United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-06-2018, 12:56 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
I don’t have a standard argument pal. That’s your department and you bore everyone to £#%&!ing tears with it. Every hour of every £#%&!ing day. I’m actually referring to salient, specific facts. You make stuff up and have all day and every day to do so. Sit around analysing and come back with “let’s knock it on the head” when you’re put back in your box. Brilliant.

You want knocking on the £#%&!ing head.
You keep trying to restart the argument with dreadful posts. I have tried to politely end the discussion but you won’t really take the hint. It’s like arguing with my grandad.

Unread 19-06-2018, 03:43 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
You keep trying to restart the argument with dreadful posts. I have tried to politely end the discussion but you won’t really take the hint. It’s like arguing with my grandad.
I fell for the “let’s all just move on” line about van Gaal. Turned out you weren’t really serious about that one either.

Unread 19-06-2018, 04:08 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I fell for the “let’s all just move on” line about van Gaal. Turned out you weren’t really serious about that one either.
Incorrect, I told the haters to move on. Trust me, when Mou leaves I won’t be bringing him up on here every three days

Unread 19-06-2018, 04:25 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
just repped him for being instantly a better poster than Koppas
i think that is achieved merely by breathing, tbf.

Only pulling your plonker, koppas pal ;-)

Unread 19-06-2018, 05:45 PM
AK14

Unread 21-06-2018, 09:50 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
You haven’t tried to end the discussion at all but continue with your “dreadful “ tedious whinging. If you want to “end the discussion”, just £#%&! off with your tedious whining and wumming. Try being a supporter instead. It’d be a new, uplifting experience instead of spending all day, every day, sat at home, typing and whining about how it was in the old days, under Fergie.

Oooh, I’m probably older than you so let’s resort to cliches, eh? Brilliant. Even your mate Bunksy can do better than that. Occasionally.

Unread 21-06-2018, 11:56 AM
Whip Hubley

Unread 21-06-2018, 12:00 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
You haven’t tried to end the discussion at all but continue with your “dreadful “ tedious whinging. If you want to “end the discussion”, just £#%&! off with your tedious whining and wumming. Try being a supporter instead. It’d be a new, uplifting experience instead of spending all day, every day, sat at home, typing and whining about how it was in the old days, under Fergie.

Oooh, I’m probably older than you so let’s resort to cliches, eh? Brilliant. Even your mate Bunksy can do better than that. Occasionally.

Unread 21-06-2018, 12:15 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

Unread 21-06-2018, 12:33 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

You keep bumping days old arguments to tell me I’ve nothing better to do than argue on the internet, you mad bastard. One of these days I’m not going to be polite enough to reply to your ramblings.

Unread 21-06-2018, 01:25 PM
Cream

Any news on the offers flowing in?

Unread 21-06-2018, 01:51 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Any news on the offers flowing in?
for Siders? more chance of selling Fellaini
Closed Thread