United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-01-2009, 01:24 PM
keano's love

kewell

he must be the player least deserving of a champions league medal.

Unread 07-01-2009, 01:24 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Berbatov rejected an 11th hour move to Utd after Utd asked him to wait until the Ruud situation was resolved. Since he had already agreed to a Spurs move and it was all but signed I suspect he wasn't that convinced by Utd's approach - he wouldn't be the first or last player to think that. Aaron Ramsey being the latest.

Hardly Kewell-esque at all.
That @#%&!! What an absolute bastard. Then to actually want to sign for United too. Then to do "flicks". A disgrace to the shirt with only 7 goals and 7 assists so far. I hate him and all his family and pets.

Unread 07-01-2009, 01:25 PM
keano's love

whats more! the @#%&! smokes

Unread 07-01-2009, 01:27 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love
kewell

he must be the player least deserving of a champions league medal.
I'll raise you Jonathon Greening.

Unread 07-01-2009, 01:27 PM
Whalefish

It's £#%&!ing boring, it really is. Both currently play for Utd. Tevez may well sign in the end (see The Independent article today) but ffs, hardly worth getting all worked up over. As for playing him off another Utd player as a means to an end, I just don't get it.

Unread 07-01-2009, 01:31 PM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I'll raise you Jonathon Greening.
at least he was a hard working player.

kewell is just a money sucking @#%&!!! you must gauge that from the fact even scousers hate him!

Unread 07-01-2009, 01:31 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
It's £#%&!ing boring, it really is. Both currently play for Utd. Tevez may well sign in the end (see The Independent article today) but ffs, hardly worth getting all worked up over. As for playing him off another Utd player as a means to an end, I just don't get it.
ALL our players should be thrown into a huge vat of boiling chip fat & their screams of pain recorded & shown on an MUTV special...presented by Hayley McQueen & Mandy Henry.

They should then be replaced by players from other Clubs.

Unread 07-01-2009, 01:33 PM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
ALL our players should be thrown into a huge vat of boiling chip fat & their screams of pain recorded & shown on an MUTV special...presented by Hayley McQueen & Mandy Henry.

They should then be replaced by players from other Clubs.
somehow MJ, when I read your posts I felt you were a boring man. probably because of your avatar ( jeez see his face! )

but this one made me choke on my coffee!!

Unread 07-01-2009, 01:39 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
somehow MJ, when I read your posts I felt you were a boring man. probably because of your avatar ( jeez see his face! )

but this one made me choke on my coffee!!
I read all of his posts in Woody Allen's voice.

Unread 07-01-2009, 01:40 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
I'm not boring at all.
I once wore an inflatable suit to escape across water from a Futuristic Police force...with Diane Keaton lying on top of me.

Unread 07-01-2009, 01:40 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
at least he was a hard working player.

kewell is just a money sucking @#%&!!! you must gauge that from the fact even scousers hate him!
A lazy Kewell is still more effective than a dogged Greening. Anyway, totally agree ofcourse: Kewell is a preening, @#%&!ty faced little %@#$&!s.

Unread 07-01-2009, 01:41 PM
Sloane

i hate this Kia Joorabchian. if any player is a slave then its tevez hes owned by a man. just silly

Unread 07-01-2009, 01:41 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
As for playing him off another Utd player as a means to an end, I just don't get it.
It's an obsession innit, it doesn't need reason or a reason.

Unread 07-01-2009, 01:42 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I'm not boring at all.
I once wore an inflatable suit to escape across water from a Futuristic Police force...with Diane Keaton lying on top of me.

I often think that some whinging sods on here just need to relax with a few seconds in the Orgasmatron.

Unread 07-01-2009, 01:44 PM
LancashireRed

[quote=Luffy;1316511]For all you @#%&!s who hate Ronaldo or have turned your back on him because of his "disgraceful antics" in the Summer -

Are you £#%&!ing mental u jackass!!!
Every united fan has a right to turn there back on a player if they have made it clear they dont want to be at the club! Thats exactly what da @#%&! was trying to do to the club!!!!!

Unread 07-01-2009, 01:47 PM
borsuk

[quote=LancashireRed;1316882]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
For all you @#%&!s who hate Ronaldo or have turned your back on him because of his "disgraceful antics" in the Summer -

Are you £#%&!ing mental u jackass!!!
Every united fan has a right to turn there back on a player if they have made it clear they dont want to be at the club! Thats exactly what da @#%&! was trying to do to the club!!!!!
!!!!!!!

!!!

!!

!!!!!

Unread 07-01-2009, 01:48 PM
wonky no

berbs let the spurs dans know he wanted to leave. ronaldo kept united dans on pins. big difference.

Unread 07-01-2009, 01:50 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
berbs let the spurs dans know he wanted to leave. .
Yup, I can see why Spurs dans are upset about that, not sure why united dans would be though?

Unread 07-01-2009, 01:52 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
keane handed in his transfer request early, made his intentions clear and gave spurs his all until he was sold.
acted totally professional and joined the club he supported as a boy.

he didnt spurn the chance to joined liverpool 2 years ago and gloat about it, he didnt refuse to play premiership games for spurs and stop training properly.

ABB

Berbatov had a gentlemans agreement with Levy and Jol that he would be allowed to leave last summer (remember my thread) - that @#%&! Levy went back on his word so Berbatov tried to £#%&! him over this summer.

Quote:
Berbatov rejected an 11th hour move to Utd after Utd asked him to wait until the Ruud situation was resolved. This was well documented at the time and perplexed a few. Why didn't we just sign him and then deal with Ruud?? Since he had already agreed to a Spurs move and it was all but signed I suspect he wasn't that convinced by Utd's approach - he wouldn't be the first or last player to think that. Aaron Ramsey being the latest.

Hardly Kewell-esque at all.

Spot on.

Unread 07-01-2009, 01:56 PM
dodger

Quote:
keane handed in his transfer request early, made his intentions clear .
After Liverpool had contacted his agent and Benitez had announvced to teh Press that he wanted him.

Quote:

and gave spurs his all until he was sold.
acted totally professional
It was the summer
Quote:
and joined the club he supported as a boy..
Funny how pro's say them supporting football clubs goes by the wayside until something like this happens.
Closed Thread