United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-03-2014, 12:43 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

actually only 8 words in that are even related to tomorrow's match. and even then, they just proffer their general opinion on united, not specifically to the game,

so, y'know....

:brentgif:

Unread 31-03-2014, 12:44 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral
Even if they don't score that many, the possession will be a complete embarrassment. There will be "olés" after 10 minutes. We really can't play against possession/high tempo based teams, and Guardiola's are the ultimate. Wonder what tactical masterplan Moyes has got up his sleeves?
big Tony is going to run into their half, stop, run back towards his own goal, and repeat for ninety minutes, won't know what has hit them.

Unread 31-03-2014, 12:44 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Unread 31-03-2014, 12:47 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

we're the kind of shit that isn't even good at making it hard for someone.

i say 4-0 by half time.

serves the morons in the ground right.

Unread 31-03-2014, 12:49 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

It's becoming less subtle.

Unread 31-03-2014, 12:52 PM
rebelcountyred

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
we're the kind of shit that isn't even good at making it hard for someone.

i say 4-0 by half time.

never mind the result just have a good old singsong

Unread 31-03-2014, 12:55 PM
Pop

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
never mind the result just have a good old singsong

Unread 31-03-2014, 01:01 PM
Ashley's Grime

I think I'll watch Barca - Atletico instead.

Unread 31-03-2014, 01:11 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
It's becoming less subtle.
it's not a wum.

Unread 31-03-2014, 01:21 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Doesn't matter - there ain't nothing you can do apart from take up the spare ticket Lively Lobsters got for sale and start the revolution in the Stretford End yourself. Would take some gargantuan balls of steel right enough.

Been said many times already - the majority of match goers want Moyes out but they are not going to do it vocally before a Champions League Quarter Final. Nose. Cut. Spite. Face etc. Team still needs supporting.

There are a significant minority of diehards who go to games who follow the Froggleson line and who want Moyes in - no coincidence, you pay your money and take your choice and the plane debacle has hardened views there. Good work.

You may be frustrated but I'm certain being lectured to on the internet by constituents of other EU countries aren't going to change their views.

Unread 31-03-2014, 01:22 PM
Jethro

Unread 31-03-2014, 01:25 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Doesn't matter - there ain't nothing you can do apart from take up the spare ticket Lively Lobsters got for sale and start the revolution in the Stretford End yourself. Would take some gargantuan balls of steel right enough.

Been said many times already - the majority of match goers want Moyes out but they are not going to do it vocally before a Champions League Quarter Final. Nose. Cut. Spite. Face etc. Team still needs supporting.

There are a significant minority of diehards who go to games who follow the Froggleson line and who want Moyes in - no coincidence, you pay your money and take your choice and the plane debacle has hardened views there. Good work.

You may be frustrated but I'm certain being lectured to on the internet by constituents of other EU countries aren't going to change their views.
Wrong thread.

Unread 31-03-2014, 01:27 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

I don't think it matters a jot where the people are from, supporters that defensive and entrenched aren't going to be swayed anyway.

Not sure why you keep bringing nationality into it btw, I know how you feel about it but it doesn't change anything.

Unread 31-03-2014, 01:28 PM
ZiggyStardust

It going to be like shooting fish in a barrel

Unread 31-03-2014, 01:32 PM
Bunker Buster

Moyes wrote Peps pre game team talk for him....

The ease of taking over the champions of Europe only a language barrier his stumbling block.

If I was Pep as it looks like by Robben's comments I'd tell the team to go out and simply crush us, don't hold back...it's been easy you see.

Disrespectful #@&%! may have cost us a hammering over 2 legs.

But then with Zero experience of the quarters who can blame moyes ?

Unread 31-03-2014, 01:48 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Oh he did. Apparently Pep's job was made easier because he had time to learn German and watch some Bayern games.

If Moyes had been given the time to see United play and learn English it would have been a very different season. nqat
I think it's becoming pretty clear Moyes is as thick as two short planks.

Unread 31-03-2014, 01:49 PM
eddie_red

What is our current record home defeat in Europe?

Unread 31-03-2014, 01:55 PM
Old Mathers

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie_red
What is our current record home defeat in Europe?
I think we lost 5-0 away in the sixties.
Don't worry Moyes is the record breaker

Unread 31-03-2014, 01:57 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Injured
Still got a chance

Unread 31-03-2014, 02:00 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Mathers
I think we lost 5-0 away in the sixties.
Don't worry Moyes is the record breaker
In Lisbon to Sporting, 1964. Were leading 4-1 after the first leg

Have we ever lost at home in Europe by more than a single goal? I don't think so.
Closed Thread