United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-03-2014, 01:53 PM
Sparky***

Really can't wait for Suarez to £#%&! off and wipe the smug look off this @#%&!'s face.

Unread 15-03-2014, 04:02 PM
djsst

You would think they were 11 points clear at the top of the league from the amount of bullshit hype in the papers today.

Unread 15-03-2014, 04:07 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
You would think they were 11 points clear at the top of the league from the amount of bullshit hype in the papers today.
it's £#%&!ing unbelieveable but no surprise they are so desperate for the filth to win the league....well they can £#%&!ing dream on because it isn't happening this year

Unread 15-03-2014, 08:30 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
it's £#%&!ing unbelieveable but no surprise they are so desperate for the filth to win the league....well they can £#%&!ing dream on because it isn't happening this year
a nice/horrible/anykindof/offside goal in 93rd win tomorrow, put an end to that little fantasy

Unread 15-03-2014, 09:06 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
a nice/horrible/anykindof/offside goal in 93rd win tomorrow, put an end to that little fantasy
yep will take any kind of United win tomorrow, but I have a feeling we will turn up for this one

Unread 15-03-2014, 09:09 PM
taff

Thumbs up

would love to see this pontificating fat turd get splattered tomorrow.

the scouse haven't had a game for ages so here's hoping they start cold.

Unread 15-03-2014, 09:10 PM
Jack Duckworth

Thumbs up

ashley young to dive for an injury time pen, rooney to miss, then ref to order a re-take for no apparent reason from which he scores

Unread 15-03-2014, 09:20 PM
Alex de Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
ashley young to dive for an injury time pen, rooney to miss, then ref to order a re-take for no apparent reason from which he scores
A Brian Glover, "yow mowved".

Hope we smash the @#%&!s.

Unread 15-03-2014, 09:20 PM
djsst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

sage

Unread 15-03-2014, 09:26 PM
MJ Ramone

A Fergie United - regardless of who's available for selection - & I'd have really fancied us tomorrow. Same for Wednesday night.

A Moyes United?? ....I haven't seen anything to suggest he can get us playing with the confidence, ruthlessness & pace to be good enough sadly.

'Solid & compact' will be the order of the day.

Unread 15-03-2014, 09:36 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
A Fergie United - regardless of who's available for selection - & I'd have really fancied us tomorrow. Same for Wednesday night.

A Moyes United?? ....I haven't seen anything to suggest he can get us playing with the confidence, ruthlessness & pace to be good enough sadly.

'Solid & compact' will be the order of the day.
Sage# unfortunately

Unread 15-03-2014, 09:49 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Sage# unfortunately
I hope to £#%&! I'm proved wrong tbh
This is the first time all season where I'm actually nervous the night before a game - The thought of those @#%&!s waltzing off with the points tomorrow is the stuff of nightmares.

How can you trust a man who says things like this though?

Quote:
“The players have shown that to me recently and with the exception of the Olympiacos game I actually think we’ve played quite well. If we park that game I think we’ve not been in a bad run of form and have had some good results"

Stoke (A) - lost
Fulham (H) - draw
Arsenal (A) -draw
Palace (A) - win
Olympiacos (A) - loss
West Brom (A) - win
2 wins from our last 6.
All very poor sides, including a piss-weak Arsenal. One of Wenger's very worst in my humble view.
This is Moyes idea of decent form & good results

Unread 15-03-2014, 10:13 PM
Blagger

Quote:
This is the first time all season where I'm actually nervous the night before a game - The thought of those @#%&!s waltzing off with the points tomorrow is the stuff of nightmares.

2 wins from our last 6.
All very poor sides, including a piss-weak Arsenal. One of Wenger's very worst in my humble view.
£#%&!ing hell.

Unread 15-03-2014, 10:30 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

I hate Rodgers , but I hate the fact our @#%&! of a manager is worse.

Unread 15-03-2014, 10:46 PM
wiganste

Quote:

2 wins from our last 6.
How can he say we hit some decent form? And with a straight face? We haven't really hit any kind of form all season, but that sequence of results is just terrible. Utter £#%&!er of a man(ager)

Unread 15-03-2014, 11:03 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
How can he say we hit some decent form? And with a straight face? We haven't really hit any kind of form all season, but that sequence of results is just terrible. Utter £#%&!er of a man(ager)
He seems to be under the impression that half a dozen putrid results on the bounce are magically put right by the occasional routine win against the likes of West Brom or Swansea.

It's because there have been so many gaps between games lately (what with us being knocked out of the Cups & everything) so he's hoping people will just forget how shit we've been for 98% of his reign of terror.

Unread 15-03-2014, 11:05 PM
wiganste

Quote:
He seems to be under the impression that half a dozen putrid results on the bounce are magically put right by the occasional routine win against the likes of West Brom or Swansea.

It's because there have been so many gaps between games lately (what with us being knocked out of the Cups & everything) so he's hoping people will just forget how shit we've been for 98% of his reign of terror.
I honestly hope he falls in the Manchester Ship Canal tomorrow and his body is never found.

Unread 15-03-2014, 11:34 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I honestly hope he falls in the Manchester Ship Canal tomorrow and his body is never found.
bit harsh on the bacteria & other life forms that dwell at the bottom of the canal having to see his loser corpse face everyday tbf

Unread 15-03-2014, 11:45 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
I hate Rodgers , but I hate the fact our @#%&! of a manager is worse.
Such a £#%&!ing belm

Unread 16-03-2014, 01:53 AM
King Tubby

Quote:

2 wins from our last 6.
Moyes is talking %@#$&!s, and is quite clear he has to go.

I'd talkin shite too, if on the money he is reportedly !
Closed Thread