United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 21-09-2014, 07:39 PM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
That said, Rafa came back last week and we looked a lot better. Going forward and getting the ball forward.

Its difficult because he just has to learn when not to jump in - but other times, he's the driving force of us getting out of our own half. The penalty wasnt his fault, obviously.
Problem is, Rafael is 24 now. He isn't a kid and should already know how to control himself on the pitch. I like his ballsy approach to the game but defensively he's caught out all too often. He'd make an excellent wing back in LVG's 3-5-2 system, but not sure we'll see that again any time soon.

Unread 21-09-2014, 07:40 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
it seems LvG blamed Rafael for the defeat in the dressing room after the game really tore into him

so that will be big Tony Buzkill back at right-back next week
Blaming him is fine, because the moment Rafael was fouled I knew he'd come back to do something crazy. But, to do something crazy inside our own box within 10 seconds was blasphemous. The most sad part is, Rafael is now 24 and still doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes.

For me he was the best right back in the league in 11/12, he can be that good once again if he starts using his brain while playing.

I say blaming is good, because it will instill confidence within him if he isn't dropped. He will want to prove vG wrong.

I fear for him because I really like him, but i am sure if he continues with such errors he'll be replaced next summer.

Unread 21-09-2014, 07:40 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by innit
I am still £#%&!ing livid.

Clattenburg you bastard.
Same , I'm on holiday in Turkey .
Been drinking all day and now i have to watch some stupid version of grease
I'm £#%&!ing fuming

Unread 21-09-2014, 07:45 PM
ChairmanMao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Blaming him is fine, because the moment Rafael was fouled I knew he'd come back to do something crazy. But, to do something crazy inside our own box within 10 seconds was blasphemous. The most sad part is, Rafael is now 24 and still doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes.

For me he was the best right back in the league in 11/12, he can be that good once again if he starts using his brain while playing.

I say blaming is good, because it will instill confidence within him if he isn't dropped. He will want to prove vG wrong.

I fear for him because I really like him, but i am sure if he continues with such errors he'll be replaced next summer.

He did £#%&! all you helmet, he conceded a penalty for standing next to that smalltime @#%&! they had up front. Blaming Rafael is £#%&!ing nonsense, it wasn't his fault Rooney didn't hoof up field for Cambiasso's goal, it wasn't his fault Blackett was overrun by Richie de £#%&!ing Laet for the 5th. The whole defence was a chuckle£#%&! for the last 20 minutes, but the team selection and substitutions were all Louis van Gaal, he can stick Van Persie up his arse.

Unread 21-09-2014, 07:50 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
what real potential?
in what position would you say he even 'nearly' justifies a start?
he isn't quick at all, he isn't skilful, doesn't carry much of a goal threat....
I've never seen what the big deal is....

he won't be starting games or even at united in 2018. id put £50k on it.
Apart from showing all those traits? His progress has taken a nose dive it's pretty clear to see. Didn't help going to the wc for absolutely no reason at all

Unread 21-09-2014, 07:51 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
5 shots on target...5 goals ......YOU tell ME what im missing ??
A brain cell you moron

£#%&!er !!

Unread 21-09-2014, 07:52 PM
Zorg

Quote:

He didn't touch him ffs, it was a dive. Watch it again

Unread 21-09-2014, 07:56 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Please do enlighten me with what Rafael did wrong and what he could have done differently?

To many helmets both Utd supporters and ABU jumping on Rafa's back with the bullshit 'He never Learns' or 'I knew he would do something stupid'

He did £#%&! all wrong..... he was flattened by Vardy first, then Vardy went down like he had been shot with the faintest of touches. It was nothing more than a blatant dive.

Unread 21-09-2014, 07:58 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

Has anyone mentioned how insanely brilliant di marias goal was since full time because it will be a shame if is lost in that defeat what a £#%&!ing player he's gonna be for us (if refs give him proper protection) he deffo puts a big smile on my face

Unread 21-09-2014, 08:00 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Hver
who name and shame
You

Unread 21-09-2014, 08:00 PM
Tiberian

Unread 21-09-2014, 08:03 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
still can't understand what makes janujaz this special talent......
will be at Stoke like bojan kric in a few years......
no pace, no eye for goal, not exactly skilful!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
he was anonymous when he came on. he has shown glimpses of potential but theres something missing with him, cant see him becoming a top player.
Quote:
what real potential?
in what position would you say he even 'nearly' justifies a start?
he isn't quick at all, he isn't skilful, doesn't carry much of a goal threat....
I've never seen what the big deal is....

he won't be starting games or even at united in 2018. id put £50k on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
he showed a lot of potential last season only an idiot would say he didn't

however he has gone backwards and is offering nothing at the moment might be best for him to go on loan
I laughed at the scousers last season when some I know claimed that Sterling would go on to be the better of the two....... I think Adnan scored 3 goals all last season which isn't exactly setting the world alight.

He was the only glimmer of hope in what was a sea of shit last season. Currently I do not see how he fits in to the Utd side. Some people including LVG by the looks of it already claim Mata is a problem due to his lack of pace and he has a great scoring record. Both Janazaj and Mata have very little pace but at least Mata has the goal scoring record to help him claim a spot.

Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
What a £#%&!ing @#%&!. No intention of going for the ball.

That £#%&!ing hair too.

I hope he falls through a glass window and £#%&!ing dies.

dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
He didn't touch him ffs, it was a dive. Watch it again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Please do enlighten me with what Rafael did wrong and what he could have done differently?

To many helmets both Utd supporters and ABU jumping on Rafa's back with the bullshit 'He never Learns' or 'I knew he would do something stupid'

He did £#%&! all wrong..... he was flattened by Vardy first, then Vardy went down like he had been shot with the faintest of touches. It was nothing more than a blatant dive.
All correct. People blaming Raf' after that

He did well to try and get back to the £#%&!er, only for him to collapse to the floor for no reason.

Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
£#%&!ing laughable. First off he fouls Rafael, then looks for him, runs into him and hurls himself to the floor. Blatant cheating condoned by clueless refereeing. £#%&!ing Clattenburg couldn't wait to give that, safe in the knowledge nobody outside United would give a flying £#%&!

Unread 21-09-2014, 08:05 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigb*****
£#%&!ing laughable. First off he fouls Rafael, then looks for him, runs into him and hurls himself to the floor. Blatant cheating condoned by clueless refereeing. £#%&!ing Clattenburg couldn't wait to give that, safe in the knowledge nobody outside United would give a flying £#%&!
And some people, even Utd fans blaming Rafael for being reckless.

That is one of the worst 5 seconds segments of refereeing ever.

Unread 21-09-2014, 08:07 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron

It's just reputation. Ian Fat Wife Wright was on the radio earlier saying exactly the same thing, that he couldn't believe Clattenburg didn't see the foul on Rafael but then Rafael 'hacked' the other player.
The fact that he didn't even foul him at all is by the by, people see what they want to see.

Billy Bigbollox

Quote:

Just imagine the outcry if that was the other way round. Christ, we'd have questions in Parliament about it

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom
5-3 written all over this
Can you give me next week's lottery numbers as well?

Crumps

Quote:

And to slag Raf most will bring up Ribery being the dirty £#%&!ing snide freak headed crash test dummy child £#%&!er he is.