United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-03-2014, 06:37 AM
believe

Pique has apparently banned Shakira from having any blokes in her videos. Jealous blokes screams of homosexuality imo.

Unread 09-03-2014, 09:50 AM
Aman27deep

Once you go home, it shouldn't be of anyone's concern. I have seen homosexuals being treated very badly and called vile names, and therefore I don't want a player I personally like on the pitch for his skill to 'come out' currently. Most of the people still won't accept it and call them terrible names. Imagine when they play away at a country like Russia.

If some footballer does come out right now, he should prepare himself well then, and certainly shouldn't be of a weak physiological mindset.

Let the minority view change to majority view, I'm sure in 20-25 years the entire scenario will be different. And perhaps at that time someone can write bs like "if I wasn't gay, I would of been England captain for 10 years" and sell books

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Pique has apparently banned Shakira from having any blokes in her videos. Jealous blokes screams of homosexuality imo.
So therefore she stars on lesbian videos now.

Unread 09-03-2014, 10:06 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Disagree. Amers, don't tell them your catholic but sign for Rangers, I know you're mixed race but well say your Spanish , seems ridiculous now but there was a time both would be advisable following your logic.

That Leeds lad said he's had nothing but support since he came out (American player, Rodgers or something) it could be a major boost to a career if handled correctly. As for worrying about the crowd, let's lead as a country and deal with it.
Closed Thread