United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-05-2015, 05:26 PM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
safe to say The Gardeners Arms won't become a regular haunt.
heard it does a good pie.

Unread 30-05-2015, 05:29 PM
Sparky***

Good opportunity for someone to open a pub near the ground.

What do you think lads "The vibrante arms"

Unread 30-05-2015, 06:00 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Build a new ground, go for a retro looking bench

£#%&!ing try hards calm down you precious @#%&!s
Innit. Amish United. the year is perpetually 1974.

Pleased for bunks mum btw but the rest of it....

Unread 30-05-2015, 06:21 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Good opportunity for someone to open a pub near the ground.

What do you think lads "The vibrante arms"
The ESPN arms?

Unread 30-05-2015, 07:41 PM
ForeverAndEver

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
The ESPN arms?
No need for that two clubs but the soul is one

Unread 30-05-2015, 07:45 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Innit. Amish United. the year is perpetually 1974.

Pleased for bunks mum btw but the rest of it....
The rest of it what?

Unread 30-05-2015, 07:48 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
The rest of it what?
No idea why he's on this thread . He's like the fat ugly kid who can't get into the party and lingers outside in the hope someone will take pity on him .

My Name is hypKrite.

Unread 30-05-2015, 08:10 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
No idea why he's on this thread . He's like the fat ugly kid who can't get into the party and lingers outside in the hope someone will take pity on him .

My Name is hypKrite.
Hahaha - Phil Neville would be pleased with that last line.

Lost count of the amount of times you've defecated on this forum with all your corporate franchise soulless glazer %@#$&!s - so don't start the holier than thou shite. Never been on an fc forum in my life and I wouldn't dare critise the decisions that fc'ers make - on their own forum - but this is a mufc forum I think.

The rest of it is %@#$&!s - for a group of supporters to up sticks and create their own club because the club they've purporterd to support all their lives doesn't quite satisfy their thirst for 'punk football' - something they've never ever really experienced at United- being lifelong supporters of the biggest commercial club in the world - is just %@#$&!s.

It smacks of voiceless shop stewards demanding a voice at United- being turned down and then going full on animal farm with their own club. Demanding a fans owned model they've literally never experienced. But fair enough, get on with it but then using United, the scarf, the brand? What's that about? And then codders on here, a mufc forum giving it large about United fans who haven't £#%&!ed off. Really?

Unread 30-05-2015, 08:10 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Shots fired. Uh oh. Keiths gone fundamentalist Top Red. The ISIS of K stand issuing a fatwa against disenfranchised, disbelieving hipsters and poorly dressed geeks - this can only end in civil war.

Unread 30-05-2015, 08:18 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Hahaha - Phil Neville would be pleased with that last line.

Lost count of the amount of times you've defecated on this forum with all your corporate franchise soulless glazer %@#$&!s - so don't start the holier than thou shite. Never been on an fc forum in my life and I wouldn't dare critise the decisions that fc'ers make - on their own forum - but this is a mufc forum I think.

The rest of it is %@#$&!s - for a group of supporters to up sticks and create their own club because the club they've purporterd to support all their lives doesn't quite satisfy their thirst for 'punk football' - something they've never ever really experienced at United- being lifelong supporters of the biggest commercial club in the world - is just %@#$&!s.

It smacks of voiceless shop stewards demanding a voice at United- being turned down and then going full on animal farm with their own club. Demanding a fans owned model they've literally never experienced. But fair enough, get on with it but then using United, the scarf, the brand? What's that about? And then codders on here, a mufc forum giving it large about United fans who haven't £#%&!ed off. Really?
Any chance you can £#%&! off and start your own thread instead of constantly trying to hijack these ones?

Unread 30-05-2015, 08:28 PM
Bunker Buster

No way those benches are permanent....like the under stand bar, the missing walls, the tuck shop, the stones underfoot etc, it's work in progress, the bloody lift failed ffs....in a year it'll be a cracking little ground. Affordable and local with like minded lads to share a drink and watch a few minutes of football..

Not sure why anyone would have a problem with how far they've come.

Which ever way you spin it its a £#%&!ing huge achievement....

The arguments are best left in 05/06 tbh. Shocked at Keith with his purelite digs...

Weren't you pro FC at one point ? Haven't you been slating the OT experience for years ?

They're hardly going away now...

Unread 30-05-2015, 08:28 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Shots fired. Uh oh. Keiths gone fundamentalist Top Red. The ISIS of K stand issuing a fatwa against disenfranchised, disbelieving hipsters and poorly dressed geeks - this can only end in civil war.
Sorry but

As you were

Unread 30-05-2015, 08:33 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
No way those benches are permanent....like the under stand bar, the missing walls, the tuck shop, the stones underfoot etc, it's work in progress, the bloody lift failed ffs....in a year it'll be a cracking little ground. Affordable and local with like minded lads to share a drink and watch a few minutes of football..

The arguments are best left in 05/06 tbh. Shocked at Keith with his purelite digs...

Weren't you pro FC at one point ? Haven't you been slating the OT experience for years ?

Whatever your thoughts & feelings towards FC are, you have to agree with this.

Unread 30-05-2015, 08:34 PM
Crumps

I had curried goat, yams, rice and peas from Buzzrocks before.

Unread 30-05-2015, 08:48 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
I had curried goat, yams, rice and peas from Buzzrocks before.
Awful shop

Unread 30-05-2015, 08:50 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Awful shop
Shops

Unread 30-05-2015, 08:53 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Shops
Point still stands

Unread 30-05-2015, 08:54 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Point still stands
Who died and made you Felix btw?

Unread 30-05-2015, 08:56 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Who died and made you Felix btw?
You obvz

Unread 31-05-2015, 12:44 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

I was but I could only really get with it as an anti glazer thing. The 'not one penny, you renew your St then your directly funding the club's downfall' etc. was fine with me because whilst i didn't buy it, I could see the logic and was supportive of those that were very principled against hampering a club with oodles of debt. That was the fc argument I was exposed to at the Methodist hall and the one I had sympathies with.

It's now proven to be less severe than was ever claimed so the revisionist fc argument is now it's 'well the stewards were a bit out of order, the atmosphere is a bit shit and I tell you what, I like the idea of a fans owned club - I've heard that barca have something like that and they're cool' etc. fair enough, that's all very true, but is it worth ditching the club you've supported your entire life and starting a new one for - ffs no. My honest opinion is that the rushholme curry house brains behind Fc really wanted greater importance and a voice within MUFC - Imusa had given them that to an extent but there was really nowhere else to turn after glazer and starting a new club seemed like a natural progression for that agenda, but surely not a natural progression for an argument based on atmosphere, stewarding and ticket prices?

The anti glazer argument worked for me but the 'experience is a bit shit now' really isn't sufficient justification for £#%&!ing off the team you've supported all your life in favour of creating a new one. Some might disagree, some might agree. Welcome to 2005. Anyway, Vive la difference as Eric might say, claimed as he is now by the fc'ers.
Closed Thread