Unread 08-01-2009, 05:11 AM
keano's love

he is painfully slow. can't outpace the slowest of defenders

Unread 08-01-2009, 05:28 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love
he is painfully slow. can't outpace the slowest of defenders
id love to see you dodge my £#%&!ing fist you #@&%!

anyway

we must keep Tevez

nft

Unread 08-01-2009, 05:46 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
id love to see you dodge my £#%&!ing fist you #@&%!

anyway

we must keep Tevez

nft
I've just woke up and felt pissed off.

Thank £#%&! for ears

Unread 08-01-2009, 08:24 AM
koppas

I love Tevez like I love my mother but he is doing himself no favours if he is trying to prove his worth and price tag. Ok he is an absolute workhorse but stick me in a United and I would be the same - only quicker.

Unread 08-01-2009, 09:52 AM
Macca1990

I'd be a bit £#%&!ed off two if I was Tevez, why shouldnt he try and earn the same as rooney and ronaldo based on last seasons achievments premier league and champions league winner double figure goal tally.

I'm not suggesting anyone in the squad who does the above deserves 120K a week but Carlos attributed more or less the same as rooney all season and then is told your not going to earn what he is.

Fair play to him.

<3 Tevez

Unread 08-01-2009, 10:15 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
he's been poor for most of this season. the good games have really stood out.

last season he was very very good most of the time. this season he's been very very poor most of the time.
Strange how I got a massive slagging for daring to suggest his form might have dipped earlier in the season.

Anyway, he was £#%&! last night and I'm going to give it a proper knee jerk this time and say we should £#%&! him off. Can we get some of this season's £5m back if we get rid before the end of January? Ugly @#%&!.

Unread 08-01-2009, 10:37 AM
Spaniard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Never lightning but I remember him being reasonably quick over the first few yards and then just a pain in the arse to get back in front of because of the way he threw himself about and got inbetween the defender and the ball.

He does seem a little less athletic but I put that down to his overall look and big hair.

Hate being negative about him as if I could play football that's how I'd like to play it. Starting to think not getting him wouldn't be the end of the world and I'd prefer to add a player that can lead the line with a bit of pace an power who is good in the air.

Darren Bent
Exactly, Karim Benzema

Btw, looks like Bent is screwed now

Unread 08-01-2009, 10:43 AM
Withers

If nobody buys him can he demand Kia pays him a wage next year?

It's bonkers how one person can own another. If a club doesn't offer him a contract he can leave despite the fact they used to own him, surely it should be the same if he is owned by a person?

Unread 08-01-2009, 10:48 AM
antonin jablonsky

I blame Berbatov, the lazy @#%&!.
Closed Thread