 10:50 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
C'mon, he hit the first defender with every corner last night and i think beat O' Shea on one occasion.

Unread 08-01-2009, 10:50 AM
Lok

Quote:
Bloody hell, not long ago you were saying you thought he would end up being brilliant in a couple of years.

Makes me laugh the number of armchair critics on here who think the likes of Park, and Tosic who has never played at Prem level, can make make for the dead-ball delivery and ability to beat a man that Nani offers. He's a young player who needs time and coaching to coax that ability out of him.
What will it take for you to realise you're wrong? How many times can you watch Nani beat a man only for him to take it back and try and do the same thing again. If Nani gets the ball the odds are he'll either get tackled or pass/cross it to the opposition. He does have talent and he's quick but all that means £#%&! all if he thinks he's superman. Talent on it's own is not enough, you need to have the mentality of a winner.

Unread 08-01-2009, 10:52 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:

Agreed, but the man that should be doing that went off to manage Portugal.

Since he left a lot of our latin languaged players have had dips in form. Coincidence ? perhaps, but shorts man and Rene don't seem to be the solution to managing them.

Unread 08-01-2009, 10:53 AM
koppas

Spaniard - Dead ball delivery? £#%&! off. He cant get his corners past the first man you stupid @#%&!.

Unread 08-01-2009, 10:54 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by scousebasher
What will it take for you to realise you're wrong? How many times can you watch Nani beat a man only for him to take it back and try and do the same thing again. If Nani gets the ball the odds are he'll either get tackled or pass/cross it to the opposition. He does have talent and he's quick but all that means £#%&! all if he thinks he's superman. Talent on it's own is not enough, you need to have the mentality of a winner.
His inability to pass the ball at the right time is highly annoying. His injury antics are just embarrasing.
I reckon he'll spend the best part of his career back in Portugal with all the other fancy gays.

LH_88

Thumbs down

Quote:

His corners and free kicks are £#%&!ing shite, what are you on about Not to mention the fact that he isn't a £#%&!ing winger who'll beat a man ala Ronaldo + Kanchelskis. In fact I can hardly remember the last time he ran at a couple of players at speed and was round them and away.

The bloke is shit and a @#%&! to boot.

carlosartorial

Quote:
But now they are struggling slightly, people want them got rid of.
Slightly? They have both been £#%&!ing shit all season.

Quote:
I wonder if this stuff would be said if they had come up through the academy
I think academy players performing like that would no longer be considered for 1st team duties tbh.

Unread 08-01-2009, 10:56 AM
Spaniard

Quote:
Originally Posted by scousebasher
Ronaldo was just the same.

I remember some on RI claiming that Park was the better player.

Unread 08-01-2009, 10:57 AM
Gog Coch

Quote:

I hope you are right.
Closed Thread